• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

minx

In Vegas right now! What do you all think are the best over under odds for wins. Being a Bears fan the 8.5 seems like a no brainer with a pretty easy schedule.

Giants rookies Rounds 1 through 4 (from left to right: Adrian Robinson TE, Jayron Hosley CB, Rueben Randle WR and David Wilson RB).

tempDSC_0022--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

I hadn't realized how small Wilson is.

Pimpwerx

I really dont think i'll ever understand the passion for soccer that the rest of the world shares.

Cheap game that is easy to get a pickup game going with just 4 people and some shirts thrown on the ground to mark goals. Football generally needs like 10 people for a pickup game, and you need more space too. Soccer is just easier to get into, so lots of kids can play it all day every day. PEACE.

I don't blame him.

Jags have the cap space to pay him what he deserves.

Gotta save the cap space for players in contract years. It's a business; it makes no sense to extend on a contract with 2 years left even if he is the best player on the team. Especially one that has as much wear and tear as he gets.

Let him be angry. He'll lose that 30k a day and come in with a chip on his shoulder to prove he still has it.

LJ11

:( Fisher just said the other day that Schotty is the head coach of the offense. Though Fisher also said he will be involved. Maybe he'll get better . . .

And FMT Bradford played all 16 games his rookie year.

He just needs to keep it simple. There's a shit load of motion in his offense. More motion, more routes to learn for receivers and QB. It's why they brought in Tom Moore. You ever see Marvin Harrison move? Flanker/Z and nothing else. When you move guys around they have to learn how to run the route on the other side, more work/practice, but less reps trying to execute the actual play.

It's amazing how inefficient NFL teams are when it comes practice, especially when you consider the fact that NFL teams have less time for installing and teaching than they do at the college level. Should focus on execution rather than adding needless complexity.

Also, maybe they were trying to run a curl/wheel combo on that play I discussed, which would be fine. WR was way too shallow for a curl though, and seemed to pivot outside.

Milchjon

Batman was pretty flawless to me, apart from some pieces of dialogue. Dunno why some would dislike it.

Heinz Field blowing up was my highlight of the day.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Sweet, Vilma has perjured himself. I can't wait for his suspension to turn into a jail term. KATRINA!

Hey guys, I found Michelle Beadle! She's hosting some Olympics crap.
crap=soccer

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Did we just get a new batch of juniors? Where's the initiation thread?

EDIT: Did we just get three straight, non-repeating Falcon fan posts? It's a new record!

Top Bottom