• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Fox318

Apparently Dez was beating up his own mother. What a fuckhead.

t1SCs.jpg

Called it.

Greg

random; If there is a Froyo Twist in your part of ohio you need to try it. awesome frozen yogurt place. Not sure how big the franchise is. I think it might just be super local
Yeah, looks like there are just 2 locations - closest one is about an hour and ten minutes away.

I'm usually not over that way, but I'll take a detour if the Browns ever play the Packers again.

Things I wish were in Minnesota:

Dunken Donuts

7/11

Krispy Kreme

Things I am thankful for being in Minnesota:

White Castles

I'm not even a fatty. I just love Coffee and donuts.

I only get white castles like 2 or 3 times a year but damn.

A tear rolls down my cheek every time I pull out of the drive through with my bag of sliders.

jakncoke

Banned

Dunken Donuts

7/11

Krispy Kreme

White Castles

the 2 closest dunken donuts i been here are filled with imbreds with 53 iq, they cant get your order right for shit. and apparently cant remember to input your shit into a computer or something. you'll order something and you'll get the person coming back to you to reconfirm your order and they still manage to fuck it up.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Dunken Donuts

7/11

Krispy Kreme

White Castles

Shockingly we have all those things minus White Castle. Years ago I remember Canada got it's first Krispy Kreme about 15 minutes from my house, people were going stupid over them.

the 2 closest dunken donuts i been here are filled with imbreds with 53 iq, they cant get your order right for shit. and apparently cant remember to input your shit into a computer or something. you'll order something and you'll get the person coming back to you to reconfirm your order and they still manage to fuck it up.

But damn if their regular old black coffee isnt amazing.

Fox318

Dunken Donuts

7/11

Krispy Kreme

White Castles

0rCPx.jpg

Also I'm pretty sure there is a Krispy Kreme in the Mall of America.

Also local dohnut places are usually 1000% better.

Greg

I used to have Chipotle/Cold Stone/Starbucks at least once a week while I was in college. All 3 stores were next to each other in this small food plaza, and I went right down the line.

I have 2 Dunkin' Donuts about 5 minutes from where I'm at. The inside is open 24/7 and it's the best for a random 2 AM donut/coffee.

squicken

I'm not food nazi like Bloomberg, but damn if Krispy Kreme isn't like crack. Right off the line when they are still warm is like the best thing ever. But you immediately want another and it's like 600 calories a doughnut. For whatever reason they don't have them in HOU

Nakazato

Close enough.

I guess I'm going too subtle so I'll just spell it out.

avEf6.jpg

See, magic! I was actually being serious!

Jff9O.jpg

Take my Resume....

FOR GODSAKE

actually being serious breaking in is hard to do when you in north florida :(

and by saying close enough are you the Visual effect coordinator ? Or an 1st AD? Maybe Second unit Director ?

jakncoke

Banned
I used to have Chipotle/Cold Stone/Starbucks at least once a week while I was in college. All 3 stores were next to each other in this small food plaza, and I went right down the line.

I have 2 Dunkin' Donuts about 5 minutes from where I'm at. The inside is open 24/7 and it's the best for a random 2 AM donut/coffee.

There is a coldstone here that i been meaning on trying

Talon

Chipotle's better than Qdoba when it comes to the fast casual tex mex chains.

Freebird in Texas is pretty good as well. Qdoba's rice just sucks.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Script supervisor?

Nah, don't really have those in vfx.

In actual football related news, details on Lynch's arrest:

Seahawks running back and Cal alum Marshawn Lynch was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence in Oakland over the weekend, authorities said Monday.

Lynch, 26, was stopped by the California Highway Patrol in East Oakland on Saturday, said Alameda County sheriff's Sgt. Ray Kelly.

Lynch was taken to Santa Rita Jail in Dublin, where he was cited for driving under the influence and driving with a blood-alcohol level of more than the legal limit of 0.08 percent, both misdemeanors, authorities said.

He was released on his own recognizance pending an appearance in court, Kelly said.

Lynch's arrest came two days after he and 49ers quarterback Josh Johnson awarded a scholarship to an Oakland gunshot victim.

In 2007, Alameda County prosecutors declined to file charges against Lynch after his former girlfriend alleged that he tried to kill her and forced her to touch him sexually. Lynch and the woman had attended Oakland Tech High.

PhEvu.jpg

The ice cream is good, but it's overpriced considering what you can get at local ice cream shops.

It's worth trying though.

It's incredibly overpriced and all three times I've been to one, they've been out of some flavor or other. Fuck em, I'll take a local shop any day of the week.

XiaNaphryz

jZzX9.jpg

Cinnasliders:

The idea is similar to his cinnamon bun and burger combo of a few weeks ago, but this time around, he utilized Minibons, Cinnabon’s miniature versions of their traditional cinnamon buns. Minibons, about the third of the size of regular Cinnabons substituted traditional hamburger buns, and were topped with home-ground beef burger patties and crispy bacon.

Anyone try those Frozen Yogurt places? In less than a year more than 5 Frozen Yogurt joints have popped up within a 5 mile radius from my house. Super overpriced as well.

XiaNaphryz

Robert Griffin III remains unsigned, continues to be missing from Redskins rookie camp

ASHBURN, Va. -- Robert Griffin III remains unsigned as the Washington Redskins open the second day of their five-day rookie camp.

The Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback from Baylor was the second pick in this year's draft. The team's third-round selection, offensive lineman Josh LeRibeus, was also absent again Tuesday.

The two aren't considered holdouts because training camp doesn't officially begin until July 26. Neither can be on the field this week with their fellow newcomers until they have signed their contracts.

The collective bargaining agreement that was ratified by the NFL and the union to end last year's lockout was supposed to make rookie deals easier to complete with a system of slotting that paid players based on their draft position. It worked well for the Redskins for their choices from the fourth through seventh rounds, all of whom were signed by early June.

Griffin is due for a four-year contract worth about $21 million, roughly two-thirds of which would be the signing bonus. The hang-up apparently is "offset" language that would govern the guaranteed money in the event Griffin is waived before the contract's expiration.

why have we not signed decastro yet ?

Big Ben said dirty things to him and now he doesn't want to play for the Steelers. On behalf of the Patriots I suggest a trade. You get our 2013 6th round pick and a box of Oreos and we get Decastro.

Deal?

So can the Pats tag Welker again next year?

In theory, yes. But a lot of contract are ending next year including Hernandez' and Spikes' their contracts so they Will probably use it on somebody else.

Schefter is saying that the Chiefs are shopping Bowes for a 2nd. I would think every team in the league would jump on that. To bad the Browns dont have a 2nd next year because that would be a great move for them.

Top Bottom