• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm not usually the type to say this, but I hope Brees gets creamed in the pre season and is out for the next 20 weeks, just to teach the Saints a lesson. Unless you happen to be signing the second coming of Christ himself, nobody is worth that kind of money.

Finally! A junior with some sense.

minx

No relatives, and hopefully as many regular participators as possible.

For the new page:

Thus far, the interested parties are:

BaltimoreLarry
Bowser
Wrayfield
BlackGhost
Cuevas, PHD
ActStriker
The Frankman

Possible
DeaconKnowledge
XiaNaphryx
Milchjon ---------You should do it. You're an active member here and need to cut your fantasy teeh somewhere.

Anyone else?

You forgot me :-( but a keeper league would be really cool. Or an auction.

No relatives, and hopefully as many regular participators as possible.

For the new page:

Thus far, the interested parties are:

BaltimoreLarry
Bowser
Wrayfield
BlackGhost
Cuevas, PHD
ActStriker
The Frankman

Possible
DeaconKnowledge
XiaNaphryx
Milchjon ---------You should do it. You're an active member here and need to cut your fantasy teeh somewhere.

Anyone else?

What kind of league are we talking? Free?

themadcowtipper

Smells faintly of rancid stilton.
Finally some good news for the Saints. I had a feeling a deal would be done before Monday. Seems we all knew that would be the numbers, the only hold up was if the money was frontend or backend of the contract. Teams always want the majority of the contract at the end to make it an easier cut during the end of the contract . Not like Drew has to worry about being cut. Fuck the dude who wishes Drew to get hurt, I hope God punishes you by making you a FailCONS's fan.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Finally some good news for the Saints. I had a feeling a deal would be done before Monday. Seems we all knew that would be the numbers, the only hold up was if the money was frontend or backend of the contract. Teams always want the majority of the contract at the end to make it an easier cut during the end of the contract . Not like Drew has to worry about being cut. Fuck the dude who wishes Drew to get hurt, I hope God punishes you by making you a FailCONS's fan.
SHOW ME THE EVIDE...
Oh trust me, I already have it worse. I live in Minnesota. God punishes all of us with teams that can't get the job done in the playoffs.
Ah fuck, there's the evidence. It's on that boat that just docked with the naked strippers and cocaine.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So the Bucs have gone to the 85% rule for blackouts AND have $30 adult and $15 youth tickets. So very, very sad. I'm guessing they're still blacked out 7 out of 8 times.

Vyroxis

Banned
SHOW ME THE EVIDE...

Ah fuck, there's the evidence. It's on that boat that just docked with the naked strippers and cocaine.

I hold no grudges against the Saints for that game. Both teams deserved to win it as they were both powerhouses of the NFC. If anything, it was the best football game I have ever watched. The Saints just wanted it more in the end.

No one can make any more Scam Newton jokes on here now that there's a bigger thief in the NFC South...

Brees_Drew.jpg

G-Fex

Did I mention AFL's awesome? AFL's awesome.

I'm glad I'm watching this and not some piece of crap tv show that comes out on friday

Milchjon

Milchbubjon, we might have a spot on our free noob league. The commish is a nice guy. Everyone else is pretty laid back as well. It only has 2 Americans, rest is Uropeanz and only one guy knows anything about football, that would be me (we managed to include two Americans who are more Japanese than anything else). Though the others are catching up after two years of making classic FF mistakes.

Consequently, I always have one of the best regular season of all, only to lose to someone who doesn't update his team in the semis. It's still fun for all the trash talking. I'll let you know around August if the spot gets free (one dude wants to bail).
Cool, that sounds more appropriate. Thanks.

zombie-killer.jpg

my gf bought this yesterday for 8 bucks, anyone have it before?

And yet you're complaining about her?

Top Bottom