• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Wes

venison crêpe
Missed you man. Browns-GAF has seen a slight explosion of posts over the last few weeks. Our numbers grow.

Always good to hear. I've been reading the odd camp report but have been trying to avoid a lot of it. I'll get more involved when the pre-season games come around.

The fact our offence is basically a series of unknown quantities makes it more interesting to follow for sure.

Fox318

Always good to hear. I've been reading the odd camp report but have been trying to avoid a lot of it. I'll get more involved when the pre-season games come around.

The fact our offence is basically a series of unknown quantities makes it more interesting to follow for sure.

la3LA.jpg

Fox318

Good. Now maybe he'll shut up.
Also, I know it was mentioned but I must represent:

Transformersgroup1984_1281116740.jpg
I feel like I'm the only person who never watch that transformer series. I only watched beast wars.
Fox318 is getting very close to going on my "meanies" list.

Relax dude. I'm a jets fan. Both our teams usually are competing for who is the most incompetent every year.

:/

And you are the shy fairy in green? :p

This fairy ain't shy.

AWJbT.jpg

Wow the book is 11 years old!

Zeke

holy hell at that contract only thing I can hope for now is the aint's turn back to the aint's of old for maximum hilarity

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
@DrewBrees, #Saints reach agreement on 5 yr, $100-mill deal, including $40 mill in year 1; $60 mill guaranteed in 1st 3 yr. More on #ESPN -Mort

LOL at that contract. No player is worth that much.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The absolute worst thing about that contract is how badly it is going to screw up the FA QB market. Every QB near the top of the league is going to want something similar. It's going to cause mayhem.

I feel like I'm the only person who never watch that transformer series. I only watched beast wars.

You're only like 20 though, right?

It blows my mind that there are kids on this very forum who never had any exposure to Transformers until the first movie. Transformers (and marbles) ruled my childhood.

squicken

The absolute worst thing about that contract is how badly it is going to screw up the FA QB market. Every QB near the top of the league is going to want something similar. It's going to cause mayhem.

Key to negotiation was Peyton-Broncos. "Only" 18M in 2012 but if passes 2013 physical, activates 40M in gtee, thus 58M. Brees is 60M
-@abrandt

Peyton's deal is INSANE

Brinbe

That's an insane amount in year 1. Has there ever been anything quite that high in ANY sport? I can only think of the Messi's/Ronaldo's/Beckham's and F1 drivers that could rival that.

The Pats are cheap and they obviously didn't feel that Brady was worth top dollar.

Put him in the same category as Alex Smith!

Can't do that. Pats actually wanted Brady but realized they could stiff him. Niners went just short of telling Alex Smith to fuck off, then when they couldn't get their guy had him tuck his dick between his legs and crawl back.

There used to be a transformers show on toonami when I was maybe 10 or 11

Aside from a few years after G1, there's always been a Transformers show on TV.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Really don't get the big deal about Brees contract. Of course its going to be higher than previous QBs, the cap increases mean contracts will keep going up.

But if anything it really shows how underpaid NFL stars are. Drew Brees is making Eric Gordon and Andre Ethier money.

squicken

Really don't get the big deal about Brees contract. Of course its going to be higher than previous QBs, the cap increases mean contracts will keep going up.

But if anything it really shows how underpaid NFL stars are. Drew Brees is making Eric Gordon and Andre Ethier money.

Basketball has a cap of ~50m for 12 guys. Football has a cap of ~120m for 52 guys

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Basketball has a cap of ~50m for 12 guys. Football has a cap of ~120m for 52 guys

Except the QB position is way more important than the other 51 guys. The discrepancy of highest paid QB to highest paid other positions should really be even higher than it is right now.

Top Bottom