• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

We'll see.
You can't corrupt me!
believeland-w-helmet_design.png

It's that time of the year, Hope is in the Air, every fan base believes they gonna win the SB, can't wait until October to see the hope die and paper bags of shame show up...

Goddamn, GAF is full of giants. I'm only 5'7''. Perhaps I should've eaten my Wheaties as a kid after all. I couldn't help it, Count Chocula was the shit!

The images above please me twofold: training camp is near, and Vick looks like a retard with his choice of footwear.

Yes, rumor going round that Wallace has signed a 5 yr $42 mil deal with $20 mil guaranteed.

Edit: Guess it was really just a rumor, being reported as bunk now.

Lions cut Johnny Culbreath and sign ex-Steeler Johnathan Scott:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/07/24/lions-cut-johnny-culbreath-sign-jonathan-scott/

Yesterday cornerback Aaron Berry was given the old heave-ho, and today offensive tackle Johnny Culbreath has been released. Culbreath, a 2011 seventh-round draft pick, was arrested in January for marijuana possession.

To fill Culbreath’s spot on the offensive line, the Lions have picked up offensive tackle Jonathan Scott, who was released by the Steelers five days ago.

bionic77

Tomlin and Decastro signed. Now all they need is to get Wallace a new deal and then all is right in the world.
Good to hear. If we can get Brown and Wallace and our offensive line is good and our OC is legit the Steelers are obviously going to become a dynastic, offensive juggernaut but the downside is with all that money on the offense our aging defense is going to suffer. We won't be as shit as the Patriots but at times it will probably get ugly.

I am not sure how I feel about that. It is fun to watch every once in awhile but I am not sure how I will feel seeing my Steelers becoming one of these high tech flag football teams. For one it doesn't seem like almost any of them win the SB, there is always one playoff game where the offense malfunctions and they lose a close game at home or in the SB. For another it is not synonymous with the identity I am used to with the Steelers. I guess the Steelers have to adopt to the new WNFL age we are entering in or else become irrelevant like a goddam team from Ohio, but this change makes me uneasy.

G-Fex

I think after playing a marathon of football vidya games tonight I'll finally decide on a team, but it's already pretty much sealed.

bionic77

Your son will be the biggest Patriot fan ever
Stop wishing bad things upon an innocent baby.

Ugh, Pat fans...

It's a proven fact that people under 5'10'' are better at everything because they have to overcome their height.

That, or if he's smart, a Ravens fan.
Pretty sure my son is not going to be a gang member or lifetime criminal (i.e. Ravens fan). Lets hope. Again though stop wishing bad things for a baby.

I am guessing you must be one of those almost adults who could still shop in the young adults section. Seems like you guys are very angry, especially at children. I guess that makes sense, since they are the ones who most closely resemble you in size.

How old is Wilson ? How has Wilson his game been over the last couple of years? Physically he's such a beast, he was really good a couple years ago no?
He played all last season with a biceps tendon injury but yet still had a pro bowl season, thankfully Ray Horton knows how to use him as a roaming LB/SS hybrid and less of a downfield cover guy as he can be a liability in deep coverage.

ChanHuk

Banned
I still remember that play Adrian Wilson came in for a blitz up the middle and DMC blew him up.

I was talking to my buddy who's a cowboys fan. They're screwed if Dez gets suspended and Miles somehow hurts himself again.

Top Bottom