• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

jakncoke

Banned
my crack these days is gatorade and mio, kinda proud of myself from where i was at with mtn dew to now. never thought i could do it. although gatorade and mio isnt exactly healthly for you,its still better than pop.. i think.

eznark

Banned
I love soda, but when I stopped keeping it in my house, I lost like 40 pounds.
Also, my wife left me, so it could have been that too

Maybe you should have gotten rid of soda before your wife left you. Losing 40 pounds after she bolted for that other dude is kind of like closing the barn door after the cows are banging your friend.

I really did that. I haven't had soda in two months.

I've been been drinking a lot less coke, but on a really hot day (102 here now and I'm melting) a coke with ice is great, but it's mostly water for me.

JnC, I know that one half a liter bottle of Gatorade is around 20% of your daily needs of sugar.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Well I picked a team.

it's Baltimore Ravens.

but it was REALLY fucking close between Ravens and Redskins, super close.
Piling on, but, get fucked.
Someone needs to Flaccoize your avatar.

http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad259/LarryMillstone/tebowbowbow.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Here's an avatar suitable for a Crow fan:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/MRY0t.jpg
It's also an appropriate avatar for people who make youtube apology videos to Madden-gaf.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
dude im a awesome vegan and sniff my own farts of awesome and drink only the purist water /gafhealthforce

Hey not all vegans are crazy. I'm a vegetarian going vegan and those people weird me out.

Eat whatever you want to eat, never understood why people want to control what other adults eat.

Not a fan of soda myself though, but I'll have a Coke once in a blue moon if I'm at a restaurant or whatever.

Striker

Everything is awful

image.php

brentech

The only words he could say to make me forgive him

Yeah, all my Favre specific stuff is boxed away. Basically a box of shame. Not that there is enough to fill a box, it's just mixed in with other crap I don't care to see at this time. Actually kept Madden 09 since he was on the cover....only other version I have not sold back is last years since the Packers won it all and have some nice Madden Moments in it.

But damn did Favre just burn all his bridges. So many things could have been done differently and still have him leave the team with his legacy in tact.

I'm hispanic (Cuban) and grew up eating fried foods, rice, beans and a myriad of other shit that's supposed to be terrible for you. Know what? I don't care - I *LOVE* it. My mothers cooking is like a a blanket of comfort that I never tire of. There's some stuff I'm just not willing to give up.

My doctor says I drink too much OJ, too (is that wierd?)

eznark

Banned
The secret to not being fat: don't be a fucking lazy slob.

It's not rocket science. It's not the Oreo's or McDonald's or Coke's fault that you are a fucking lazy tub of lard. That is a you problem. Know why you blame everyone else for being a tub of worthless goo? Because you are a lazy fucking slob who can't control or motivate themselves thus you have to blame others for your miserable existence.

squicken

Josh Freeman is the guest on Rich Eisen's podcast. Nothing really interesting. He collects snakes. Has like 7 giant snakes. Biggest one is a 9 foot long white albino python named "Calypso". Seems weird to me but whatever

Yeah, all my Favre specific stuff is boxed away. Basically a box of shame. Not that there is enough to fill a box, it's just mixed in with other crap I don't care to see at this time. Actually kept Madden 09 since he was on the cover....only other version I have not sold back is last years since the Packers won it all and have some nice Madden Moments in it.

But damn did Favre just burn all his bridges. So many things could have been done differently and still have him leave the team with his legacy in tact.

Uh, his legacy is still intact. Don't kid yourself.

TheFatOne

Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson said:
This season is going to be a monster year," Johnson said, according to the Miami Herald. "I don't care who's playing quarterback. I'm going to have a great year. The first day I get to camp, everybody's mouth can drop the [expletive] open. My game is at the point where it doesn't matter who starts at quarterback. Oprah can play quarterback and we'll be all right."

My personality was controlled last year," he said, according to the paper. "You didn't hear me at all last year. Zero. Zilch. When my mouth is running, it forces me to perform. It's never been vindictive. I never got anybody in trouble. "One of the things I like about being here, that's so refreshing, and is such a weight off my back, is I can be me, whatever that entails. When I can be me, I am loose. Everything just flows for me. Whether it's the style of play, the way I learn.

http://www.nesn.com/2012/07/chad-jo...personality-was-controlled-with-patriots.html

I can't believe I defended this asshole last season. The problem had nothing to do with you not being yourself. The problem was you never knew the fucking playbook. At the end of the season you still needed help figuring out where to line up. Fuck this asshole.

eznark said:
It's not rocket science. It's not the Oreo's or McDonald's or Coke's fault that you are a fucking lazy tub of lard. That is a you problem. Know why you blame everyone else for being a tub of worthless goo? Because you are a lazy fucking slob who can't control or motivate themselves thus you have to blame others for your miserable existence.
Pretty much. It's not that you have to devote your entire life to a gym either. Take an hour a day and do SOME exercise. Go for a walk, go down to the park and run around with your kids. Anything really. If you're even half smart about adjusting your diet then you can still enjoy some of the good stuff within reason.

I can't believe I defended this asshole last season. The problem had nothing to do with you not being yourself. The problem was you never knew the fucking playbook. At the end of the season you still needed help figuring out where to line up. Fuck this asshole.

Fucking Ocho.I hope he tries to go over the middle this year against the middle.

TheFatOne

The secret to not being fat: don't be a fucking lazy slob.

Yup. When I first realized this that is when I started to lose weight, and take being healthy seriously.

I'm hispanic (Cuban) and grew up eating fried foods, rice, beans and a myriad of other shit that's supposed to be terrible for you. Know what? I don't care - I *LOVE* it. My mothers cooking is like a a blanket of comfort that I never tire of. There's some stuff I'm just not willing to give up.

My doctor says I drink too much OJ, too (is that wierd?)

I'm also hispanic (Puerto Rican), and I still eat all that good stuff. I have lost 96lbs, and it's all about self control and getting some form of exercise.

Edit: Also Big Vince Wilfork has lost some weight this off season. I'm not sure how much, and I want to see what he looks like. This probably means he can play more snaps which is always a good thing.

Vince Wilfork said he took the past four weeks or so since June’s mini-camp ended and used the time to hang out with his family at his Florida ranch. That may be true, but it was a noticeably slimmer and trimmer Wilfork who showed up tonight as a special guest at a charity auction at the newest DestinationXL location in Natick.

Wilfork didn’t want to divulge any secrets just yet, but let’s just say he’s looking good heading into camp.

Maybe this year he will get a pick six.

Yeah, lost all respect for that worthless excuse of a wide receiver. Dickwad needed help with where to line up during this years OTA's come the fuck on, and when the ball did go his way, he ran away from it or dropped it (Hello Buffalo).

If he just admits that he's as smart as a rock and doesn't understand, then okay, but don't start with lazy excuses how it's anybody else his fault but his own, scumbag.

Edit : regarding Wilfork, maybe he slides over to DE in 3/4 situation more now that he lost weight with Kyle The Loveboat in the middle. Love is a fucking monster and if he keeps progressing, he could be a good one.

Edit edit: I think ProFootballFocus had love as one of the best run stoppers last year.

TheFatOne

Yeah, lost all respect for that worthless excuse of a wide receiver. Dickwad needed help with where to line up during this years OTA's come the fuck on, and when the ball did go his way, he ran away from it or dropped it (Hello Buffalo).

If he just admits that he's as smart as a rock and doesn't understand, then okay, but don't start with lazy excuses how it's anybody else his fault but his own, scumbag.

Edit : regarding Wilfork, maybe he slides over to DE in 3/4 situation more now that he lost weight with Kyle The Loveboat in the middle. Love is a fucking monster and if he keeps progressing, he could be a good one.

Good point about Kyle Love. Didn't even think about that. If he makes another jump this season that would be a nice run stopping line.

jakncoke

Banned
I work in the kitchen of a hotel, not good at aaaallllll. Okay I downgraded from last year, and this isn't my future, but still.

well more people like you and me need to post in that what you do for a living thread to make me feel better lol, balance it out. i swear some people are making shit up and like half are definitely glamouring their job title

well more people like you and me need to post in that what you do for a living thread to make me feel better lol, balance it out. i swear some people are making shit up and like half are definitely glamouring their job title

Its the internet bro, everyone is at least a couple notches less cool in real life than they project.

squicken

come on bro everything on the internet is bullshit. The only people who post shit about having no money and catching their gf getting double teamed by the carpet cleaners are actually rich kid virgins posting from their bedrooms to get some attention

Top Bottom