• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

exarkun

Dez Bryant is a fucking moron and a scumbag. It takes a real fucking pussy to hit a woman but your own mother?! Wtf

his mom probably is a leach. Why is hitting women taboo still? Half the cases I see at work are family violence done to the man. There is such a thing as "mutual combat", which it sounds like it probably was here. Only reason this gets press is cause he's dez bryant. Five bucks says she tore her own clothes and upsold the violence.

his mom was arrested for crack/heroin possession and distribution and has a long criminal record. I dont understand how you can take her word at face value.

Greg

As long as he keeps himself in shape, doesn't get in trouble with the law in any way and is ready for when the season starts, he should just live it up. I would do the same thing if I was him.

You need to party with your shirt off more, Gatorman.
The league needs more Gronks and less Bryants.

his mom probably is a leach. Why is hitting women taboo still? Half the cases I see at work are family violence done to the man. There is such a thing as "mutual combat", which it sounds like it probably was here. Only reason this gets press is cause he's dez bryant. Five bucks says she tore her own clothes and upsold the violence.

his mom was arrested for crack/heroin possession and distribution and has a long criminal record. I dont understand how you can take her word at face value.

there is no reason to hit a woman. i have easily restrained women by just grabbing their wrists. i can't think of a circumstance short of them having a gun on you and you need to knock them out that would require me to punch a woman in the face.

and dez bryants mom might have a laundry list of issues, but so does dez. why should he get the benefit either? trouble seems to follow him wherever he goes. there are two sides to every story and they are both dirtbags but all other things being equal i'm going to give the benefit of the doubt to a pro football players mom when it comes to a fist fight

BigAT

Breaking Bad is so good

yeabitch6gjla.gif

Wrayfield

there is no reason to hit a woman. i have easily restrained women by just grabbing their wrists. i can't think of a circumstance short of them having a gun on you and you need to knock them out that would require me to punch a woman in the face.

and dez bryants mom might have a laundry list of issues, but so does dez. why should he get the benefit either? trouble seems to follow him wherever he goes. there are two sides to every story and they are both dirtbags but all other things being equal i'm going to give the benefit of the doubt to a pro football players mom when it comes to a fist fight

This. Unless you're Brady and a pussy and fighting off Giselle with her Brazillian jiu-jitsu shit, you can easily restrain a woman. Okay, maybe not a Lithuanian shot putter (Olympics!!), but still.

He's way, way better than Titus Young if his knees are OK.

And this is coming from a Certified OU Hater.

I am pretty excited for a healthy Broyles. I agree he is a better polished receiver and can work the middle of the field like nobodies business. I do think Titus is better at stretching the field, though. It'll be fun with Titus and Megatron working the number and deep routes while Broyles and Pettigrew work the middle. It excites me

Just started season 3

I'm almost done with season 2!

Slo

Just watched the first episode of season 5.
I really don't like the direction that they're taking Walt. He's always been the nerdy sheep hiding amongst wolves, and being a bad motherfucker when he had to be. Now they're intentionally having him mimic some of Gus' mannerisms, and he's becoming arrogant. "We're done when I say we're done." "Because I say so." "I forgive you." Now he's no longer a loveable villain, he's just a villain.

bionic77

There is no excuse for hitting a woman but I feel bad for Dez growing up with a prostitute for a mom. That is not a normal way to grow up and will fuck you up for the rest of your life.

Now Dez is the Cowboys and society's problem but he would likely not be as big of a fuckup if his mom or dad was able to provide an normal environment for him.

LJ11

Just watched the first episode of season 5.
I really don't like the direction that they're taking Walt. He's always been the nerdy sheep hiding amongst wolves, and being a bad motherfucker when he had to be. Now they're intentionally having him mimic some of Gus' mannerisms, and he's becoming arrogant. "We're done when I say we're done." "Because I say so." "I forgive you." Now he's no longer a loveable villain, he's just a villain.

He got pretty arrogant in season 2, with Tuco out of the picture he moved into his territory and wanted to keep pushing with zero muscle. Dude was banking on a ATM landing on everyone.

There is no excuse for hitting a woman but I feel bad for Dez growing up with a prostitute for a mom. That is not a normal way to grow up and will fuck you up for the rest of your life.

Now Dez is the Cowboys and society's problem but he would likely not be as big of a fuckup if his mom or dad was able to provide an normal environment for him.

ok i get that he had a tough up bringing but the guy is not a fucking caveman. he was obviously brought up well enough to get himself together and get himself to college (perhaps not academically but he wasn't some fucking idiot going around and beating everyones ass for the fuck of it or he wouldn't have been given a scholarship, so he had some semblance of normalcy in his life).

tons and tons and tons of professional athletes have shitty childhoods and parents, some worse than dez bryant. i don't excuse him or anyone else for beating up on women and there is nothing that someone can say to me (again short of having a gun pulled on them) that would justify beating the shit out of a woman.

you can say that wasn't a normal way to grow up and it will fuck you up, and i'm sure it will, but how does that equate to beating up women? does patrick willis beat up his wife or his mom or whoever? maybe he should cash in on that check since it would be acceptable apparently!

i agree dez would probably have a better life if he had a more stable family but at some point you have to take responsibility for your actions. as i said he's not a caveman who doesn't know the difference between right and wrong. no matter what happened in your childhood it shouldn't end with "welp, beating my mom is ok, she was a shitty mother to me as a child!"

Top Bottom