• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

bionic77

I make fun but I like Hines. If I were a Steelers fan, I'm not sure whose jersey I'd buy for my kid if he wanted one. I could never give him #7, and after that, I'm not sure what current player. Probably Troy Polamalu even if he's at the end of his career. But Hines would have been the guy during his career for sure.
I have a #7 jersey.

Hines and Harrison were my favorite players from the current team. Nobodies who became great players.

G-Fex

If I was a Steeler fan *vomits* i'd get a Polamalu jersey.

eww

Aw why so harsh.

You see when I become a true NFL fan I'm going to be different, i'm going to respect the hell out of other peoples teams.

I'm going to smile stupidly at haters of my team.

I'm going to respect the hell out of other teams and never trash talk them.

LOL

jakncoke

Banned
respect? this isnt church mang. this is fucking jungle. beast out there. respect no one, survival of the fittest. troll hard or get trolled hard.

G-Fex

respect? this isnt church mang. this is fucking jungle. beast out there. respect no one, survival of the fittest. troll hard or get trolled hard.

The King of Games knows a bit about competitiveness

I promise to troll the hell out of gator and Frankman.

Rorschach

If the Rams don't work out I'll jump ship to whatever team Goodell calls the Raiders after he strips the team from Lloyd, changes the name, and makes them play at 49ers Field. We'll be bros!
I'll pull a Houston and just wait for my own team.

...and then abandon that team for some noodle armed rookie in the NFC. Then we can be real bros! Let's both choose the Vikings!

I make fun but I like Hines. If I were a Steelers fan, I'm not sure whose jersey I'd buy for my kid if he wanted one. I could never give him #7, and after that, I'm not sure what current player. Probably Troy Polamalu even if he's at the end of his career. But Hines would have been the guy during his career for sure.

Younger son went with Troy. Older son turned in his Ben jersey (his own decision, he came to me after seeing the news on ESPN and said 'I don't want to wear his jersey'; I was very proud) and went with Hines.

I have Lambert.

Boom

squicken

I'll pull a Houston and just wait for my own team.

...and then abandon that team for some noodle armed rookie in the NFC. Then we can be real bros! Let's both choose the Vikings!

You had me at VikeBike

Younger son went with Troy. Older son turned in his Ben jersey (his own decision, he came to me after seeing the news on ESPN and said 'I don't want to wear his jersey'; I was very proud) and went with Hines.

I have Lambert.

Boom

Yeah that was really cool of your son. Raising 'em right. Never have owned a player's jersey but would probably go Warren Moon. My favorite player of those Oilers teams was Ernest Givins, but I don't think anyone would know who that was if I wore it

Greg

I have Lambert.

Boom
UwkAX.jpg

See this is my fear. I think they are in an impossible situation, go dark and everyone will compare it to the Nolan movies, go more campy and people will say why arnt they more dark. I think the hardest thing for them will be doing villians going forward. I think Nolan did such a great job with the Joker, Bane and Scarecrow, I dont see any of them working any other way now. I really had my doubts about Bane going in, but Hardy destroyed that role. Without even being able to use facial expressions he still delivered so much emotion and intensity. He totally made the movie for me.

Edit: Jack I think you are right and it is going to be such a disaster.

Hardy is so amazing, this and his performance in Warrior really showed how great he is. I think I liked this movie best of the trilogy. The hatred it's getting here on GAF is crazy.

I haven't seen the movie that scene in the trailer was so unrealistic it was silly. Like Hines Ward could ever outrun anyone

Haha, that's what I said in the Batman thread, nobody would ever let the slowest man alive return a punt.

People on GAF are only melting down about TDKR is because they banked everything on the film being a defining moment of their lives.

There are a LOT of people here who woke up every day for the sole purpose of getting closer to this movie. Now all that is left is the release of the Wii U and The Hobbit.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Not even shocked that thread is going insane. I'm looking forward to seeing how insane when I watch the movie later this week.

Not sure why GAF is going batshit crazy (pun intended). I love origin stories so Begins was my favorite of this trilogy, but TDK and TDKR are both fantastic movies. I really liked how TDKR brought back the
al-Ghul storyline from Begins.

Not sure why GAF is going batshit crazy (pun intended). I love origin stories so Begins was my favorite of this trilogy, but TDK and TDKR are both fantastic movies. I really liked how TDKR brought back the
al-Ghul storyline from Begins.

I would edit that out, for the few guys that haven't seen it.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
You had me at VikeBike

Yeah that was really cool of your son. Raising 'em right. Never have owned a player's jersey but would probably go Warren Moon. My favorite player of those Oilers teams was Ernest Givins, but I don't think anyone would know who that was if I wore it

I remember Haywood Jeffires. Probably only because his last name is misspelled.

bionic77

I really liked the first fight with Bane. Nolan set it up beautifully. It was obvious Batman was going to lose, but you were afraid of how bad he was going to get his ass kicked. The fights were perfect, not something you can say of the other 2 movies.

I really liked the first fight with Bane. Nolan set it up beautifully. It was obvious Batman was going to lose, but you were afraid of how bad he was going to get his ass kicked. The fights were perfect, not something you can say of the other 2 movies.

pretty much. the cuts to the henchmen were awesome with their non-chalant "nah son,
bane gots this"

jakncoke

Banned
Jeez, you guys weren't kidding about the TDKR overreactions...

A movie ruined three months of your life?

life of super nerdom. that bob character from the box office threads is surely :baltimorelarry as well he was banking everything on this passing avengers in the box office.

bionic77

The problem with the Internet is that it because it gives everyone a voice it forces people into the most extreme positions to get attention.

I mean the movie was not perfect. I thought it was going a little too negative but overall it was a kick ass movie and one of the best endings I have seen for a trilogy.

brentech

People on GAF are only melting down about TDKR is because they banked everything on the film being a defining moment of their lives.

There are a LOT of people here who woke up every day for the sole purpose of getting closer to this movie. Now all that is left is the release of the Wii U and The Hobbit.

That's funny.

My cousins' dad is a comic artist. He's worked for DC and Marvel and about everyone all around. Needless to say, they're all really into the comic universes and they absolutely loved the movie.

Top Bottom