• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

cdyhybrid

i recently found there is a beer store that lets you build 6 packs and apparently they have a fuck ton variety. im going hit this place up good. i always want to try new but dont want tor really spend 8+ on a 6 pack just to try 1 new kind. this will be win i have a feeling

That sounds fucking awesome.

cdyhybrid

There's a bar around UW that does $3 PBR pitchers starting at 8pm on Thursdays and goes up by a dollar every hour after that until it gets to its normal price. PBR is ass but hey, $3 pitchers.

i recently found there is a beer store that lets you build 6 packs and apparently they have a fuck ton variety. im going hit this place up good. i always want to try new but dont want tor really spend 8+ on a 6 pack just to try 1 new kind. this will be win i have a feeling

Where is this? Because I recall you mentioning awhile back that you lived somewhat pretty close to where I work. I'd like to check that out.

And I'm happy that the Browns got Gordon. 2nd rounder blah blah he shouldve been a 3 or a 4 or a ya know I'm so tired of hearing all that nonsense all the time. There are a lot of reports that Buffalo was going to submit a bid with the first pick in the 3rd so I'm ok with the 2nd. This team needs talent and I feel we added that this year. The more the merrier. take some chances, what the hell do we have to lose? I look at it like we got a 2nd round WR in the 2013 draft a year early. Cool. Hope he pans out. If not, perhaps I have a new local weed dealer.

squicken

I think the Browns are getting a bit of piling on in the press b/c it's such an easy target. If you feel the guy was worthy of a 3rd round pick in a normal draft, then taking him with a 2nd in the Supplemental draft is fine. The only reason it wouldn't be is if you think the Browns will be picking very high next year. If Holmgren and his staff think that then they aren't doing a very good anyway

Still, the perception is that they messed up in not taking Jones, that they dropped the ball with the RG3 bidding, don't have a clear QB situation, and now have overreacted to missing out on Kendall Wright by reaching on Gordon.

squicken

cJZI4.jpg

Double. Chins

http://www.footballperspective.com/random-perspective-on-the-2012-detroit-lions/

, I’d be at least somewhat concerned about his long-term prospects. Throwing for 5,000 yards is great, but ranking in the middle of the pack in yards per attempt is not. At age 23, expectations shouldn’t be sky high, but an elite quarterback playing with the best wide receiver in the league would put up great raw numbers and great efficiency numbers. At age 23, Daunte Culpepper ranked in the top 3 in both Y/A and NY/A and led the league in passing touchdowns while playing with Randy Moss and Cris Carter. Culpepper had two great receivers, not one, but the point remains that a young quarterback putting up great numbers with a star wide receiver doesn’t make a Hall of Fame career.

Milchjon

Detroit? Probably sliders. White Castle is the new Taco Bell.

Speaking of White Castle, most disappointing thing I ate in the States. Meeeeeeeh.

bionic77

Speaking of White Castle, most disappointing thing I ate in the States. Meeeeeeeh.
Fast food is shit everywhere dude. It tastes good when you are young but it is all poison.

What was the best thing you ate, did and saw in the US?

Milchjon

LOL

You had expectations?

I like fast food, I like cute stuff, and I read people raving about White Castle all the time. Of course I did.

Fast food is shit everywhere dude. It tastes good when you are young but it is all poison.

Dunno about food, as I enjoy all kinds of stuff. I think I liked KFC's biscuits the most, because I never had a biscuit before and that shit is delicious. I can hardly imagine what the better ones are like.

I also tried Maine lobster, but I was drunk and don't like seafood in general, so I'm not the best judge.

About the rest, it was September and the Northeast (Baxter State Park in Maine/Boston/NYC) so I loved pretty much everything. Good times.

eznark

Banned

Newly health conscious (you were the steeler fan who dropped a bunch of weight a couple seasons ago, right?) are as bad as born again's. Nothing wrong with fast food. Just don't be a slovenly pig.

bionic77

This actually isn't the case. America and England, though? Definitely.
I actually love Popeyes and Chick Fil A but I can't think of any fast food that is worth eating. Like I said I consider that stuff to be poison for your body.

When I travel I usually try to find a Panera and either eat their sandwich with an apple or one of their salads (I know I am a man and shouldn't, but I love salads).

I like fast food, I like cute stuff, and I read people raving about White Castle all the time. Of course I did.

Dunno about food, as I enjoy all kinds of stuff. I think I liked KFC's biscuits the most, because I never had a biscuit before and that shit is delicious. I can hardly imagine what the better ones are like.

I also tried Maine lobster, but I was drunk and don't like seafood in general, so I'm not the best judge.

About the rest, it was September and the Northeast (Baxter State Park in Maine/Boston/NYC) so I loved pretty much everything. Good times.
I am not big into eating burgers outside. I am pretty picky about food and I pretty much only like my own burgers and steaks. If you like KFC you need to go to Popeyes. It is infinitely better than KFC.

If you want good seafood go to a nice restaurant in NYC. Expensive but good seafood is the best. I can slum it out and even go to a Red Lobster but I love seafood.

Fox318

I ate White Castle once and thought it was good.

But that was almost 10 years ago and it was catered White Castle.

Sokantish

I actually love Popeyes and Chick Fil A but I can't think of any fast food that is worth eating. Like I said I consider that stuff to be poison for your body.

When I travel I usually try to find a Panera and either eat their sandwich with an apple or one of their salads (I know I am a man and shouldn't, but I love salads).

I am not big into eating burgers outside. I am pretty picky about food and I pretty much only like my own burgers and steaks. If you like KFC you need to go to Popeyes. It is infinitely better than KFC.

If you want good seafood go to a nice restaurant in NYC. Expensive but good seafood is the best. I can slum it out and even go to a Red Lobster but I love seafood.

41mJb.jpg

Doesn't that look great? Look at all that bacon, and mayonnaise! How could something that good be poison?

bionic77

Newly health conscious (you were the steeler fan who dropped a bunch of weight a couple seasons ago, right?) are as bad as born again's. Nothing wrong with fast food. Just don't be a slovenly pig.
I dropped the weight before the kids were born (to be clear I was not fat before, I was just getting doughy and out of shape). I normally don't limit how much I eat, but I barely have time to workout. When I was working out 4-6 times a week I ate whatever the fuck I wanted and as much as I wanted. After awhile though I just developed a taste for healthy foods. I just feel better if I eat a home made salad instead of some shit from Wendys.

I really miss having abs though. That was the first time I had abs since high school. But getting abs is like a full time job and with work and the twins I literally don't have the time.

Bowser

Panera's you pick two menu is great - half sandwich and black bean soup is usually my go-to there.

bionic77

Panera's you pick two menu is great - half sandwich and black bean soup is usually my go-to there.
Yeah I love Panera. I am addicted to their tuna sandwich. That is one instance of me preferring the restaurant to what I make at home. But maybe I just suck at making sandwiches.

41mJb.jpg

Doesn't that look great? Look at all that bacon, and mayonnaise! How could something that good be poison?

Getting bacon at a regular fast food joint is a waste of time. They're thin as bits of string.

Also, i'm with Bionic. Best burger is the pne you make yourself. In fact, I think i'm gonna fire up the grill tonight and make some. Big full fattening bacon strips for me.

bionic77

I know it's not fast food, but damn if a Bloomin' Onion at Outback Steakhouse isn't an excellent compliment to a cold adult beverage
:lol Outback Steakhosue.

Get a grill and cook your own steaks you bums! Not only is it cheaper but it is substantially better tasting as well!

I should stop banging my head against the wall. If I can't convince you how to watch football correctly it is probably a lost cause getting you to eat and live correctly!

squicken

:lol Outback Steakhosue.

Get a grill and cook your own steaks you bums! Not only is it cheaper but it is substantially better tasting as well!

I should stop banging my head against the wall. If I can't convince you how to watch football correctly it is probably a lost cause getting you to eat and live correctly!

lolol You don't stand next to a got dang fire in the middle of a Texas summer. This crap the Northeast is going through right now? It's like that all the time here between May and October. Do you want to go outside this afternoon and cook food over an open flame?

But otherwise, yes, cooking your own steak is the preferred way to go. All through college and law school we'd have cookouts during college football Saturdays

Top Bottom