• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Are the Browns' uniforms ugly?

2FK2

Boller, Kyle
Bomar, Rhett
Brunell, Mark
Carpenter, Rudy
Collins, Kerry
Delhomme, Jake
Dixon, Dennis
Edwards, Trent
Feeley, A.J.
Garcia, Jeff
Hall, Max
Hartline, Mike
LeFevour, Dan
Losman, J.P.
McNabb, Donovan
O'Connell, Kevin
Pennington, Chad
Vittatoe, Trevor
Volek, Billy

what a list :p
Who signed Just Winz?

bionic77

FMT if Garcia came back next year as Alexis' backup what are the odds that the old man would be the starter by the end of the season and how would that make you feel?

Godslay

Banned
went to chiefs, basically they doing what the colts did and hope peyton doesnt miss extended time. extremely foolish

Well we have three back ups at the moment. Hanie/Osweiler/Weber. The ordering is yet to be determined, but I wouldn't be surprised if either Weber or Osweiler gives Hanie a run for the number two spot. I'd like to see Weber pull it off.

jakncoke

Banned
Well we have three back ups at the moment. Hanie/Osweiler/Weber. The ordering is yet to be determined, but I wouldn't be surprised if either Weber or Osweiler gives Hanie a run for the number two spot. I'd like to see Weber pull it off.

considering what he did with the bears, this wouldnt be a shock at all

Godslay

Banned
considering what he did with the bears, this wouldnt be a shock at all

He's pretty much a warm body at this point. Weber's green, but arguably looked better than Tebow and Quinn at certain points. He's also the most familiar with the Broncos so I think that gives him a slight advantage. Osweiler is as much of a project as Tebow was, at least he will ride the bench until he is ready.

If Peyton goes down, we're fucked essentially. The same remains true for the majority of teams in my opinion. The only team that is set to upgrade when the starting QB goes down or out is the Jets.

If Peyton goes down, we're fucked essentially. The same remains true for the majority of teams in my opinion. The only team that is set to upgrade when the starting QB goes down or out is the Jets.

Rottweiler was the 7 feet tall giant right?

Also, Mallett is the best QB in the NFL.

squicken

He's pretty much a warm body at this point. Weber's green, but arguably looked better than Tebow and Quinn at certain points. He's also the most familiar with the Broncos so I think that gives him a slight advantage. Osweiler is as much of a project as Tebow was, at least he will ride the bench until he is ready.

Must be nice when your project QB can win a division and a playoff game

Godslay

Banned
Rottweiler was the 7 feet tall giant right?

Also, Mallett is the best QB in the NFL.

Yep. I hated the pick at the time, but he's a Bronco now so I'll have to root for him to succeed.

Must be nice when your project QB can win a division and a playoff game

He came in and delivered. Although, it took a lot of things to fall our way in retrospect for the Broncos to win the division.

It wasn't always pretty, but in all fairness Tebow carried the team at certain points. As much as the defense did at points, Praters leg, and the running game as a whole. The guy still has glaring flaws, but would I have wanted to keep him around? Without a doubt. The problem was that he was McDaniel's project, and Elway wanted his own guys in place. I can't really blame him, but it sucks that it had to happen on a season that went pretty well with a raw QB behind the wheel.

jakncoke

Banned
dammit i fail. my gf texted me a free movie code for redbox. like 1145, so i go there with the intentions of 21 jump street, all gone. so in my stupidity i didnt think of backup plans of what she'd like to watch that i'd also like to watch. so in haste i was frantic and searching. by the time i found something that was a maybe i might like and she might like the code expired

I need a Giants-related name for my Fantasy Football team. I usually go with The Big Blue Crew, but I need a name this year that encapsulates Eli Manning's greatness. Need some help here:

Eli is E-L-I-T-E
The 4th Quarter Elis
New England Patriots Kryptonite

jakncoke

Banned
I need a Giants-related name for my Fantasy Football team. I usually go with The Big Blue Crew, but I need a name this year that encapsulates Eli Manning's greatness. Need some help here:

Eli is E-L-I-T-E
The 4th Quarter Elis
New England Patriots Kryptonite

Making Tammy Cry

Top Bottom