• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

eznark

Banned
I did laugh when they put OSU's sanctions up vs USC's. Granted, USC is probably paying players again already, but it was always a joke how the big 1G and NCAA bent over backwards to be gentle with Ohio State.

Tressel is a nice guy who never hurt anyone! Nevermind that everywhere he goes there is a pay-for-play controversy, he has glasses and wears a sweater-vest!

TheFatOne

That's such a terrible contract. How do you not have an out when you agree to be a coach after a scandal like that?

No idea. He is truly a fucking moron. He knew well in advance that something like this might go down. My only thought is that maybe he knew the Pats didn't want him as an OC, but even then he could still find a job in the NFL/NCAA. So fucking stupid.

bionic77

PSU is going to be down for a long time after this. I bet every player worth anything bails now. They had already had some top recruits leave the last few days. By the time they are allowed to play in a bowl again they are going to be coming off 4 straight horrible seasons. It will probably be closer to 10 years before they are a top team again. Poor jnc he must be crushed today.
I don't think they can recover from this, ever. It isn't like most kids wanted to go to PSU before this happened. Now? No way...

I don't give a fuck though. You go to school to get a shitty education and incur a lot of debt, not to subsidize a football team. I actually thought last year PSU should have shut down the football program by themselves. I was disgusted how so many PSUers were more concerned with the next years season then the kids (sadly I actually met quite a few people like this).

bionic77

Milch my love for Tebow is pure but you can't compare the non-homo love I have for a very manly man to the love you have for a cat.

I wouldn't say I hate cats, but I don't understand why someone would want them as a pet. They always seemed to be creepy and up to no good in my experiences. You can tell a dog loves you, not so sure about a cat.

squicken

Adrian Peterson was only charged with resisting arrest? Then what was he being arrested for in the first place?

You have to submit to arrest even if it is a false arrest. The common law doctrine that one could violently resist a false arrest is no longer the way of things.

Milch my love for Tebow is pure but you can't compare the non-homo love I have for a very manly man to the love you have for a cat.

I wouldn't say I hate cats, but I don't understand why someone would want them as a pet. They always seemed to be creepy and up to no good in my experiences. You can tell a dog loves you, not so sure about a cat.

Dog are superior to cats in every way, you're pretty smart for a Steelers fan, it's kinda creepy.

Milchjon

IMO, the reasons for having a dog are creepy in itself. You need some dumb creature to worship you and follow you everywhere? Sounds attention starved to me. Dogs are for lonely people or a tool for blind people, hunters or farmers.

Cats have (sometimes shitty) character and don't give a fuck. Much more fascinating pets. And they're fluffy and don't smell like the worst thing ever.

squicken

IMO, the reasons for having a dog are creepy in itself. You need some dumb creature to worship you and follow you everywhere? Sounds attention starved to me. Dogs are for lonely people or a tool for blind people, hunters or farmers.

Cats have (sometimes shitty) character and don't give a fuck. Much more fascinating pets. And they're fluffy and don't smell like the worst thing ever.

Cats also shit in your house and really, if you need character and personality from another being, get a gf. Dogs are awesome

K-19

Banned
Dogs stink.

Look at this, ins't it so cute:

cute-kitten.jpg

Milchjon

Cats also shit in your house and really, if you need character and personality from another being, get a gf. Dogs are awesome

Cats can at least shit on their own and don't need to be taken out every day.

Dogs really seem like 2 year old humans in many ways. If I want that, I'll have a child.

And Grover, I never owned a cat or any pet for that matter.

squicken

So, uh, does anyone think that CFB isn't going to keep dominating campuses with good programs? It's nice for the NCAA to talk about changing things but if they want to actually change things the schools have to say "no" to TV money

BigAT

Cats can at least shit on their own and don't need to be taken out every day.

Dogs really seem like 2 year old humans in many ways. If I want that, I'll have a child.

And Grover, I never owned a cat or any pet for that matter.

Does "shitting on your own" really count if you they do it inside your fucking house? It's not like dogs are incapable of shitting on their own, they just have the decency to do it outside. Who wants the smell of cat shit stinking up your place?

Milchjon

Does "shitting on your own" really count if you they do it inside your fucking house? It's not like dogs are incapable of shitting on their own, they just have the decency to do it outside. Who wants the smell of cat shit stinking up your place?

In my experience, the houses of dog owners smell. Cat owners' places don't.

Shitting inside in a way that's clean >>>>>>>> Shitting outside, leaving mines everywhere and smelling worse than shit because oh no it was raining again and now the fur is wet and so is the owner.

jakncoke

Banned
Penn State suddenly with the longest losing streak ever.

yep going to be very :baltimorelarry over the next few years, going to be the same shit as when we had Zach Mills at qb and were winning like 3-5 games a year, but this round going to be rougher. Indiana and Northwestern finally not going to be the suckers of B1G for a lil bit.

eznark

Banned
yep going to be very :baltimorelarry over the next few years, going to be the same shit as when we had Zach Mills at qb and were winning like 3-5 games a year, but this round going to be rougher. Indiana and Northwestern finally not going to be the suckers of B1G for a lil bit.

If the NCAA really waves the scholarship caps for universities taking on PSU players then I don't see how they will even be able to field a team this year.

Suit up!

jakncoke

Banned
40k a year tuition(or whatever that high bs is) for a 4 year school, fuck that. im not into that. thats why im going for a trade and learning welding.

jakncoke

Banned
So now i have seen 0 wins as a fan :p

edit: lol if that was outside this ghetto, you'd be banned so hard and attacked my the mouth breather white knights

squicken

Michael Jordan showed the way for black men. Captain Picard showed the way for white men. If you lose your hair, just crop it short. Lebron and Welker look dumb for no reason

Top Bottom