• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

bionic77

A. AFC championship appearances in the 80's and 90's shouldn't be considered anything worthy of merit. just a bunch of awful teams. its like if you went to a party full of obese people and scored a 3-some then asked me for props. sorry bro, can't give it!

B. the only thing the saints are guilty of is getting destroyed by alex smith. but then again, many teams are guilty of this crime, including the steelers

C. keep winning? lulz. you lost to a fullback playing QB last year. your owners have no idea what they're doing and neither does tomlin. all your team is good for is complaining that goddell fines them for illegal hits. maybe if they laid off the HGH and steroids for a bit they would get it through their thick skulls what they can and can't do on a football field

D. i didn't call tomlin a bitch, i called him a puppet. and that's exactly what he is: a bitch puppet. alex and jim developed a friendship just before the lockout and it has carrier over. alex was 99% sure he was gone, to never don the red and gold again. but harbs pulled him back in. harbaugh saw the potential there and a friendship bond was formed that can never be broken. alex didn't need to caddy for harbs, he wanted to because he respects his coach.

roofles could learn a thing or two about respect for his coach by not questioning his coaches decisions and also by not raping people so he doesn't get suspended
A party full of obese people sounds sexier than watching a NFC West team.

FMT please refrain from talking shit like the Niners are an elite team until the Niners prove they are more than a fluke. Not too long ago you were convinced that Singletary was a real coach and that Tenacious D was a real band. I won't be convinced until they show some consistency. For the past decade the only thing they were reliable for was a laugh. You can't compare those jokes to the Steelers who went to 3 SBs in 6 years.

DMczaf

image.jpg

dealwithit

bionic77

are you michael t. philbin?

p.s.

bionic i'm seeing the D in LA on july 31! don't hate!
I actually like the D but all if fair in football and Internet arguments.

Also I hate writing these posts on my iPhone but I should have said a party of obese people was synonymous to a Freeman family reunion.

squicken

goldie needs to turn in his Lions fan card. The best play you've ever seen was Marshawn Lynch? All those years you had Barry? He probably had about 40 two yard gains that are better than Lynch's run against the Saints quit ass defense

goldie needs to turn in his Lions fan card. The best play you've ever seen was Marshawn Lynch? All those years you had Barry? He probably had about 40 two yard gains that are better than Lynch's run against the Saints quit ass defense

You, of all people, are telling me to turn in a fan card? Rich

I was never old enough to appreciate the Barry Sanders years. I'm only 22 and didn't really start watching football until the 1999 wildcard playoff game against the Skins. I got to experience fandom during the Matt Millen reign. And look at me, I am still a 1 team only kind of guy!

And read my comment please, I said it was one of the most amazing. Never said it was the best. Watching that live combined with the ridiculous idea that a 7-9 team was going to be a team that was likely better than it in any way, and the reaction of the crowd causing a small earthquake? It was fucking bananas

squicken

You, of all people, are telling me to turn in a fan card? Rich

I was never old enough to appreciate the Barry Sanders years. I'm only 22 and didn't really start watching football until the 1999 wildcard playoff game against the Skins. I got to experience fandom during the Matt Millen reign. And look at me, I am still a 1 team only kind of guy!

And read my comment please, I said it was one of the most amazing. Never said it was the best. Watching that live combined with the ridiculous idea that a 7-9 team was going to be a team that was likely better than it in any way, and the reaction of the crowd causing a small earthquake? It was fucking bananas

ah didn't realize you were so young. fwiw the Fords' don't rise to the level of people like Dolan, Sterling, Angelos, and Sarver. The Fords' want to win but just don't know how. Old man Ford had a soft spot for Wayne Fontes that wasted Barry's career, but was otherwise a good owner who spent money

jakncoke

Banned
What is the back up plan in Denver after the first snap, of the first game Manning takes a shot and can no longer move his neck?

kyle_orton_chicago_bears_5_drunk_pictures1.jpg

fake edit; wait he signed somewhere else. so uhh

caleb hanie
brock orweiser
adam weber

basically i foresee them signing the best FA at the time

MechDX

kyle_orton_chicago_bears_5_drunk_pictures1.jpg

fake edit; wait he signed somewhere else. so uhh

caleb hanie
brock orweiser
adam weber

basically i foresee them signing the best FA at the time

Seriously, have the Broncos front office not even prepared for this just in case? Is it still Brady Quinn?

bionic77

Best Super Bowl of the past 10 years.
10 years? Try ever!

Man 2008 was the best year. We got the Steelers as one of the most exciting and greatest SB champs ever (the last year defense counted). We got 08 Obama (best vintage) replacing that cock sucker Bush and giving us hope (corroborated by the best SB ever). It didn't last with the Aints cheapshotting their way to the SB the next year and the economy staying shit for so long.

jakncoke

Banned
Boller, Kyle
Bomar, Rhett
Brunell, Mark
Carpenter, Rudy
Collins, Kerry
Delhomme, Jake
Dixon, Dennis
Edwards, Trent
Feeley, A.J.
Garcia, Jeff