• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Milchjon

I wish that hot girl thread was still alive, I was only a young lurker back then :"(

Let me lessen your pain.

spmil.jpg

bionic77

I hope Welker leaves and I doubt the Pats can replace him.

Welker is the engine that drives the Pats offense. Gronk is the leader in STDs and their big play guy, but for first downs and bail outs Brady always looks in Welkers direction first. If you can stop Welker you can always stop the Pats offense.

ChanHuk

Banned

Welker is the engine that drives the Pats offense. Gronk is the leader in STDs and their big play guy, but for first downs and bail outs Brady always looks in Welkers direction first. If you can stop Welker you can always stop the Pats offense.

:jnc

Well there's still Edelman and they drafted a new white receiver in Ebner, but they are nowhere near Wes his level.

But if there is one thing Bill can find, it's scrappy little white boys.

yacobod

Banned
One of the few shows that got progressively better with each season.

Hopefully this final season keeps the standard.

I think the show has gotten progressively worse and totally jumped the shark at the end of season 4. I thought the premiere of season 5 last night was just as bad. I think Walt's character arc has gotten too unbelievable for me, even in the realm of fiction.

bionic77

Well there's still Edelman and they drafted a new white receiver in Ebner, but they are nowhere near Wes his level.

Very tempted to make a joke about Penn State football...

Nah, that shit is too disgusting to joke about.

squicken

Nah that was the right move. All superstars kill the cap but you have to pay your star players market value (but never above) or else you are going to get a rep of being cheap and unfair (see Bungles) and those kind of teams never get anything out of their players.

I think from a Moneyball heartless jerk perspective it's almost always a bad idea to pay RBs anything other than a 2 year deal. But ultimately you can't give a guy 350 touches and then screw him like that. Just won't go over in the locker room. Players need to know that if they bust their ass and perform they will be rewarded

bionic77

I think from a Moneyball heartless jerk perspective it's almost always a bad idea to pay RBs anything other than a 2 year deal. But ultimately you can't give a guy 350 touches and then screw him like that. Just won't go over in the locker room. Players need to know that if they bust their ass and perform they will be rewarded
Yeah you have to be consistent with players. They have to know the rules. If you kick ass over this period of time you will get what the market dictates based on past performance and your age.

To do otherwise is just going to create a horrible atmosphere between the players and management.

I believe it is my duty to say: Fuck Ray Rice!
Karma already fucked up by giving him Flacco as a qb.

It is weird how great running backs almost never get paired with great qb's. They win many fantasy leagues but not many playoff games and usually never get to play with a great qb (if at all) until they are old and past their primes.

Players need to know that if they bust their ass and perform they will be rewarded

Aha, the anti-Patriot way.

It's frustrating as a Patriots fan to see them deal with players like this, from a business point of view it might make sense, but having Welker bust his balls ever since he got here and him not getting rewarded is kinda harsh, but also the way to go. Personal attachments to players in NE are not recommended.

tumblr_lradfvUlK71qbbz06o5_500.gif

I cant agree more. Even season has absolutely been better then the season before and last nights episode was so good I think 5 will be the best yet.

Im reserving judgement.

I thought the cold open was awesome (Without going into spoilers for new folks) but the rest of the episode felt just slightly forced.

I didnt dislike it, I just want to see how they handle the final 7 episodes of this half.

I banged out all four seasons of Breaking Bad a few months ago. I'll be watching the premier tonight. It's a good show....not Wire good, but good nonetheless.

I think if you said, we have a new season of Game of Thrones to watch, or a new season of Breaking Bad, I'd pick Game Of Thrones too.

did it bite you

They spit.

Did the camel spit in your face? Also, did it smoke?

I have a strong image of Rodgers riding a camel in a circle along with a bunch of little kids with the same look on his face as your avatar.

I agree. I imagine all of you are your avatars. You are Jared Allen, and if Greg says he rode a camel, I see ARod on a camel. SNES is Alison Brie too.

Greg

Did you kill it by squeezing it to death with the godlike strength in your legs ?
We made a pact not to kill each other when I fed him before I got on.

I have a strong image of Rodgers riding a camel in a circle along with a bunch of little kids with the same look on his face as your avatar.
My brother and I were the only people in line over the age of 8 (that weren't parents waiting in line for their children).

No shame.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

So thats where Conner Vernon will go next year. About to become the ACC all time leader in catches and isn't afraid to go over the middle and get drilled making a grab. You don't get scrappier and whiter than Vernon.

Top Bottom