• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Fox318

SORd6.jpg

bionic77

By one game?
yup. That one game sums up the Big Ben and Flaccid era.

Speaking of Flacco, I hope the Ravens do the right thing and sign him for the longest, biggest contract in league history. As Larry pointed out he deserves it after last season.

KOG the two things you have to know as a Ravens fan are never snitch to the police and that Flacco is the face of your franchise and your hopes of a championship rest upon his mighty unibrow. I might hate the Ravens but I have always been a huge Flacco fan.

Afrikan

he makes plays but he is one of the worst coverage FS's in the league. he takes so many horrible angles and misjudges so many balls. i love him because he lays people out and he makes plays when he is in the right place at the right time but he's not an elite FS. maybe he proves me wrong this year but even last year, his best year ever as a pro, i don't think i would consider him to be an elite FS. he was much better than our next option (madieu williams aka jay cutlers bitch) but that's it

Nope, not going down this road with you FMT...i do it enough with others on other forums...maybe I'll take a copy and paste approach. I'd respond with footage and ask you for various examples...But if you are going to be in Full FMT mode, na man..you ain't gonna take me down that road....hells na.

Nope, not going down this road with you FMT...i do it enough with others on other forums...maybe I'll take a copy and paste approach. I'd respond with footage and ask you for various examples...But if you are going to be in Full FMT mode, na man..you ain't gonna take me down that road....hells na.

maybe that's an exaggeration (worst coverage FS in the league) but he is not elite and if i understand it correctly, he wants eric weddle money

cdyhybrid

Making fun of Freeman is cool and all, but let's be serious, if we were offered the chance to eat ourselves into developing a gravitational field and play QB poorly while getting paid millions, we'd all do it.

Top Bottom