• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Fox318

After years of struggling with anxiety problems and other problems today I am a happy man.

Just got 1 of hopefully many university acceptance letters.

Fuck Yes

squicken

Knocking Schaub for his health reasons shows how uninformed a person is. Guy has been healthy both seasons before last year and last years injury was a fluke. Fatass Haynesworth thought his foot was a damn Gordita and dove into the pile. Let Haynesworth fall on your foot and see what happens.

That hurts, bro. Schaub has missed 11 of a possible 64 starts. Part of being a good QB is staying healthy. He's 31. Do you think he'll miss more or less starts going forward?

Fox318

I remember when I got my first.

Then I didn't get any others. :p

I'm just happy I feel like I have a plan.

A future.

Community colleges are horrible for helping students deal with academic or medical leaves of absence from other schools.

Doesn't help the fact that I take my education fucking seriously and there is a general lack of maturity with the people I go to class with.

I'm thinking of writing an editorial on my cc experience called :"Where has the community gone?"

MechDX

That hurts, bro. Schaub has missed 11 of a possible 64 starts. Part of being a good QB is staying healthy. He's 31. Do you think he'll miss more or less starts going forward?

Schaub will be phenominal this year, contract year.

Also Greg Cosell ranks Top 5 WR's in the league:

http://nflfilms.nfl.com/2012/07/12/cosell-talks-the-top-5-wide-receivers/?module=HP11_content_stream

5. A.J. Green
4. Steve Smith
3. Larry Fitzgerald
2. Calvin Johnson
1. Andre Johnson

andre-johnson-beats-courtland-o.gif

I'm just happy I feel like I have a plan.

A future.

Community colleges are horrible for helping students deal with academic or medical leaves of absence from other schools.

Doesn't help the fact that I take my education fucking seriously and there is a general lack of maturity with the people I go to class with.

I'm thinking of writing an editorial on my cc experience called :"Where has the community gone?"
There's already an editorial on how shitty community college is; it airs on NBC weekly at like 2 am or something like that now.

I loved my CC time. I went there after I failed out of U of Maryland, and before I finished at UC Santa Cruz. It was alot of fun. It wasn't as hard, the characters in class were hilarious, and the grades counted as much as my University credits which cost 1000x more to get.

I loved my CC time. I went there after I failed out of U of Maryland, and before I finished at UC Santa Cruz. It was alot of fun. It wasn't as hard, the characters in class were hilarious, and the grades counted as much as my University credits which cost 1000x more to get.

I started at a CC too. It wasn't bad t all, and now I'm not nearly as in debt. The classes were pretty easy and I earned a couple of scholarships that way too helping me afford MSU a bit easier. I don't think there is anything wrong with a CC. If anything, I might have learned more there than at actual university

Schaub will be phenominal this year, contract year.

Also Greg Cosell ranks Top 5 WR's in the league:

http://nflfilms.nfl.com/2012/07/12/cosell-talks-the-top-5-wide-receivers/?module=HP11_content_stream

andre-johnson-beats-courtland-o.gif

Lol if Andre Johnson could ever stay on the field for more than half the season, maybe. He is a game changer for sure, but I'll take Megatron over him any day

bionic77

While it is true that you can't always get high marks for character on your team, that isn't really the same as spending years hailing such a person as the messiah, you know.
I never said Ben was going to be a ethical messiah. I said he would bring finally Superbowls back to Pittsburgh and that his coming signaled the end of the Pats control over the NFL.

I was right on both counts.

After years of struggling with anxiety problems and other problems today I am a happy man.

Just got 1 of hopefully many university acceptance letters.

Fuck Yes
Congrats.

Be sure to thank Tebow for your good fortune.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm much happier not being in school anymore.

Although makes me sad that I may have to go back to get a CMA or CGA. :(

squicken

I can't think of a single videogame, book, movie, or TV show where I don't mind waiting to see/read/play it later. The only thing I actually get excited about is football season, and that'll probably change as it morphs into two hand touch

bionic77

You are crazy. There is like an hour of footage shot in Imax, this is probably the most movie theater movie ever. I cant wait to see it in an Imax theater.
I agree and wish I could still go to movies.

Dark Knight was really awesome on IMAX for the 2 or 3 scenes that used it.

Can't help but feel this movie will be at the very least slightly disappointing after Dark Knight. The first 2/3s of that movie set the bar too high.

Wrayfield

Doh, sleeping a couple of hours per day lately... Feel like an idiot. That will be an interesting conference call in 5 minutes, if I manage to not embarrass myself...

Wrayfield

There are a few GAF leagues I've seen, but I want one with the active folks on this thread. I'll put one together if people are interested.

Yeah, that would be nice. My question was originally b/c I was too tired/daft to read Cuevas's entire sentence, but it's still a valid question. Min 12 teams though, anything below is just meh....

squicken

@DrewBrees, #Saints reach agreement on 5 yr, $100-mill deal, including $40 mill in year 1; $60 mill guaranteed in 1st 3 yr. More on #ESPN -Mort

Top Bottom