• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

jakncoke

Banned
hey guys how do you set up a password for wireless? using time warner. this jackass been jacking my shit and at first i didnt care because his name was fckyourcouch but now its just annoying and time to kill this roach.

hey guys how do you set up a password for wireless? using time warner. this jackass been jacking my shit and at first i didnt care because his name was fckyourcouch but now its just annoying and time to kill this roach.

Make the domain name WhatDidTheFiveFingersSayToThaFace

Anyway, google your particular router to find what to put in the address bar of your browser. It will be numbers like an ip address. From there you can change security settings for the router. It may prompt you for a username/password and it will probably be something like admin/admin or admin/password or guest/password something like that.

cdyhybrid

My league is annually just used as an excuse to get together for the draft and get fucking wasted with my buddies and see who drafts a kicker or Raider first.

Milchjon

I'll only draft Patriots and I'll still win.

The Joseph Addai/Stevan Ridley/Danny Woodhead triple headed monster will fuck all of you up.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Awesome beard.

What do I owe you?

Hmmm... you said hat....

Either a cool looking beanie (cheap + winter) or the BBQ set, will show off to GAF with pics!

Ou82c.jpg

or

0C3DH.jpg

or

Your Choice, better be Broncos related!

I'm thinking of planning/coordinating a Christmas time NFL-AGE present swap
Usually we would do it like the candy swaps & secret Santa with a twist
$20 limit
Random picks, if swappers = same team, if people available switch out
Buy your present for random NFL-AGE by just their team association
The twist part has to be funny stuff that completely puts shame to the team

Like say FMT was my Present swapper
I'd send a pair of extra small small red/gold gloves for Tiny Dick, Tiny Hands reference
Picture of the infamous fumble in the playoff
A Giants SB related item
etc.

Little items here and there

Anyone think that is a good idea, we post during X-Mas time, laugh at stuff we get
Think it would be awesome

Zeke

Ha that sounds like it could be fun if I find another job before then I'd be down. Totally unrelated I'd bang lindsay rhodes like a damn drum.

Milchjon

Shipping to the US would be a bitch. But maybe if I could find a way to order directly at an US shop (and my financial situation allowed it), I'd be in.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Shipping to the US would be a bitch. But maybe if I could find a way to order directly at an US shop (and my financial situation allowed it), I'd be in.

Yeah International would suck ass

$20 limit on items, + $30 shipping them = LOLWUT!

I was thinking of 48 states with USPS Priority Mail, like $5-$8, so $25-$30 would be the most for someone

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm thinking of planning/coordinating a Christmas time NFL-AGE present swap
Usually we would do it like the candy swaps & secret Santa with a twist
$20 limit
Random picks, if swappers = same team, if people available switch out
Buy your present for random NFL-AGE by just their team association
The twist part has to be funny stuff that completely puts shame to the team
Let's do it. Except I don't think we need to force gag gifts, we should leave it to the discretion of the Santas.

Milchjon

You, me, Frenchie, Wes and Wrayfield can send each other gifts! (I think that are all the euros).

But most of us are Pats fans and I was hoping some joker with ties to a lesser teamwould send me a brand new camera...

But yeah, might be a solution. Let's see in December. Maybe were all banned by then.

jakncoke

Banned
I wonder how if given a time limit of say 5 minutes. How many HOF i could list and have a high accuracy. running down the list of HOF'ers and even with me know a lot of football trivia still quite a few names just doesnt stand out

jakncoke

Banned
What did you do?

I'm an expert.

I really don't know but it made my connection a red x in the list of connections, when it wasnt in that mode it was asking a name and password to authenticate. im not even positive the password work as that douche still listed as guest with 5 bars

Milchjon

Just walked by a guy dressed fully in Niners clothes (not a usual sight over here). I almost shouted "small hands, small dick" in his face before I realised how weird that would've sounded. Fucking GAF with your stupid jokes/facts.

jakncoke

Banned
Just walked by a guy dressed fully in Niners clothes (not a usual sight over here). I almost shouted "small hands, small dick" in his face before I realised how weird that would've sounded. Fucking GAF with your stupid jokes/facts.

chocha

you should of, man up or you'll never get that one lady to buy you a diner

Top Bottom