• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Ænima

Lol Browns. In this year's draft there was only one man with the talent, charm, and sexyness required to turn around your shitty franchise. And I am not talking about that redheaded step-child Weeden or that overrated average rb Richardson.

robert-griffin-iii-1059760-large_image.jpg

Ænima;39803528 said:
Lol Browns. In this year's draft there was only one man with the talent, charm, and sexyness required to turn around your shitty franchise. And I am not talking about that redheaded step-child Weeden or that overrated average rb Richardson.

robert-griffin-iii-1059760-large_image.jpg

ok but what does whoopie goldberg have to do with this?

Milchjon

I want a new avatar.

But I love your current one. I always imagine that gator posting and it makes your posts even more enjoyable.

Damn you. It seems like every night just before I go to sleep you post something to haunt me in my dreams.

Take a smocking hot girl that you can admire when there are only shits to read in a thread.

If that's Maggie Gyllenhaal in your avatar, your post does not compute.

Because you have been nice with me, that you are a sympathyzer of the Pats and that you live in Europe I won't call my ancestor's wrath upon you. For this time ...

What exactly is French 'wrath'? You're gonna look at him disapprovingly and hit him with a baguette?

Also Milchjon, you forgot your avatar!

fe0Nl.jpg

Milchjon

what have i done

Hey, nothing beats starting a page off with a sweaty alligator in a deadlock, cropped just above his crotch. Now let us all refrain from posting so we can enjoy being greeted with this delicious image everytime we enter the thread for as long as possible.

What exactly is French 'wrath'? You're gonna look at him disapprovingly and hit him with a baguette?

Also Milchjon, you forgot your avatar!

fe0Nl.jpg

Ooops, indeed.
But since I actually like the Dutch, I will wear it with pride.
Also because Robben exemplifies everything I love to hate about soccer. He's a personal favorite because I love players that people who like the sport hate.

K-19

Banned

It is not my french side that I talking about, it is the african side. In fact the French warth doesn't work normaly on morning, too much wine, need to sober up.

K-19

Banned
Mmmmmm wine mmmmm! Gonna enjoy your beautiful country next week, should be fun. What part of Africa are you from ?

I am half Euro and African. My father comes from an French Island beside Madagascar. My ancestor have been bring in this island with the slavery and they certainly came from the east part of Africa. You come to France?

This thread is shit. It's shit.

The utility to have an intersting avatar.

I am half Euro and African. My father comes from an French Island beside Madagascar. My ancestor have been bring in this island with the slavery and they certainly came from the east part of Africa. You come to France?

I'll be acting like a pompous bastard near St. Tropez in Gassin in 2 weeks, should be good fun.

Top Bottom