• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

tmdorsey

Got my season tickets in the mail this week, training camp started today, football is in the air.
3AQmK.gif

This is a travesty. Hollywood doesn't know true talent. These pussies!

Disclaimer: The word used above is a direct reference to that video and not supposed to attack any gender in any way. Please don't ban me!

MaverickIsAirborne an hour ago
Bob loved Myra so much he can't stand to be apart from her. Which is why he went out and found someone that most closely resembles her corpse.

Ha ha!

JCizzle

Sorry if this has been posted already, but it seems like the PS3 Sunday Ticket app may only be $149 this season, which is FINALLY a reasonable price for an MLB.TV-type offering. Paying $300+ per season is just not going to happen for me - even as an out of state Niners fan. The $149 price actually makes it price competitive with hitting up a bar for each game...

http://us.playstation.com/ps3/psn/nfl/

(red sticker in the banner)

Godslay

Banned
Sorry if this has been posted already, but it seems like the PS3 Sunday Ticket app may only be $149 this season, which is FINALLY a reasonable price for an MLB.TV-type offering. Paying $300+ per season is just not going to happen for me - even as an out of state Niners fan. The $149 price actually makes it price competitive with hitting up a bar for each game...

http://us.playstation.com/ps3/psn/nfl/

(red sticker in the banner)

That's misleading. Read the FAQ, still $349 for the entire season.

Here:

http://us.playstation.com/ps3/psn/nfl/faq/

$149 is only for 1 month.

G-Fex

I'd love to be the new SNES but I am not a fan of the Buccaneers.

I think they're cool, despite their very fat freeman character

I wanted to be SNES's best friend.

I love SNES and the SNES

I just got a message from Snes and this is a direct quote :

"Hello my favorite Dutchman, who I know is not a German. I hope you are doing great, I saw that KOG wants to be my BFF and I have a problem with that. First off, I would never befriend a murderous Ravens fan, secondly you are my BFF Dutch, I know that you and Bionic are really close and that I, just like the Bucs behind the Panthers, will be in second place, but I'm okay with that. You're the greatest friend ever and you're just as handsome as Tom Brady.

-xoxo-

You're old pal Snes

p.s. I finally saw the light and realized that Emma Stone is much hotter than Allison Brie, thanks for that"

MechDX

Bryant Johnson is like a cancer man. He single handily causes other players to drop balls! If you care about your team at all, implore to the Texans organization that he is cut by the time the season starts

You realize he was on our team the entire 2011 season right?

Want to see the Madden 13 cover again?

You realize he was on our team the entire 2011 season right?

Want to see the Madden 13 cover again?

Was he really? Luck can't be on your side 2 years in a row!

And I LOVE the Madden cover. Will they still call it a curse when Megatron hoists the Lombardi trophy at the end of the year?

G-Fex

I just got a message from Snes and this is a direct quote :

"Hello my favorite Dutchman, who I know is not a German. I hope you are doing great, I saw that KOG wants to be my BFF and I have a problem with that. First off, I would never befriend a murderous Ravens fan, secondly you are my BFF Dutch, I know that you and Bionic are really close and that I, just like the Bucs behind the Panthers, will be in second place, but I'm okay with that. You're the greatest friend ever and you're just as handsome as Tom Brady.

-xoxo-

You're old pal Snes

p.s. I finally saw the light and realized that Emma Stone is much hotter than Allison Brie, thanks for that"

I don't believe you, lies are a part of the Patriots games.

But they won't help you in this season.

The throwbacks certainly look better than the purple get ups the Bucs have now.

I like throwbacks across the board to be honest. I really dislike the modern streamline metallic look a lot of teams have now.

Especially the Vikings current jerseys. They arent all that different but the original jerseys and helmets were tons better.

adrian-peterson.jpg

adrian-peterson-vikings-nfl1.jpg

Top Bottom