• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Godslay

Banned
I like throwbacks across the board to be honest. I really dislike the modern streamline metallic look a lot of teams have now.

Especially the Vikings current jerseys. They arent all that different but the original jerseys and helmets were tons better.

The older jersey do look better on the Vikings. The solid purple looks better in my opinion.

I'm glad Denver brought back the Orange this year, but I still love this helmet the most. Probably childhood nostalgia.

qyFYg.jpg

Well damn......you person!

:jnc

Bryant McKinnie a No Show for camp

"He's dealing with an issue right now," coach John Harbaugh said after practice. "I don't really want to speak for him on that. I'll let him speak for himself on that when the time comes."

Harbaugh was asked when he expects McKinnie to report to the team.

"Honestly, I really don't know," Harbaugh said.

The Ravens have to start thinking of moving on from McKinnie because he has become too unreliable. The Ravens picked up his $500,000 roster bonus in March after a face-to-face meeting in which he agreed to get in better shape.

The situation took a twist last month, when the Ravens held out McKinnie from practicing at the mandatory minicamp so he could focus on conditioning. McKinnie said he was 354 pounds at the time, which was nine pounds off his targeted weight. After being scrutinized for his weight, McKinnie vowed to "shut everybody up" last month. Now, everyone will be talking about why McKinnie is the only Ravens player not in camp.

lol

Afrikan

goldsonBigHit.jpg

So glad he signed his one year tender and won't miss anytime.

Anyway, I don't think our FO will bring him back next year...I think he is VERY underrated, so does anybody's team here need a Tall, hard hitting, ball hawk Free Safety next season?

bionic77

For anyone who wrongfully accuses me of liking Brady I hope you choke and die on a bag of rancid dicks. I will then run over your dead body with a Brent Kiesel signed Kobota tractor and feed it to Josh Freeman in the guise of a burrito.

G-Fex

For anyone who wrongfully accuses me of liking Brady I hope you choke and die on a bag of rancid dicks. I will then run over your dead body with a Brent Kiesel signed Kobota tractor and feed it to Josh Freeman in the guise of a burrito.

And I'm the violent one.

Why would you know both of your kids Tom Brady then?

bionic77

And I'm the violent one.
Obviously. You picked the Ravens as your team. Their single championship came the season after Ray Lewis murdered some dude in a bar and threatened the same to Dilfer and the rest of the team if they didn't win a SB. While it was effective that is also their shitty legacy.

Godslay

Banned

This was pretty intimidating until the Kubota part. You going to drive that Kubota in Uggs?

Obviously. You picked the Ravens as your team. Their single championship came the season after Ray Lewis murdered some dude in a bar and threatened the same to Dilfer and the rest of the team if they didn't win a SB. While it was effective that is also their shitty legacy.

Their legacy was being the greatest defense of all time.

goldsonBigHit.jpg

So glad he signed his one year tender and won't miss anytime.

Anyway, I don't think our FO will bring him back next year...I think he is VERY underrated, so does anybody's team here need a Tall, hard hitting, ball hawk Free Safety next season?

he makes plays but he is one of the worst coverage FS's in the league. he takes so many horrible angles and misjudges so many balls. i love him because he lays people out and he makes plays when he is in the right place at the right time but he's not an elite FS. maybe he proves me wrong this year but even last year, his best year ever as a pro, i don't think i would consider him to be an elite FS. he was much better than our next option (madieu williams aka jay cutlers bitch) but that's it

bionic77

I doubt the Ravens won 17 games that year. Sounds way too high.

If you had said that was Ray Rays number of victims, ok now that I believe.

Ah training camp. Brings back high school memories.

I played Defensive End and on each of the special teams. I always wanted to play offense but I never really took an effort to get in on it. At the beginning of camp in my senior year the offensive coordinator took me aside and told me they were impressed with improved speed and size this year and they were looking to try me at TE. I was psyched.

Later that day I tripped four times during conditioning and knocked over the water jug after practice when my glove got caught on the nozzle. Never heard any more about playing offense. Sad day.

Wow

That Ray Lewis is a monster.

I've chosen the right team.

As a new Ravens fan, you need to watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN3prjS56UM It's a quick primer to the two greatest defensive players of the last 20 years. Both Ravens.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=281214033

Since you know nothing about the Ravens read that and watch the highlights. Sums up everything you need to know about the Steelers and Ravens.

What was your record last against us last year? Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

G-Fex

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=281214033

Since you know nothing about the Ravens read that and watch the highlights. Sums up everything you need to know about the Steelers and Ravens.

By one game?

Though I admit Pittsburgh did do good there

As a new Ravens fan, you need to watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN3prjS56UM It's a quick primer to the two greatest defensive players of the last 20 years. Both Ravens.

Epic

Top Bottom