• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Greg

aIYnn.png
hahaha

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
My goal is to buy at least one of these steam sale games. Since I finally have a computer good enough to play the games.

squicken

Summer of Gronk is over

After posing nude for ESPN The Magazine’s “Body Issue” and partying at events for the issue and the ESPYs (Gronkowski was up for two awards but was shut out), and co-hosting “Access Hollywood Live” in recent days — things that seem un-Patriot-like — don’t be surprised if he lays low for the next couple of weeks.

Via a league source, Gronkowski has been told by the team that his summer of Gronk, so to speak, is over.

http://bostonglobe.com/sports/2012/...e-slack-off/Smrim96IhnIVzumhRhoWYN/story.html

brentech

Watching E:60, saw this one already, but does anyone know if this friend of Chris Johnson, Kenny Turner, got picked up by a team as undrafted free agent. Apparently he was in 2012 draft.

Not having any luck with searches to see what team might picked him up. I'd think someone would have, but maybe it didn't happen.

squicken

Ok. WR a new concept?

No. But the idea of measuring a WR's performance in terms of receptions/targets is, though

When talking about a QB, which I think you were, the term used is "completion percentage". And a good QB has a completion percentage of 60% or better

K-19

Banned
If we calculate the number of passes and the pourcentage of catch we can have something interesting, no?

For exemple, C.Johnson: 158 passes and 61% caught rate, so 61% of his passes are successful ----> targeted 158 and caught 96.38 or 96.

K-19

Banned
If we calculate the number of passes and the pourcentage of catch we can have something interesting, no?

For exemple, C.Johnson: 158 passes and 61% caught rate, so 61% of his passes are successful ----> targeted 158 and caught 96.38 or 96.

So?

Top Bottom