• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

tumblr_lsy9wrMFJH1qd4n9xo1_500.png

squicken

Bill Simmons ‏@sportsguy33

1. To the Knicks fans who keep asking: If you're going to switch allegiance to Brooklyn, it has to happen this summer. But I'm fine with it.

2. Here's the thing - Dolan is NEVER selling. The franchise will ALWAYS be screwed up. You have a 2nd NYC team and a legit excuse to leave.

3. If Celtics were in same situation (with a Dolan owner), I'd stop rooting for them and be an NBA widow unless there was a 2nd Boston team.

4. The important thing to remember - Dolan is a complete buffoon. You have a 12-year track record to examine now. He's an incompetent owner.

5. So you have to ask yourself... "Do I really want to spend DECADES of my life with my NBA fate tied to this guy?" You control that answer.

6. And if you're a diehard, loyal down-with-the-ship type fan, that's fine too... stay with the Knicks. Just saying you have an out here.

Simmons making the most sense he has in a long time. Hopefully it will inspire other sports fans to choose freedom

jakncoke

Banned
Mike Wallace had 72 catches on 113 targets. Just think of how many of those target misses were on ben fuck it going deep and not getting anywhere close to him. reading mike wallace name made me remember how fmt was trolling steelers-gaf about how the niners were so set on getting him. lol fucker. then again we might not have him either this season, but haha fucker you didnt get him. enjoy old hillbilly randy moss, crabbles, ball bounce off his knee boy, fall down on his route in practice jenkins and alexis the small dick mormon. at least you have frank gore who can finally stay healthy and aldon smith and patrick willis.

Simmons making the most sense he has in a long time. Hopefully it will inspire other sports fans to choose freedom

there were a lot of people that said the niners had incompetent owners and we would never be successful again until the team was sold. it's an easy excuse for people to justify being bandwagoners.

"uh yeah the owner sucks i'm done! what can i do!? we'll never win with this owner!"

Mike Wallace had 72 catches on 113 targets. Just think of how many of those target misses were on ben fuck it going deep and not getting anywhere close to him. reading mike wallace name made me remember how fmt was trolling steelers-gaf about how the niners were so set on getting him. lol fucker. then again we might not have him either this season, but haha fucker you didnt get him. enjoy old hillbilly randy moss, crabbles, ball bounce off his knee boy, fall down on his route in practice jenkins and alexis the small dick mormon. at least you have frank gore who can finally stay healthy and aldon smith and patrick willis.

the 49ers made inquiries to his agent and he said he was looking for larry fitzgerald money, at which point we kindly asked him to go eat a bag of dicks. and our receivers are looking to be the best we've had from top to bottom since the 90's:

1. moss
2. crabtree
3. manningham
4. **** ********
5. aj jenkins
6. teddy ginn

and alex smith isn't mormon, he went to utah not BYU! and frank gore has never stayed healthy, even last year!

Me in two weeks. You go to see TDKR in IMAX?

Was planning to but the Imax at the AMC in Rosedale MN is sold out through sat for all of the decent showtimes, including midnight.

I might go in my college town's local theater, they will have a midnight showing but on a small screen.

Its only a slight bummer, but its way cheaper (3 bucks) and I like supporting the local business.

squicken

there were a lot of people that said the niners had incompetent owners and we would never be successful again until the team was sold. it's an easy excuse for people to justify being bandwagoners.

"uh yeah the owner sucks i'm done! what can i do!? we'll never win with this owner!"

But they essentially did change owners. They put the son in charge who clearly inherited the Edward DeBartolo Sr genius Marie obviously missed out on

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

My response:

No-GIF1.gif

real ass statement right here.

Hey guys, everyone should go on Steam and buy The Walking Dead telltale game's season pass.

Its 15 bucks for all 5 episodes which is a sweet deal. Its damn good even if you dont like show/havent read the comics. Its an adventure game where the majority of the gameplay is decision making. Your decisions make a difference and the character development is very dynamic.

For reference I didnt like the show and I casually read the comics but this game is damn awesome.

jakncoke

Banned
im thinking about hitting up a double feature dkr at the drive in. they havent listed what movie its coming with yet though. never been to a drive in.

jakncoke

Banned
ofc squicken would think that made sense, i know whats going to happen 70% of new york will just fandom both teams. or switch it up yearly to whomever is looking best

hey! you wouldn't get mad if you saw your ex-gf blowing a guy in a utility closet in your apartment complex so just let randy moss move on with his life and find happiness

It's always better to have her give you a BJ then having her give some other dude a BJ. Unless it's one of those devils threeways and you are doing other stuff to her whilst she gives him said BJ.

What were we talking bout again?

George Halas' daughter did this with her son, and he was so terrible, she had to fire him

well jed's success is due in part to the fact that he has always been very close with eddie D and so he has really been mentored by eddie all these years and continues to get advice from him. you can see many similarities between the two although i won't go so far as to say he is a new eddie D.

but you look at things like him building an entirely new weight room facility for the team, re-doing our practice area, paying for all the practice squad guys to travel with the team on road games, getting the team setup in ohio on our road trip between cincy and philly as opposed to going back to san fran after cincy, then flying out again to philly later in the week, camaigning and getting voter approval for the new stadium, and so on.

i was kind of skeptical of jed at first but it's hard to find too much fault with his reign so far. he got a little talky when he first started but any owner is going to want to feel confident about his team

squicken

i was kind of skeptical of jed at first but it's hard to find too much fault with his reign so far. he got a little talky when he first started but any owner is going to want to feel confident about his team

Yeah he had that faux pas where he guaranteed they'd make the playoffs with Singletary. But he cares about winning and Harbs and Baalke are great hires. He also seems really forward thinking on the new stadium. Total opposite of his mommy and daddy

Milchjon

ty

i'm guessing bitch/pussy/twat/c*** are now banned, but what about cocksucker? does it disparage people who do in fact suck cock? i'm just asking, not trying to be a smart ass. need clarification.

Pretty sure bitch and pussy are still around.

Welcome back!

Greg

ty

i'm guessing bitch/pussy/twat/c*** are now banned, but what about cocksucker? does it disparage people who do in fact suck cock? i'm just asking, not trying to be a smart ass. need clarification.
welcome back man

although you're going to get banned again for commenting on the intelligence of an ass

Broncos’ Elvis Dumervil arrested on felony assault charge
Posted by Michael David Smith on July 15, 2012, 3:53 PM EDT
Elvis Dumervil AP

Broncos defensive end Elvis Dumervil was arrested and charged with aggravated assault with a firearm, a felony, on Saturday night in Miami.

Few details are available about what happened. KCNC in Denver reports that bond for Dumervil was set at $7,500, and the Denver Post reports that Dumervil was released from Dade County Jail last night.

The Broncos released a brief statement acknowledging the arrest.

“Our organization is aware of the matter and is continuing to gather the facts,” the statement says. “This is a very serious allegation, and we will thoroughly review the details while the legal process runs its course.”

The 28-year-old Dumervil was born and raised in Miami and spends most of his offseasons there. He is coming off a strong 2011 season in which he bounced back from missing all of 2010 and recorded 9.5 sacks.

more like elvis dumbervil. lol... Lol... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Top Bottom