• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

I am guessing you must be one of those almost adults who could still shop in the young adults section.

It's much cheaper.

Seems like you guys are very angry, especially at children.

We hate children. I hate children.

If I were 6'2, I'd be a professional athlete. All of us 5'8'' folks are the master height. We just can't do those things where actual vertical length is required ie, dunk, see over the offensive line, get things off of high shelves, etc. But if you granted us those physical skills? We'd be unstoppable.

Of course this isn't realistic, Pats will give some games away against the Bills or Dolphins or whatever. But if you look at it right now, before the season and on a game by game basis, it kinda makes sense.

Edit: He predicts a SB loss against the Packers? Fuck him. Fuck him and his stupid list. I don't like you, Pete Prisco.
I think he's a genius. Imagine bionic's horror.

BigAT

MORE TIGHT ENDS. MORE TIGHT ENDS.

‏@AdamSchefter
Visanthe Shiancoe signed a one-year deal with the Patriots, as @JasonColeYahoo reported.

Colasante

Of all the tight ends the Patriots have picked up this offseason, Ballard is the most likely to stick around as a TE3 long-term. Eventually the Stockholm Syndrome will kick in and he'll come to embrace the Patriot Way.

so let me get this straight pete prisco. not only do the cardinals SWEEP the 49ers, but we lose to the cardinals on the final week of the season with the division on the line IN san francisco?

god damn i wish i could get paid to come up with these stupid fucking lists. as it is i get paid nothing for my opinions here on neogaf

Aboslutely no way in hell the Texans have a worse record than the Broncos. No. WAY.

So many things wrong with those predictions:

1) Three NFC East teams with 11+ wins
2)Colts finish with the same record with Luck and the Redskins end up with a worse record with RG3.
3)The Cardinals win the NFC West
4)
and The Patriots aren't going undefeated

So many things wrong with those predictions:

1) Three NFC East teams with 11+ wins
2)Colts finish with the same record with Luck and the Redskins end up with a worse record with RG3.
3)The Cardinals win the NFC West
4)
and The Patriots aren't going undefeated

and not that i'm a panthers fan but they aren't going 5-11, lulz

MechDX

Im calling it now:

Monday Night, December 10th, Texans @ Patriots will be hyped beyond belief. Winner will control their own playoff destinty.

Brady and his Tight Ends vs Wade's Boys. Though Arian wins the game for us: 150 yards rushing and 102 receiving,

#BULLSONPARADE! For dutchie!

Im calling it now:

Monday Night, December 10th, Texans @ Patriots will be hyped beyond belief. Winner will control their own playoff destinty.

Brady and his Tight Ends vs Wade's Boys. Though Arian wins the game for us: 150 yards rushing and 102 receiving,

#BULLSONPARADE! For dutchie!

except both teams will be out of the playoff race by that point. the patriots are due for a let down and no one gives a flying fuck about the texans

Trey

Texans will make some noise. 11-5. Patriots will start the season true to form, but will fall off from mounting pressure from the the AFC East and BB finally being revealed as a bunch of aliens from space jam standing on one another's shoulders. 10-6.

I should write an article.

MechDX

Texans will make some noise. 11-5. Patriots will start the season true to form, but will fall off from mounting pressure from the the AFC East and BB finally being revealed as a bunch of aliens from space jam standing on one another's shoulders. 10-6.

I should write an article.

I like the cut of your jib. You have a blog I can subscribe to?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The media really underrates us, I just don't really pay attention to it. I think we can surprise alot of people. I personally can see 7-8 wins

If the Browns somehow managed to get 7 or 8 wins this'll be me:

Palance1.gif

Hell I'd do that if the Browns win 5 this year to be honest.

Top Bottom