• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Fox318

bielx-large.jpg

This needed to be posted here.

Tebow looks so buff!

m60ng.jpg

Here's a Tebow only version.

This season is either going to be the best ever...or the worst.

squicken

if you are in possession you are criminal scum

That's right gator. FMT is criminal scum.

And there are plenty of functioning alcoholics, just like there are plenty of functioning potheads. Think how much more you could make of yourselves if you put down the pot. The pillars of your lives should be church, family, and hard work

Greg

And there are plenty of functioning alcoholics, just like there are plenty of functioning potheads. Think how much more you could make of yourselves if you put down the pot. The pillars of your lives should be church, family, and hard work
hard work, hookers, and football

jakncoke

Banned
there a dude at work who is such a fucking alcoholic potheads. drinks a natty daddy tallboy before work and natty daddy tallboy and four loco at lunch and drink whatever he has after lol

I know one guy who isn't a stoner. Tim Tebow. And everybody wants to be like Tim Tebow.

lFojS.gif

Doomsayer

What an asinine statement.

We aren't going to see eye to eye with this, but you are so very wrong.

LOL@ church being a pillar of your life.

lollerskates

It's not harmless. Habitual users are almost always do nothing losers. It makes people sedate and possibly impairs memory and attention span

smokers are jokers

Impairs memory and attention span? Seriously? This is coming from the guy who keeps forgetting who the fuck his team is.

jakncoke

Banned

lol i thought the chicks wielding weapons in the new hitman trailer ad before the superman thing was apart of the superman trailer and was like fuck yeah. but i realized it was the new hitman and was like meh

Pot fuels aggression, as the thread also demonstrates

lol wat. also alcohol does it way more and is a root cause thousands of road deaths a year, can you say the same about pot? but alcohol is legal.

squicken

i don't smoke weed but how the fuck is alcohol legal and weed is illegal? fucking stupid

This I agree with. I simply object to the characterization of pot as "harmless"

edit: you people smh. I voted for Bill Bradley in primary when I was in college b/c he said he was going to change federal drug laws. What have you guys done to put pressure on the Democratic party to change its stance on drug laws?

Let's keep this party rolling...

o4fa2qrbf1.gif

So hot. You're good peoples, gonna be fun continuing the Pepe-Tom rivalry with you guys.

This I agree with. I simply object to the characterization of pot as "harmless"

edit: you people smh. I voted for Bill Bradley in primary when I was in college b/c he said he was going to change federal drug laws. What have you guys done to put pressure on the Democratic party to change its stance on drug laws?

Do you think legalization of pot will make the drug less appealing to American youths?

Top Bottom