• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

jakncoke

Banned
Imagine if football was one, we could win the final against the Germans 100-6 and it be WW2 all over again boys, Fuck them germans.

squicken

I'm more of a fan of the Winter Olympics because you get some really unique competitions. Curling rules!

I used to love the Olympics when we were demonstrating the superiority of the American Way to the dirty commies. But with that decided, I really have no interest in the Summer Games

I like the Winter Games marginally more b/c everything involving ice and snow is a completely foreign concept to me, and USA Hockey is one of the few things where the US is an underdog. The only international competitions that interest me are The Ryder Cup, USA Hockey, and The World Cup. Like with Basketball we are supposed to win, and if they don't, it's a failure. Where's the fun in being the bully?

Imagine if football was one, we could win the final against the Germans 100-6 and it be WW2 all over again boys, Fuck them germans.

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

captain3_display_image.jpg

Fox318

I don't really understand why the Dutch team didn't make it, they always perform well on tournament under-19 and stuff. It doesn't really matter though, Brazil got that shit on lockdown.

I actually thought you were talking about USA soccer.

The only reason to watch Olympic Soccer is to watch England get crushed and the crazy reactions from the media/fans.

jakncoke

Banned
It's tough to have an international competition when not many countries favor the sport. There is a reason why USA doesn't do well in Cricket.

other countries need to man up and take their beatings for my enjoyment, i need james harrison going helmet to helmet on some poor foreign qb name akdek eeodrii in my life.

The Dutch have funny names.

Van der Voort.van den Hoogenband

Lol

Jesus Dutch what is wrong with you guys? I thought your country was supposed to be unique in that its soccer dominance was in stark contrast to its relatively small population

They have some really talented young players some of the best talents in the world and the regular team has some greats as well, it just isn't working right now, they're trying to play out of their system and it's just not working, really sucks.

But like I said, Brazil got this locked down, Neymar, Lucas, Gonso, Oscar, Pato and Hulk just to name a few are all talents of the highest level, it really is crazy.

jakncoke

Banned
I need to get more than basic cable(ugh cant afford) or else im going to miss thursday/mnf football on live tv. I guess the other route is always possible, but that route sucks hard and never reliable

The best Olympic event is the competitive walk aka "Race walking". It's the most interesting event, and if you get a chance, check it out. I have so many questions still and I must have wikipedia'd racewalking a dozen times.

jakncoke

Banned
Excited for when Trent Richardson tears an achilles and Weeden has to retire because the arthritis is too much?

lol thats mean. i like it. dont worry though calvin johnson madden curse wont hurt nearly as bad when your fat qb gets diabetes and goes into a diabetic coma

lol thats mean. i like it. dont worry though calvin johnson madden curse wont hurt nearly as bad when your fat qb gets diabetes and goes into a diabetic coma

Really, though, you shouldn't be talking about fat QBs

I605w.png

He looks like an obese Barney Rubble from the Flintstones

jakncoke

Banned
Really, though, you shouldn't be talking about fat QBs

I605w.png

He looks like an obese Barney Rubble from the Flintstones

he is my barney rubble sporting 2 rings and eating himself over the 3rd appearance. enjoy being 2nd fiddle to the Packers till Erron retires though or gets a prison sentence for being a repeated cancer assaulter

he is my barney rubble sporting 2 rings and eating himself over the 3rd appearance. enjoy being 2nd fiddle to the Packers till Erron retires though or gets a prison sentence for being a repeated cancer assaulter

I'll just pray Kyle Orton finds his way back to the NFC North and beats up on Aaron again

KingGondo

Banned
Weeden will just prove everything gets better with age
Well only some things
Speaking of Weeden, I'm actually gonna be at the first Browns game this season. I'm visiting some friends in Cleveland that weekend, and they have Browns season tickets. First NFL game, so I'm pretty excited.

I just hope Weeden plays well and shows that he's clearly better than Colt. Richardson needs to be the workhorse they drafted him to be.

Top Bottom