• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Fox318

c4s_freeman121509_98586c.jpg

"A tractor? Pffft, big deal. Check out my ride!"
CZm7bl.jpg

YNLkIl.jpg

eznark

Banned
I bet snes is jerking off so hard right now. Supposedly that hack writer that he worships is signing with fox to make another hacky, shitty sitcom.

Zeke

oh MartyB maybe if you weren't such a lazy ass you wouldn't have been cut
Martellus Bennett is still in the league, and here’s how you know: The former Cowboys tight end had some attention-grabbing comments to the media in New York.

This time, they concerned his ex-teammates.

“I just want to kick those guys’ asses,” Bennett said, per the New York Daily News (via NFL.com). “I don’t like a lot of people. I’m kind of an a—hole . . . I’m kind of pissed off about a lot.”
http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/a...-Cowboys/d6ae06f0-3e2d-4515-8f44-5e24e677f0c8
I hope he fails harder in NY then he did in Dallas

Striker

He's been all talk. What else is new.

Fortunately it's just a one year deal. If he is more concerned about his brand or whatever else he is after, he's gone. I love the idea of him mauling guys in the run game, though. Definitely don't think he'll match Ballard's production (600 rec. yards).

Milchjon

Soccer is just fine in my book, I just cant get that into it because I never really played it.

Good ole' Gridiron is ingrained in American culture. Absolutely embedded.

Trust me, being confronted with football all your life and playing it yourself won't automatically make you like it.

If soccer was shown here more I would probably watch it.

And quickly realize you'd rather not.

cajunator

Banned
I'm pretty content with our city's 100 mbps uncapped fiber internet for 50 bucks a month. Not a bad deal. Its a fiber optic network owned by the City Utilities system that covers the whole city limits, and is actually considered an additional utility instead of farmed out by shitty ISP's. More cities need to adopt this.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm pretty content with our cities 100 mbps uncapped fiber internet for 50 bucks a month. Not a bad deal. Its a fiber optic network owned by the City Utilities system that covers the whole city limits, and is actually considered an additional utility instead of farmed out by shitty ISP's. More cities need to adopt this.

Fuck off!

Where do you live and can jakncoke rent a room?

Wes

venison crêpe
If soccer was shown here more I would probably watch it.

As a seasoned connoisseur I have to say the way the MLS is shaping up in the US is rather impressive. What was generally considered a bit of a joke over here in the previous decade, people are slowly regarding it with increasing legitimacy on the global stage.

With all the reports I read of youth participation levels being incredibly high over there, and from what seems to be an intelligent league management of the MLS, soccer is only going to get bigger.

It's a shame you didn't win the farsical World Cup bid as I think that would've been a tipping point for the market over there.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Maurice Jones-Drew is ‘angry’ with the Jaguars, could hold out through training camp:

Mike Freeman of CBS Sports wrote on Thursday that per his sources, Jones-Drew is angry with the team, ready to test the collective will of the front office, and in no hurry to report without some good financial news at the end of the rainbow. Steve Wyche of the NFL Network adds that Jones-Drew is prepared to hold out through training camp and possibly into the season.

At this time, the team is unmoved.

"There's no decision here,'' Jags owner Shad Khan told the Florida Times-Union this week. "It's his choice.
There's been very little for us to do rather than wait on whatever he might choose to do ... There's more than 50 players [on the team] under contract. There are other people under contract in management, coaches. Does that mean if you do it for one, you do it for everybody. Where do you draw the line?''

Top Bottom