• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Speaking of Weeden, I'm actually gonna be at the first Browns game this season. I'm visiting some friends in Cleveland that weekend, and they have Browns season tickets. First NFL game, so I'm pretty excited.

I just hope Weeden plays well and shows that he's clearly better than Colt. Richardson needs to be the workhorse they drafted him to be.
Nice nice! I should be there also been going to the season openers for past couple years, make sure you guys are tailgating always a good time. And I don't think Weeden will have much trouble proving that

squicken

Blackmon is from Ardmore, OK. Dez is from East Texas.

derp I knew that. Crabbles is from Dallas and Dez from East TX

edit: look at me I'm Bob Stoops and don't know where any good WRs are from

edit 2: I could have sworn I read that Blackmon got his first DUI when traveling home from TX. Do you remember what he was doing where he had to go back and forth to TX?

KingGondo

Banned
derp I knew that. Crabbles is from Dallas and Dez from East TX

edit: look at me I'm Bob Stoops and don't know where any good WRs are from
Stoops only found Broyles because he's from Norman and fell into his lap when Jeremy Kerley committed to TCU.

I still have fantasies that Broyles never decommitted and OSU ended up with a receiving corp of Broyles and Blackmon.

Edit: Blackmon was indeed coming back from a Dallas Cowboys game (tickets courtesy of Dez) when he was pulled over. He didn't appear to be drinking, but Texas has a law that gives officers almost complete discretion when the driver is underage and there's any odor of alcohol.

His second DUI was the bad one, and it makes the first one (which wasn't a real DUI at all) look way worse.

I agree that he needs to stay away from Dez--I love both of those guys, but Dez clearly has issues that require therapy. It's a shame, too--because I think both guys have good hearts from everything I've heard.
BlackGhost said:
Nice nice! I should be there also been going to the season openers for past couple years, make sure you guys are tailgating always a good time. And I don't think Weeden will have much trouble proving that
As far as I know, we should be tailgating. Should be fun, and I'm glad they're playing an exciting team in the Eagles, too.

squicken

Stoops only found Broyles because he's from Norman and fell into his lap when Jeremy Kerley committed to TCU.

I agree that he needs to stay away from Dez--I love both of those guys, but Dez clearly has issues that require therapy. It's a shame, too--because I think both guys have good hearts from everything I've heard..

I'm not so entitled to want Stoops fired or anything, but I'm not going to enjoy the coming decline either.

Dez just needs to never come back to Texas. The worst thing that could have happened to him was being drafted by Dallas and having to interact with his family and old friends. Irvin had a good speech about keepin' it real at the rookie symposium

bionic77

Bullshit.

The sports are still compelling.

Hell also love the Track and Field World Championships.
It is eh to me. The most exciting thing for me in the last olympics was Usain Bolt. And that was not the olympics that made it exciting. It was just cool to see someone run that much faster than anyone else ever has.

Really, though, you shouldn't be talking about fat QBs

I605w.png

He looks like an obese Barney Rubble from the Flintstones
Ben's head has a high percentage of fat in it but not quite Stafford levels. That makes sense too because Stafford's fat lardesque head seems like it would be impervious to concussions or damage. Ben still has some bones left in his head for his brain to bounce around (though not as many as he did prior to Brady taking him out on his motorcycle).

Rodgers has very little fat in his head and that explains why he is so concussion prone. He gets hit as much as Ben, but his scrawny boney frame gets hurt more easily.

Trust me, the fat headed qb with good accuracy and mobility is going to be the perfect qb of the future.

Milchjon

Tom Brady has the most perfect fat free head though, and he's never concussed. If you look at median numbers, he also misses fewer games than Ben.

bionic77

Tom Brady has the most perfect fat free head though, and he's never concussed. If you look at median numbers, he also misses fewer games than Ben.
Because when Ben is about to get hit he either steps up and delivers (getting crushed) or else he tries to escape and extend the play (usually leading to bigger hits when in the open field). When Brady sees pressure he screams like a bitch and hits the deck and then usually gets a flag if someone looks at him the wrong way.

KingGondo

Banned
I'm not so entitled to want Stoops fired or anything, but I'm not going to enjoy the coming decline either.

Dez just needs to never come back to Texas. The worst thing that could have happened to him was being drafted by Dallas and having to interact with his family and old friends. Irvin had a good speech about keepin' it real at the rookie symposium
Ironically, it's been a mixed blessing for OSU that Dez went to Dallas. On one hand, he has played really well for the most part, which has given OSU tons of exposure in Texas--recruits see him all the time and love his playing style.

On the other hand, I feel like it's only a matter of time before he goes to prison over some petty bullshit.

Greg

Now that Forte is signed, Skip said the Bears are taking the division.

And the greatest forward falling running back was on First Take, but he said absolutely nothing interesting.

And the greatest forward falling running back was on First Take, but he said absolutely nothing interesting.

So the Cowboys take the East and the Bears the North, I want to see the rest of his predictions. I wonder if even 1 comes true.

Ben never had to miss a full season because of a sandy vag and then let a loser QB come in and play his way to an undeserving starting contract in KC.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

Come on. Unless Rodgers gets injured, the NFC North goes:

Green Bay
Chicago
Detroit
Minnesota

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

Speaking of Broyles, I keep forgetting Detroit took him in the 2nd round this year. Will be interesting to see what he does for that offense.

Greg

just had qdoba for the first time, i think i like chipolte better because they give you moer. also 1 dollar more for guac is bs
Chipotle is the best.

Although you have to try Hot Head Burritos if there is one around you. Not quite the same quality of ingredients, but they have an awesome selection of sauces (Sweet Habanero) that you can mix in that really separates it from Chipotle.

jakncoke

Banned
Chipotle is the best.

Although you have to try Hot Head Burritos if there is one around you. Not quite the same quality of ingredients, but they have an awesome selection of sauces (Sweet Habanero) that you can mix in that really separates it from Chipotle.

random; If there is a Froyo Twist in your part of ohio you need to try it. awesome frozen yogurt place. Not sure how big the franchise is. I think it might just be super local

That's one way to put it, sure.

neat

Top Bottom