• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

RBH

who is that obese man throwing out a pitch for the rays?

image.php

jakncoke

Banned
Tamanon used to rep teh shit out of the Jags, but hasnt really been active anywhere from what I can tell

edit: just scrolled his post history, he actually quite active still. just not in nfl-age. pretty sure he was the #1 poster in 07 os thread or 08. fucker needs to be active again blaine needs him

G-Fex

On the NewLegacyInc stream tonight I asked for NFL affliations from one of the guys, named Homer.

Him and the entire room said the Browns

I've never been so depressed.

bionic77

Making fun of Freeman is cool and all, but let's be serious, if we were offered the chance to eat ourselves into developing a gravitational field and play QB poorly while getting paid millions, we'd all do it.
Romo has it best. He spends all his time either working on his golf game (the sport he is most serious about) while using his celebrity to bang every slut in reach. Unless you are a Cowboys fan you have to respect that level of con.

squicken

49ers, Broncos, and to a lesser extent Seahawks have a good following. Besides that, very few of either western divisions' teams' fans here

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

squicken

Broncos only have a good following recently. *cough cough*

Well every real American was a Tebow fan last year. The lifelongs will be out in force this year, but if we can deal with all the filthy Patriots fans, we can handle some Peyton fans

Hitokage and bluemax and the guy with the strange cbdbwsomething name are all realtively regular, and from what I know Seahawks fans.

There are definitely a few who will post more in the season. Pretty decent fans

Jason Cole ‏@JasonColeYahoo

Two sources said Balt LT Bryant McKinnie is still a "financial mess." He's in a must-play situation.

And no one anywhere was surprised

Well every real American was a Tebow fan last year. The lifelongs will be out in force this year, but if we can deal with all the filthy Patriots fans, we can handle some Peyton fans.

We're not filthy! We were the force that kept this thread alive on or off topic. Plus a part of you loves the Patriots as well.

Top Bottom