• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

BigAT

Who is this guy? Must be a male model

7PXsM.jpg

If you're going to photoshop a Josh pic, you could at least go with something believable to replace the Taco Bell. A banana and an apple? C'mon son.

While all the Steelers fans in 08/09 have been watching since the 60s.

Finally you get it, only the new Patriots fans are bandwagoners, because we've won all the Super Bowls in the last decade and are the most successful team ever. Unlke the new Steelers, Giants, Cowboys, Ravens and Packers fans who are all from their respective cities and all bleed their team colors.

Fixed for clarity.

We need to update that huge list of who is what team for the preseason/season thread.

And delete all the dead weight off that list. So many names in there that never showed up again.

Finally you get it, only the new Patriots fans are bandwagoners, because we've won all the Super Bowls in the last decade and are the most successful team ever. Unlke the new Steelers, Giants, Cowboys, Ravens and Packers fans who are all from their respective cities and all bleed their team colors.

Patriots unquestionably have the biggest playoff lifelong swell.

Slo

Browns are for sale? I say we package them, the Jags, the Bills, and the Rams to Europe and let them form their own division.

brentech

Packer fans have never seen a black person in public.

hrm, I live reasonably close to Cleveland. You guess wrong.

After watching 2008 camp and people basically protesting Rodgers, I feel like one of the few that as soon as Favre said he was retired, I moved on and stuck with what we had. Did not care at all to have him back, even if he was what got me interested in the team. Prior to 2000-2001, I didn't really have a NFL team. I mostly watched NCAA

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
We should make all new posters have a probationary period as Brown fans

Browns are for sale? I say we package them, the Jags, the Bills, and the Rams to Europe and let them form their own division.

Both of you can kiss the fattest part of my ass. :mad:

This guy is after a majority stake, apparently.

Not sure how I feel about this as yet. Maybe he'll be the more vocal owner that everyone has been clamoring for.

jakncoke

Banned
espn said there was 68k at the game i attended. funny half the seats were empty and of that seats that were filled 60% were Steelers fans lol.

bionic77

Now Randy will be able to focus completely on his beloved soccer team.

And :lol at the idea of the Browns moving again. We still sell out the goddamned stadium no matter how badly we suck.
It would be sad if they moved the Browns again.

They have one of the best fanbases for one of the worst teams in the league. Right up there with Buffalo.

I don't want them to ever have success against the Steelers (so far this wish has come true since they came back) but I wouldn't mind seeing them beat up the cRavens and Bungles and get a Wild Card only to lose to the Steelers in the Championship in the typical Browns fashion with Ben driving like 108 yards in the last minute of the game.

Godslay

Banned
Broncos only have a good following recently. *cough cough*

I've got mental list of who posted in regularity last year. The only recent additions to the Broncos bandwagon I've noticed is Tabris. He is a Manning fan, but what the hell the more the merrier. We have a decent amount of guys, but they haven't posted much in the offseason. What happened to Fox318's list?

Talon

I've got mental list of who posted in regularity last year. The only recent additions to the Broncos bandwagon I've noticed is Tabris. He is a Manning fan, but what the hell the more the merrier. We have a decent amount of guys, but they haven't posted much in the offseason. What happened to Fox318's list?
Don't pretend you were around before last season.

Top Bottom