• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Greg

You guys should watch the movie 'In Time'
yes, with Justin Timberlake

I watched it the other night and went in expecting it to be shit, but I ended up being pleasantly surprised. Although I might've ruined it for all of you if you go into it expecting to be pleasantly surprised.

You guys should watch the movie 'In Time'
yes, with Justin Timberlake

I watched it the other night and went in expecting it to be shit, but I ended up being pleasantly surprised. Although I might've ruined it for all of you if you go into it expecting to be pleasantly surprised.

I've actually seen that movie in the theater, wasn't all that bad, but you shouldn't go in with the highest expectations. That girl was hot though, 7/10 on the Emma Stone scale of hotness.

:lol like sports fans? Penn Staters were willing to forgive pedophilia for wins, Pats fans put up with devilry so they can feel good about themselves, Packer fans put with with cancer victim attacks and roids.

Sports are way more serious than anything else.

I could marry a woman who hates Batman.A woman who likes the Jets,Phins,Steelers,Ravens,Giants,Browns?

Nope

jakncoke

Banned
Loved the ending.

Movie is so fucking dark I would have been bummed if they went the way some people wanted.

i hate how they made the audience think he was dead and 5 min later oh wait see 6 months ago he fixed the auto pilot and umm ya he not dead ktks. should of left him dead

I could marry a woman who hates Batman.A woman who likes the Jets,Phins,Steelers,Ravens,Giants,Browns?

Nope

I would marry Emma Stone if she was a Jets fan, Alison Brie I wouldn't even marry if she was a Pats fan.

Edit: I love how Bionic is such a softie when it comes to movies, just like me! I bet you cried during Toy Story 3.

I would marry Emma Stone if she was a Jets fan, Alison Brie I wouldn't even marry if she was a Pats fan.

Now, now, my boy snes may be misguided in many ways (obsession over the Bucs and hatred of Sony), but I can't fault his taste in women. Alison Brie is a goddess.

Still not watching Community though, fuck that shit.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Nope

Why do you hate the Browns so much gator? WHY! We have done nothing to you...except embarrass you that one time.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
One day you will feel the feel of winning a Super Bowl.

LOL

BooThisMan.gif

bionic77

i hate how they made the audience think he was dead and 5 min later oh wait see 6 months ago he fixed the auto pilot and umm ya he not dead ktks. should of left him dead
If you look for plot holes in a comic book move you can never enjoy it. A much bigger hole was how he spent 3 months in a hole with people who knew bane and the chick and yet they never clearly explained to him the child was a girl and bane was the protector.

I thought the ending was a perfect way to end the trilogy. And it fits in with the movie, remember Alfred was telling him how he could never be happy in Gotham and him and her starting over just made sense (at least to me).

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Fuck I'm in despair right now. That damn gator opened up some wounds.

In my terrible sports life (NFL/NBA/NHL/MLB) I have only witnessed 2 championships (world series)...and both those championships were the only time my team actually made it to the finals of it's respective league.

I'm gonna go lie down wow.

cashman

Banned
Fuck I'm in despair right now. That damn gator opened up some wounds.

In my terrible sports life (NFL/NBA/NHL/MLB) I have only witnessed 2 championships (world series)...and both those championships were the only time my team actually made it to the finals of it's respective league.

I'm gonna go lie down wow.

I just got shat on last October and I don't even like the NBA that much! At least the Blue Jays won in their back to back World Series

squicken

funny how different steve young win record was from bucs to 49ers

3-16 bucs
91-33 49ers

He was a beast in the USFL as well

The notion of "QB wins" is a joke. No matter good he is, if his teammates are garbage and his coach sucks, he's going to look bad. What Bill Walsh saw with Young were the flashes of talent that no one else did. What would have Archie Manning's career been like if he would have just been on a decent team?

Junie12

Can't believe we're so close to pre-season now, man does time goes fast! Can't wait to talk about football again :)

I miss it so much..

Can't wait to see Peyton Manning get sacked, get back up, and lead the Denver Broncos to the promised land.
PeyPey will get sacked in game 1 and destroy his medically reconstructed neck and be done for his career. Broncos will beg Tebow to come back and save them once again, and he will do so. It has already been written.

G-Fex

PeyPey will get sacked in game 1 and destroy his medically reconstructed neck and be done for his career. Broncos will beg Tebow to come back and save them once again, and he will do so. It has already been written.

Tom F'n Cruise told me that Tebow choked last year. That true?

Top Bottom