• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

I banged out all four seasons of Breaking Bad a few months ago. I'll be watching the premier tonight. It's a good show....not Wire good, but good nonetheless.

I think if you said, we have a new season of Game of Thrones to watch, or a new season of Breaking Bad, I'd pick Game Of Thrones too.

Breaking bad >>>>> the wire. Mostly because Baltimore in general is a shitstain

Greg

They spit.

Did the camel spit in your face? Also, did it smoke?

I agree. I imagine all of you are your avatars. You are Jared Allen, and if Greg says he rode a camel, I see ARod on a camel. SNES is Alison Brie too.
I was going to search through my brother's camera and see if I could find a picture of me on the camel, but I don't want to ruin your image of me.

Fox318

Living in New York do ever see animals other than rats,pigeons and tourists?

I've actually worked on farms and driven tractors and other big rigs. I've milked a cow, seen people sheer sheep, and helped build a barn with the Amish.

I once heard tales from upstate NY about locals having a headless chicken race. Shit is disgusting.

I also used to go to zoo camp every year when I was younger. Staten Island Zoo has one of the best reptile exhibits on the planet.

I've actually worked on farms and driven tractors and other big rigs. I've milked a cow, seen people sheer sheep, and helped build a barn with the Amish.

I once heard tales from upstate NY about locals having a headless chicken race. Shit is disgusting.

I also used to go to zoo camp every year when I was younger. Staten Island Zoo has one of the best reptile exhibits on the planet.

How do cow tits feel?

Milchjon

While I can understand the Pats' approach from a standpoint of financial sustainability, it kinda pisses me off on a personal level. Make one of the greatest QB's ever play for less money for the sake of a better roster and let Welker bust his ass for years only to not reward him, yet retain 10 million in cap space...
Not like they're spending that extra money on a capable secondary.

Bobby Whitehair should spend less time punching pussies and more time being nicer to his players.

How do cow tits feel?

I worked on a farm for a few weeks some years ago and had to feed milk to the calves. Since some drink up faster than others, you have to keep them from stealing the milk from slower ones, so you let them suck on your fingers to distract them. Feels really weird.

While I can understand the Pats' approach from a standpoint of financial sustainability, it kinda pisses me off on a personal level. Make one of the greatest QB's ever play for less money for the sake of a better roster and let Welker bust his ass for years only to not reward him, yet retain 10 million in cap space...
Not like they're spending that extra money on a capable secondary.

Bobby Whitehair should spend less time punching pussies and more time being nicer to his players.

Signing Wes would even free up more cap space, it's just stupid. Yes Welker is 30 years old, but he is still one of the best WR's in the league and is crucial to the offense. Plus Tom his window of greatness is closing, better surround him with the most talent now.

MechDX

We can still meet up at MechDX his place, he always talks about how is cattle is out of control and all that stuff.

No, we will mett up at Tammy Bradys house:

1.1.jpg

It has been raining here for at least 12 hours straight. I fucking hate this country so much.

If I die because my house floats away, I leave my Welker jersey to Milchjon.

Godslay

Banned
It has been raining here for at least 12 hours straight. I fucking hate this country so much.

If I die because my house floats away, I leave my Welker jersey to Milchjon.

Well if you die I will put a Tebow head on your Mallet avatar, and ask a mod to bestow it upon Bionic.

Ænima

Dez Bryant was arrested today.

Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant, who can't seem to stay out of the way of off-field trouble, was arrested Monday, according to WFAA out of Dallas-Fort Worth.

Bryant told WFAA that there was some kind of incident but he declined to give details. Dallas TV station KDFW reports it was a misdemeanor domestic abuse charge.

Still, Bryant downplayed the arrest.

“I'm good, I'm good” Bryant told WFAA.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/19597457/report-dez-bryant-arrested-monday

Top Bottom