• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

bionic77

where's the EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!
If for nothing else we all owe a great debt to Drew Brees for his idiocy. Now no matter how bad your team or favorite player looks this is the ultimate get out of jail card.

Tampa Bay broke and can't afford to run an actual NFL team? Show me the evidence!
San Francisco's owner so stupid that he forgot to pay for the electric bill before a MNF game? Show me the evidence!
James Harrison's body looks like something out of a comic book and that along with his rage seem to point to a PED user, but fuck that because I have never been shown any evidence!

bionic77

I need a Giants-related name for my Fantasy Football team. I usually go with The Big Blue Crew, but I need a name this year that encapsulates Eli Manning's greatness. Need some help here:

Eli is E-L-I-T-E
The 4th Quarter Elis
New England Patriots Kryptonite
I am foregoing all sexual contact with women so I can be a champion like Eli and in the process I will let my brother fuck my wife/gf so that she remains satisfied.

It is long but I guarantee greatness if you use my name (and follow its principles).

K-19

Banned
I need a Giants-related name for my Fantasy Football team. I usually go with The Big Blue Crew, but I need a name this year that encapsulates Eli Manning's greatness. Need some help here:

Eli is E-L-I-T-E
The 4th Quarter Elis
New England Patriots Kryptonite

You can forget the third.

Found this at a discount clothing retailer in San Jose. There were no other jerseys to be found, only this one. This is a sign! Ravens superbowl! It was 3 dollars, so I bought it. There is no way this XXL jersey is going to fit me, but this has to be a "lucky" jersey.

d3c1c930.jpg

BigAT

I hope you dopes that come in here every week and gush about Mad Men are watching Breaking Bad as well. It would pain me to know you aren't watching what continues to be far and away the best show on television.

bionic77

I hope you dopes that come in here every week and gush about Mad Men are watching Breaking Bad as well. It would pain me to know you aren't watching what continues to be far and away the best show on television.
Big Bang Theory?

Found this at a discount clothing retailer in San Jose. There were no other jerseys to be found, only this one. This is a sign! Ravens superbowl! It was 3 dollars, so I bought it. There is no way this XXL jersey is going to fit me, but this has to be a "lucky" jersey.

d3c1c930.jpg
Is that like that program they do for Superbowl losers where they send the merchandise to a 3rd world country? I know San Jose is not quite a 3rd world country but I imagine it is kind of the same thing.

Hey by the way. I am feeling generous. I was thinking of getting you a jersey to show that Ravens and Steelers fans can be friends. I am going to get you a customized Flacco jersey with L33T for the number. What size should I get it in?

Big Bang Theory?

Is that like that program they do for Superbowl losers where they send the merchandise to a 3rd world country? I know San Jose is not quite a 3rd world country but I imagine it is kind of the same thing.

Hey by the way. I am feeling generous. I was thinking of getting you a jersey to show that Ravens and Steelers fans can be friends. I am going to get you a customized Flacco jersey with L33T for the number. What size should I get it in?

Large. Do they even make them smaller?

What size shoes are you? There were only one pair of these at the goodwill. Is this NFL-Secret Santa?

12cdbc0f.jpg

Fox318

d3c1c930.jpg

After you wash the blood and semen out of it you should make it into a dress and gift it

LaHFEl.jpg

"Romo doesn't have near the running game that Flacco has had every year"

Dallas yards per carry has been higher every year.

Overall from 08 on. Dallas 7419 yards at 4.43 per / Baltimore 8403 yards at 4.20 per

Skip's Tebow stuff is comical and irrelevant so who cares. But his Romo apologies are pathetic. He just spews a string of crap. Like his coaching sucks. His O-line isn't great. Terrell Owens.
Eli has also always had the better defense. Ignore 2009 with the Giants gave up 11 points more per game.
It is insulting to a 49ers fan cause it diminishes the feat of emerging from the absolute suck of the previous years .

"Romo doesn't have near the running game that Flacco has had every year"

Dallas yards per carry has been higher every year.

Overall from 08 on. Dallas 7419 yards at 4.43 per / Baltimore 8403 yards at 4.20 per

Skip's Tebow stuff is comical and irrelevant so who cares. But his Romo apologies are pathetic. He just spews a string of crap. Like his coaching sucks. His O-line isn't great. Terrell Owens.
Eli has also always had the better defense. Ignore 2009 with the Giants gave up 11 points more per game.
It is insulting to a 49ers fan cause it diminishes the feat of emerging from the absolute suck of the previous years .

It is so funny to listen to Skip before every year, he always goes on about how much talent the Cowboys have and how great they are going to be. Then once the season is over and they dont do anything it is because Romo has to do it all himself. It is repeating again this year since he has already picked the Cowboys to win the NFC east.

bionic77

It is so funny to listen to Skip before every year, he always goes on about how much talent the Cowboys have and how great they are going to be. Then once the season is over and they dont do anything it is because Romo has to do it all himself. It is repeating again this year since he has already picked the Cowboys to win the NFC east.
The solution is not to watch ESPN.

That network has gone to shit. I still use their website for news but generally anyone they put on tv is an idiot or is just trolling for attention by making outlandish statements (i.e. Skip). It might be just be but the quality of their video for live broadcasts is always amazing so they have that part down, but at the same time they have the worst announcing teams for every sport as well.

Doubt I'll see it this weekend...I'm so lazy.

I still haven't seen the Avengers. :(

Same. But I don't see any movies. Last movie I saw in the theater was Tinker, Tailor, Solider, Spy, and before that....no clue. But I have seen Brave, Madagascar 3, Dispicable Me, etc. Kids run the ship.

By the way, kid is fine. Fell off a picnic table bench back onto concrete. Mild concussion, she's fine. Handled the CT like a champ.

Same. But I don't see any movies. Last movie I saw in the theater was Tinker, Tailor, Solider, Spy, and before that....no clue. But I have seen Brave, Madagascar 3, Dispicable Me, etc. Kids run the ship.

By the way, kid is fine. Fell off a picnic table bench back onto concrete. Mild concussion, she's fine. Handled the CT like a champ.
Last movie I saw in theaters was transformers 2 I believe.... I fell asleep during it

Just wrestled with Direct TV for 30 minutes to get the Sunday Ticket for free. No Go. I did get 15 bucks off a month for the next year though.

Last year, I was calling them for something else, was talking to the dude on the phone about my divorce drama, and he offered the ticket for free. A real American hero.

RBH

They're showing highlights from the Bills' upset victory over the Patriots on Sportscenter right now.

Training Camp, get over here already!

squicken

Redskins rookies reported to camp today. RG3 still unsigned and did not report. Pretty sure the NFL is colluding on this offset stuff, but the NFLPA would be troubled to prove it I'm sure

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Redskins rookies reported to camp today. RG3 still unsigned and did not report. Pretty sure the NFL is colluding on this offset stuff, but the NFLPA would be troubled to prove it I'm sure

Why do some teams have their rookies report so early? Is there some benefit I don't know about for them showing up weeks ahead of the vets?

bionic77

Just wrestled with Direct TV for 30 minutes to get the Sunday Ticket for free. No Go. I did get 15 bucks off a month for the next year though.

Last year, I was calling them for something else, was talking to the dude on the phone about my divorce drama, and he offered the ticket for free. A real American hero.
What is going on with Direct/Dish and Viacom? My 10 year old nephew was spazzing over losing Nickelodeon.

Top Bottom