• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Im calling it now:

Monday Night, December 10th, Texans @ Patriots will be hyped beyond belief. Winner will control their own playoff destinty.

Brady and his Tight Ends vs Wade's Boys. Though Arian wins the game for us: 150 yards rushing and 102 receiving,

#BULLSONPARADE! For dutchie!

Behind that ridiculous offensive line.... right? RIGHT?

The Texans won't even win their shitty division. The Titans are going to take it over and the JJ Watt demands a trade by the end of the season because he is the only player on that D worth mentioning when the season ends

Last year's Eagles team says hi. And they had more talent than the 49ers.

the eagles had talent at the sexy positions, but nothing else. i called the eagles being in for a long season after a god awful rams team took it to them early in week 1. HAY GUYS LETS RUN A STUPID FUCKING WIDE 9 ON DEFENSE WHEN WE HAVE NO LINEBACKERS! WE DRAFTED CLAY MATTHEWS BROTHER ITS SURE TO WORK OUT!

eagles sucked dick last year and they'll suck dick again this year. mr. glass will miss half the season, djax got his money and doesn't give a fuck and their defense is still garbage.

meanwhile, nothing changes in san fran! harbaugh with an iron grip on this league

x350.jpg

RBH

Is there nothing the Jets won't ask Tim Tebow to do?

He's already the back-up quarterback, and there's been talk of using him as a Wildcat quarterback, a red-zone quarterback and the personal protector on the punting team. On Tuesday, Mike Westhoff, the Jets' special teams coach, got specific about plans to use Tebow on kickoff teams, too.

Via Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News, here's how Westhoff sees Tebow contributing as a return guy:

"There are certain situations where he might be on the field that he could be utilized possibly to block or possibly to field a ball," Westhoff told the Daily News. "If a team squibs it at you or pops it at you, he might be the perfect guy to put in that could make an adjustment. If they kick it deep, he could block. If they squib it or pop it, he could be guy that we'd have with a ball in his hands."
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANob21lBHB0A3NlY3Rpb25z;_ylv=3

the eagles had talent at the sexy positions, but nothing else. i called the eagles being in for a long season after a god awful rams team took it to them early in week 1. HAY GUYS LETS RUN A STUPID FUCKING WIDE 9 ON DEFENSE WHEN WE HAVE NO LINEBACKERS! WE DRAFTED CLAY MATTHEWS BROTHER ITS SURE TO WORK OUT!

eagles sucked dick last year and they'll suck dick again this year. mr. glass will miss half the season, djax got his money and doesn't give a fuck and their defense is still garbage.

meanwhile, nothing changes in san fran! harbaugh with an iron grip on this league

x350.jpg

Is everything alright? I expect way more out of you once he set it up like that. The offseason is making you soft.

Is everything alright? I expect way more out of you once he set it up like that. The offseason is making you soft.

i told you holmes, im more relaxed this year and i wont have any angry or aggressive reactions to things. i just want what is rightfully ours: a superbowl trophy that was taken from us by kyle williams and no one else. once i have that i will be on my way!

Had a very long, very stressful day today, culminating in coming home to no electricity because of a major thunderstorm.

Found out that 18 year old Glenlivet and 18 year old Glenmorangie are both very good.

Also, not too stressed at the moment.

i told you holmes, im more relaxed this year and i wont have any angry or aggressive reactions to things. i just want what is rightfully ours: a superbowl trophy that was taken from us by kyle williams and no one else. once i have that i will be on my way!

Will you be sending your wife to wash balls with her mouth, this time?

I expect all of YOU PEOPLE to be reasonably drunk/tipsy on Football Sundays

Those dark days are in the past! The Lions made the playoffs, while reason and logic can only lead me to believe this is the start of a very prosperous decade! No more reasn for me to get drunk out of depression on Sundays!

cdyhybrid

Those dark days are in the past! The Lions made the playoffs, while reason and logic can only lead me to believe this is the start of a very prosperous decade! No more reasn for me to get drunk out of depression on Sundays!

What about when Stafford tears his ACL in Week 3 of the preseason?

Godslay

Banned
Nope. Im just not convinced Peyton is 100% or can take a hard shot. I may change my view after a couple games but I want to see him get hit and how he reacts first.

Fair enough. I would worry more about Schaub staying healthy given a comparison between Schaub's and Peyton's injury history.

MechDX

What about when Stafford tears his ACL in Week 3 of the preseason?

Calvin%20Johnson%20Madden%2013%20cover.jpg

Wrong Lion.

Fair enough. I would worry more about Schaub staying healthy given a comparison between Schaub's and Peyton's injury history.

Schaub was healthy two straight years then fatass Buc Hayneworth fell on his foot when he thougt it was Freemans Taco bell leftovers. Let Haynesworth fall on you and see how you feel.

Talon

Houston GAF, I'm looking at hotels. Is the Reliant Stadium/Houston Medicsl Center area nice? Is it downtown?
I was just there two weeks ago for work.

I saw the most epic dump ever on the street. I'm talking about 3.5 pounds, perfectly layered spiral. Looked like a tamagachi shit brought to life.

Top Bottom