• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

My favorites in the thread are the posts trying to reassure each other that friends dont actually go out and have fun and that its just a marketing ploy to sell beer.

Fox318

You People!

ZMP4J.jpg

Everybody knows the average GAFer is a 6'5" athlete who has a 10" penis and smangs so much pussy you wouldn't believe

...except they would never say "pussy" when referencing a woman's vagina. That so disrespectful man, I mean seriously what kind of misogynist are you

MechDX

McClain_on_NFL Texans have reached an agreement with WR DeVier Posey. 20 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Thank gawd! Now he wont have to start selling off his Texans jerseys for tattoos!

Everybody knows the average GAFer is a 6'5" athlete who has a 10" penis and smangs so much pussy you wouldn't believe

...except they would never say "pussy" when referencing a woman's vagina. That so disrespectful man, I mean seriously what kind of misogynist are you

We are all about the same tier as the most interesting man in the world.

Bowser

Pro Football Weekly ‏@ProFootballWkly
RT @nyjets: #EA The Jets have traded for T Jeff Otah from the Carolina Panthers in exchange for an undisclosed conditional draft choice.

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl
Wow. #Jets announced they acquired ORT Jeff Otah from the #Panthers for an undisclosed conditional draft choice.

Welp, that's that.

Tamanon

Banned
I thought Otah was pretty good still? Why would the Panthers move him?

I admittedly don't pay much attention to the Panthers so I could be wrong.

Bowser

I thought Otah was pretty good still? Why would the Panthers move him?

I admittedly don't pay much attention to the Panthers so I could be wrong.

As I said in my previous post, he's only made 29 of a possible 64 starts (12 of those 29 in his first season). He has played in 4 total games the past two seasons. Also, reports are that he was a lazy, lazy motherfucker, and Rivera despised him (he was always in Rivera's doghouse from the moment Rivera was hired).

James Dator ‏@James_Dator
Tip for anyone looking to be a member of the Carolina Panthers: Don't be lazy

squicken

Darin Gantt ‏@daringantt

If the Jets doctors have a cure for soft, they have a steal. A lot of folks in the Panthers organization wondered if Otah cared anymore.

Which other teams are using training camp/pre season to decide who their starting QB is this year? Cards are still 50/50 on Kolb or Skelton which sucks because they are both very very average.

Damn, I can't believe the Lions are actually trying to lower the team crime rate.

Which other teams are using training camp/pre season to decide who their starting QB is this year? Cards are still 50/50 on Kolb or Skelton which sucks because they are both very very average.

The Titans, I'm pretty sure they want Locker to take over this year. Hasselbeck isn't taking them very far.

brentech

Don't know if this has been posted, Madden 13 achievements/trophies:

Matt Flynn's Arcade
Score 6 touchdowns with your backup quarterback (no SuperSim, OTP or co-op).

And then one of the more F'd up achievements I've seen for a casual game:
Smart Mouth 25
Complete a successful pre-play adjustment using Kinect (no SuperSim, OTP or co-op).
Accessory requirements. Brilliant.

Talon

That was some Kwame Harris-level shittiness.

My favorite sports-related YouTube video is still this 49ers fan just going HAM on Kwame Harris. It's about 6 minutes of Kwame Harris completely whiffing on blocks, getting blown up, and winding up on his ass in various situations.

Top Bottom