• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Milchjon

You could've chosen worse

How? OK, so he didn't go with the current champion and saved himself from the horrors of Rams or Browns fandom. But apart from that, he made pretty much the worst choice possible. An unlikable team defined by criminals with waning potential and busted/old players. Congrats.

Milchjon

He could've chosen a team that has a QB with a vagina.

lingerie-football-part-2_10.jpg

???

Still better than Flacco.

I agree but both options suck. What was the factor that made him go with the cons? Does he sympathize with murderers and criminals? Evillore should probably alert the FBI...

lol if i had to make the decision i would of gone with Redskins, simply because of RG3. Besides Ravens are just a bunch of old scumbags.

i like Reed and Lewis

US goverment should invest all their funds in cloning, create a 1000 Tebows and have every roster consist of only Tebows.

No more DUIs, murders, masturbating, sex before marriage, cursing and they can all sing church songs during games.

Well I picked a team.

it's Baltimore Ravens.

but it was REALLY fucking close between Ravens and Redskins, super close.

I knew you were a smart man. Welcome and you're in luck because we're winning the Superbowl this year, which will be an awesome experience for you.

ncDri.png

Well I picked a team.

it's Baltimore Ravens.

but it was REALLY fucking close between Ravens and Redskins, super close.

BunkHeadShaking.gif

Despicable.

The King of Games has chosen the team full of convicts, dirtbags, basketball players (allegedly), murderers (really), and Worst Harbaugh.

At least you'll have an elite QB, one of the best at his position, aint that right, Larry

squicken

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Panthers C Ryan Kalil took an ad out in today's Observer saying the Panthers will win this season's Super Bowl.

Dear Carolina Panthers fans: Get ready for a Super Bowl season.

That is the message from Panthers center Ryan Kalil, who took out a full-page ad in Wednesday’s Observer to promise fans their “unwavering support” would be rewarded this year.

How?

With what he calls “One hundred-percent, sterling silver victory. The Lombardi Trophy.”

Kalil, a three-time Pro Bowl participant, shared the 178-word open letter with an Observer reporter before buying the ad, which he called “a war cry to the fans.” In it, he predicts this Panthers season will end in New Orleans, with the first Super Bowl title in the franchise’s 18-year history.

squicken

So apparently this is an ice cream flavor in Yurop

pSPCk.jpg

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac159/GIFsforhire/Facepalm/facepalm.gif[/mg]

I appreciate the confidence, but keep it in the locker room. That's not something you can say publicly coming off of a 6-10 season.[/QUOTE]

Eh he's just excited. No one will remember in a few weeks. Vick's dynasty talk will bite him in the ass though

Copy of Kalil's ad. Not too bad really

I dont see why he would do this coming off a 6-10 season and with a 2nd year QB. Let Cam have another good year and let the team have a winning record before you even consider winning a SB. Has a team ever gone from 6-10 to SB champs in 1 year?

I completely cut out that sugary filth from my diet.

/bionic

But really, drinking soda everyday isn't the healthiest food choice

If Bionic really did that, then that is pretty great, coke is my crack, I can stop drinking it for a week or more but sometimes I just crave it man. POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME!

jakncoke

Banned
So apparently this is an ice cream flavor in Yurop

http://i.imgur.com/pSPCk.jpg[IMG]

Eh he's just excited. No one will remember in a few weeks. Vick's dynasty talk will bite him in the ass though[/QUOTE]

wonder if stimulant has coke in it and lol breast milk

Top Bottom