• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

jakncoke

Banned
Allowing them to play without any true scholarship players and lose by 75 in every game for the next four years is arguably worse than forcing them to sit for one or two seasons.

I still laugh at people wanting to think 5-10 year death penalty was in play lol at plinko.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Allowing them to play without any true scholarship players and lose by 75 in every game for the next four years is arguably worse than forcing them to sit for one or two seasons.

If they got the death penalty then they'd sit out two years and then have another four years of getting blown out.

And the B1G is going to not let them in the title game? What a punishment. How about kicking them out and forcing them into the Big Least?

eznark

Banned
If they got the death penalty then they'd sit out two years and then have another four years of getting blown out.

And the B1G is going to not let them in the title game? What a punishment. How about kicking them out and forcing them into the Big Least?

I don't like the "don't punish the innocent" argument but in the case of the teams who have PSU on their schedule, DP'ing PSU would have completely fucked them. At the very least they had to let them play this season.

jakncoke

Banned

We have a massive fanbase. That would never be in play. It's about the money. Even if we become a middling player in the conference we're still going to travel extremely well in our shitty bowl games

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
This is about as bad as it can get to the death penalty without actually getting the death penalty.

The vacating wins part is freaking hilarious, it's the greatest way to troll that cult fanbase.

Bobby Won. JoePa lost.

that guy from Grambling or whatever school it was doesn't count

Talon

This is about as bad as it can get to the death penalty without actually getting the death penalty.

The vacating wins part is freaking hilarious, it's the greatest way to troll that cult fanbase.

Bobby Won. JoePa lost.

Racist fuck.

bionic77

If I ever go bald, I would totally get a hair transplant.
I am going bald and I just continue to cut my hair shorter and shorter until the day when I just either go full Picard or just shave it all off.

I guarantee that anyone who gets a toupee or hair transplant has a really incredibly small penis.

When I was balding like a mofo and not taking any medication for it my wife used to get pissed over that because any of my friends who is losing his hair would take propecia. I would rather go bald then take prostate medication to keep my hair. One day one her friends (a really hot wife of an attorney who I later found out wears a wig) told her about this place we "had to check out". What we were told was that it is not the normal wigs and hair plugs.

So it some shitty office (actually it was beautiful) in Manhattan and my wife nags me into going. Thank God I went because it was so miserable and such a joke that my wife never brought it up again. One thing I will say is that they are really smart (and also dishonest) in how they sell this shit and it could probably appeal to someone really stupid or in denial about losing their hair. The first smart thing they do is they separate you from all the other customers. I forget the name of the place but they basically did high end wigs (some were really expensive) and hair transplants. We saw some of the wig guys (who were young) getting into the elevator and I felt really bad for those guys. I forget the name of their wig system, but they didn't call it wigs or toupees. From what I remember they buy the hair off of actual people and stick in in these weird cloth or plastic hats. After they made the official diagnosis that I was a balder and we told them I would never wear a wig they sent me to some retarded doctor for a transplant consultation. I can't believe this shit is legal because the guy tells you nothing about the procedure or the fact that you have to keep taking propecia and rogaine for the rest of your life (something I already did not want to do) to keep the rest of your hair. All he did was take out some chart and show me pictures of the results some of his patients had had. I had done some research before I went there and the guy was not happy with any of my questions. It was really skeevy though and I had to get the guy to explain the procedure to my wife (they basically cut off part of your scalp in the back of your head, then they take out the follicles and plug that shit where you don't have hair, leaving you with a nasty scar and hoping like hell the rest out of your hair around it doesn't fall out).

Unless you are an actor, have an incredibly tiny penis or are a world class douchebag I can't recommend a hair transplant to you. There are far better ways to waste your money. And if you have that kind of money you are better served just buying a nice car, which will probably get you more girls than a shitty wig or hair transplant.

jakncoke

Banned

Bobby Won. JoePa lost.

keeping the black man down, you fucking racist!

Bobby Won. JoePa lost.

To quote the alligator:

racist.

MechDX

Bobby Won. JoePa lost.

Seriously? I honestly dont know anymore you people have desensitized me to sarcasm.

If you are serious: WOW! Really?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
What the fuck does this have to do with race? It's just FBS vs all time college football wins. Jesus christ.

If all you cared about were wins in college football then John Gagliardi is the all time leader. Not Bobby, Not Eddie Robinson.

jakncoke

Banned
What the fuck does this have to do with race? It's just of FBS vs all time college football wins. Jesus christ.

If all you cared about were wins in college football then John Gagliardi is the all time leader. Not Bobby, Not Eddie Robinson.

Grambling is a historic black college and Eddie Robinson was black

I can't believe how bad my fantasy draft was last year. I was reflecting on my first 5 picks (I picked 1 overall) I was all in on the Taco Bell Kool-Aid.

1. Jamaal Charles
2. Steven Jackson
3. Jahvid Best
4. Mike Williams (TB)
5. Josh Freeman

That's terrible. I still finished in third and almost won the league, due to taking Jordy Nelson, Steve Smith, Fred Jackson and Rob Gronkowski. In the second to last week, I was deciding between Mike Williams and CJ Spiller. I said to myself, like some kind of idiot, "Mike Williams got us here, I know he's sucked all season, but he's part of the team that got us here." What he do? 0 point. CJ Spiller had like 30. I lost by 10.

I was so in on Tampa Bay last year......

squicken

Yeah all the stuff is dumb. I do though feel sympathy for women who lose their hair at a young age. Wigs just don't look good, and I can't imagine the awkwardness they present in intimate situations

edit: I do have to say my all time fav Simpsons:

u8ISZ.png

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Grambling is a historic black college and Eddie Robinson was black

I know that. But you have to take an extremely narrow definition to say that Eddie Robinson was the all time wins leader. You have to argue that D1 doesn't mean more than D1-AA and that D3 doesn't matter at all. I'm not taking anything away from his accomplishments, I just don't buy it.

Greg

I can't believe how bad my fantasy draft was last year. I was reflecting on my first 5 picks (I picked 1 overall) I was all in on the Taco Bell Kool-Aid.

1. Jamaal Charles
2. Steven Jackson
3. Jahvid Best
4. Mike Williams (TB)
5. Josh Freeman

That's terrible. I still finished in third and almost won the league, due to taking Jordy Nelson, Steve Smith, Fred Jackson and Rob Gronkowski. In the second to last week, I was deciding between Mike Williams and CJ Spiller. I said to myself, like some kind of idiot, "Mike Williams got us here, I know he's sucked all season, but he's part of the team that got us here." What he do? 0 point. CJ Spiller had like 30. I lost by 10.

I was so in on Tampa Bay last year......
2 years ago, a friend who wasn't even present for the draft won the league using the picks that were defaulted to him.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
If I base things off my dad I should be okay.

As a black man I still have the backup of just shaving my head and being done with it, which I usually do to save money anyways. But in the small chance that I do want to let my hair grow a bit just looks like I'll have a bit of the receding hairline to deal with is all. Not like Lebron but more like Vegeta from Dragonball Z.

Milchjon

If I base things off my dad I should be okay.

As a black man I still have the backup of just shaving my head and being done with it, which I usually do to save money anyways. But in the small chance that I do want to let my hair grow a bit just looks like I'll have a bit of the receding hairline to deal with is all. Not like Lebron but more like Vegeta from Dragonball Z.

Wait, you're black?
Actually, I don't know what I was expecting. I guess I always just saw you as a cat.

I don't like the "don't punish the innocent" argument but in the case of the teams who have PSU on their schedule, DP'ing PSU would have completely fucked them. At the very least they had to let them play this season.

Everyone who gets DP'd gets completely fucked, you'd know this.

I have full beautiful hair that grows faster than I can cut it. Suck it bros.

Your wife is crazy.

Those movies are total garbage. It is one thing for you to not take her to a good or great movie, but that isn't the case here.

lmao really, does she realize the movie sucks more dick than all of gayming age combined

Yeah, the movies were trash, but my wife knows I have a hard on for Transformers so she wanted to be the one to see it with me. She feels betrayed or something. Ugh.

In my experience, the houses of dog owners smell. Cat owners' places don't.

Shitting inside in a way that's clean >>>>>>>> Shitting outside, leaving mines everywhere and smelling worse than shit because oh no it was raining again and now the fur is wet and so is the owner.

Every cat person's house that i've been to has the faint smell of rancid cat piss that I know the owner can't smell. This is despite said owner's being clean people themselves.

My wife asked me if we could get a cat and I said hell no. Don't want that furball stinking up the place.

Milchjon

Transformers 3 was my favorite theater experience since... I dunno, Bad Boys 2? I know it's a bad, bad film, but also sooooooo awesome in 3D and with great sound.

Transformers 3 was my favorite theater experience since... I dunno, Bad Boys 2? I know it's a bad, bad film, but also sooooooo awesome in 3D and with great sound.
I enjoyed watching the 3rd film also, and i completely hated the 2nd one. I fell asleep during the midnight showing

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
My favourite theatre experience is definitely when I went to see "Snakes on a plane" opening night. Sold out theatre and everyone was totally into it.

Laughing at the blatant product placements and cheesy lines and going insane when Samuel L. Jackson said his line.

Best theater experience ever = Snakes on a Plane premier

Ma man!

Not sure if this was posted but the Lions released Aaron Berry after second arrest:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...se-aaron-berry-after-second-offseason-arrest/

The Detroit Lions released cornerback Aaron Berry this morning, finally making a statement about their offseason gone wrong.

Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press said after discussions today, the team made the decision to release the troubled cornerback.

Berry was arrested this weekend on three charges of simple assault, which marked the seventh arrest this offseason (including Berry’s second, after an earlier drunk driving charge) for the Lions.

eznark

Banned
My favourite theatre experience is definitely when I went to see "Snakes on a plane" opening night. Sold out theatre and everyone was totally into it.

Laughing at the blatant product placements and cheesy lines and going insane when Samuel L. Jackson said his line.

Ma man!

The snake biting the tit of that chick in the airplane bathroom was the funniest single moment in film history. The theater went fucking BONKERS

Top Bottom