• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

I'm not even a big fan of cats. :eek:

As a black man

My image of you being the awkward kitty in your avatar is shattered.

Baldness.

In this entire post you didn't say a single thing like 'Not that small penises matter to Patriots fans since they support a tranny' or 'Implants are like cheating life, but of course that doesn't matter devil worshippers like you' or 'You either have to be a giant douchebag, but since you're a Patriots fan you already are'.

I'm so confused by all of this.

And have a sign that reads "You People! Should free SNES!"

We should have someone design shirts for NFL-Gaf since they still sell stuff through the site.

I'm thinking a solid color background with an Xtra Large soda cup. Instead of Baja Blast it says NFL GAF. Below it in quotations "An Insular Community".

Slo

I can't hate on EviLore. Sure, he's not perfect but I wouldn't be any better. This place is like a got damn homing beacon for man babies, furries, bronies, 'sconis, religious nuts, male feminists, 4chan shitcocks, Amirox, and forever alone types. It'd be a daily struggle to not just lock the doors and burn the fucker to the ground.

MechDX

NFL GAF: At least we arent NBA GAF

NFL GAF: We had Kluwe post for a day!

NFL GAF: Pats, Packers, Steelers fans and some other teams.

I can't hate on EviLore. Sure, he's not perfect but I wouldn't be any better. This place is like a got damn homing beacon for man babies, furries, bronies, 'sconis, religious nuts, male feminists, 4chan shitcocks, Amirox, and forever alone types. It'd be a daily struggle to not just lock the doors and burn the fucker to the ground.

I like places like this. Some days I'm like, "man Im a huge dork". But then I get on Neogaf or 4chan and I realize life could be so so so so so much worse.

LJ11

I like places like this. Some days I'm like, "man Im a huge dork". But then I get on Neogaf or 4chan and I realize life could be so so so so so much worse.

hahahaha

When you're feeling down, there's always GAF. That thread about how friends behaved in a beer commercial was pretty sad.

Thing is, there's really no reason for Vikings fans to post during the season either.

This dog is how I react every time you respond to something I post:

Ugh.gif

Been lurking for a while now, so I'll just start off by saying:
Aints suck, FailCONS suck, Yucks suck.
Cam's gonna get it done this year, the haters are gonna be laughed at when he's hoisting the Lombardi next year!

Go Panthers!

Cam's gonna get it done this year, the haters are gonna be laughed at when he's hoisting the Lombardi next year!

Go Panthers!

WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE BRO?!

No but seriously panthers suck. You should know that because you lost to the Vikings last year

eznark

Banned

Go Panthers!

I like you because I like Short Circuit.

Go Panthers!

133728_o.gif

Welcome brother

Newton Crosby said:
You're a Patriots fan right?
The team that hasn't won anything since being outed as dirty cheaters?

And he's a quick learner.

G-Fex

Go Panthers!

Newton Crosby!

I'm trying to quote Short Circuit but I'm sure I couldn't get it right.

Top Bottom