• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

It's going to be interesting taking the Broncos fans seriously this season. The Tebow love boggled the mind.

Losing the Colts rivalry is a bit sad though, lots and lots of hatred and mutual respect build up over the last decade between the Pats and Colts.

Good thing it will make its comeback during the Mallett-Luck era.

Sanjuro

Losing the Colts rivalry is a bit sad though, lots and lots of hatred and mutual respect build up over the last decade between the Pats and Colts.

Good thing it will make its comeback during the Mallett-Luck era.

Colts fans are my best friends.

Broncos fans are like sitting across a diner from someone who tortured you for over a decade.

Fox318

iEy0m.gif

oh we've moved on

I can multitask, the funny thing about pot is that I don't really see the big problems it's creating in the US. Besides the fact that it gets shipped in from South America and Mexico and those cartels make a shitton of money by selling it, thus making more money so they can spend that on weapons, corrupting their governments and their coke production.
Wouldn't you destroy that market by legalizing it and appointing people/companies to grow it?
Or would the high taxes make the 'American-made' weed so expensive that people would still import?

Or is there a problem created by stoners that affects American citizens more directly? Besides having all those stoners keeping Taco Bell in business, therefor giving other people the change to get fat.

Legal pot isn't affecting this country in a negative way as far as I know, it only brings a lot of tourists.

squicken

i dont think those made up that many posts, what i noticed this OS is how far we've gone off topic. We go off topic daily but this year takes the cake

Well if you want on topic, in the run up to the preseason we could have days devoted to a team or division.

Sokantish

It's because Tebowmania on ESPN mostly. Plus he was on the Broncos, and then him being a terrible QB but some how kept winning games really bothered me. Oh and also because he made the Raiders terrible defense look god awful.

Top Bottom