• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

squicken

Now Randy will be able to focus completely on his beloved soccer team.

And :lol at the idea of the Browns moving again. We still sell out the goddamned stadium no matter how badly we suck.

What is it with these guys and their soccer teams? I guess that's where the long term money and growth are. But hell I'd murder every Pats fan on this forum to own an NFL team

Milchjon

I've got mental list of who posted in regularity last year. The only recent additions to the Broncos bandwagon I've noticed is Tabris. He is a Manning fan, but what the hell the more the merrier. We have a decent amount of guys, but they haven't posted much in the offseason. What happened to Fox318's list?

Still on the first page. I won't blame anyone for not posting during the offseason.

jakncoke

Banned
Think I read somewhere the contract the Browns have with the city is quite ironclad and such a move would be improbable.

Im sure there is, it was just a dream/fantasy to see them lose their team again so i can dig in a knife and twist it off on Browns fans

Milchjon

Yeah you guys are worse.

I can't prove it (yet), but I am pretty sure that the Pats existence is the major roadblock to peace in the Middle East a well.

Well, IF we were NFL-Gaf's Israelis, then you'd be some kind of Iranian Islamist leader.
Why are you so full of hate, did BB bang your wife? Don't beat yourself up over it, it's what he does.

Talon

This Chik-fil-a thing is a rat hole that has no end with any company or business you go to.

That said, it's perfectly within your right to withhold your business if you find their funding of crazy folks like The Family Foundation unpalatable.

But, hell, I went to church with people that think much worse things - probably don't like me dating a white girl, for one - but we still manage to get along.

The mayors Chicago and Boston are in the wrong for refusing to do business with CFA if it's a matter of free speech. Prior restraint, folks. Never holds up. Now, as a corporate entity spending its money, that's a whole different beast. The COO's comments are standalone, as distasteful as they were - particularly the one about the US awaiting judgment for tolerating corruption of marriage.

Turnstile

Broncos only have a good following recently. *cough cough*

I've got mental list of who posted in regularity last year. The only recent additions to the Broncos bandwagon I've noticed is Tabris. He is a Manning fan, but what the hell the more the merrier. We have a decent amount of guys, but they haven't posted much in the offseason. What happened to Fox318's list?

I mostly just read and don't post in NFL-GAF that often, but from what I've seen about the Broncos fans here, they certainly are not new followers.

If recent followers are being called out, I might as well throw my self in with the rest of the recents.
Grew up in Denver. My dad took me to a game in '79 and I watched the entire Elway era. I put my name on the season ticket list in '96 and waited 9 years to get tickets. Finally got tickets and have had them for the past 8 seasons.. But that's no where near the crazies that have tickets in the lower bowl and south stands since the 60's and 70's.. They call me a recent fan..

Which reminds me. Since I moved from Denver, I've had to attend less games. It is tough getting to preseason games, so I just give my preseason games to my friends throughout the years (Even though I pay full ticket price, no one wants to pay for practice games, so I gave them away). But they also have had to move around for employment, and there is next to no one left.
So what I'm trying to say is - if there is any Broncos/Colorado-GAF interested in going to some preseason games- quote this/send me a PM. And no - I'm not talking about asking for money.

Milchjon

Which reminds me. Since I moved from Denver, I've had to attend less games. It is tough getting to preseason games, so I just give my preseason games to my friends throughout the years (Even though I pay full ticket price, no one wants to pay for practice games, so I gave them away). But they also have had to move around for employment, and there is next to no one left.
So what I'm trying to say is - if there is any Broncos/Colorado-GAF interested in going to some preseason games- quote this/send me a PM. And no - I'm not talking about asking for money.

Haha, now that's how you make an entrance. Welcome to our insular subcommunity!

(Sadly I'm not in Denver)

Sokantish

Maybe I had the wrong chicken sandwich at Chick-Fil-A because for some reason I was expecting a place that specializes in chicken to have a better chicken sandwich than Wendy's Spicy Chicken sandwich.

Talon

Maybe I had the wrong chicken sandwich at Chick-Fil-A because for some reason I was expecting a place that specializes in chicken to have a better chicken sandwich than Wendy's Spicy Chicken sandwich.
21MC

Dragon

Banned
This Chik-fil-a thing is a rat hole that has no end with any company or business you go to.

That said, it's perfectly within your right to withhold your business if you find their funding of crazy folks like The Family Foundation unpalatable.

But, hell, I went to church with people that think much worse things - probably don't like me dating a white girl, for one - but we still manage to get along.

The mayors Chicago and Boston are in the wrong for refusing to do business with CFA if it's a matter of free speech. Prior restraint, folks. Never holds up. Now, as a corporate entity spending its money, that's a whole different beast. The COO's comments are standalone, as distasteful as they were - particularly the one about the US awaiting judgment for tolerating corruption of marriage.

CFA is dumb enough to close on Sundays. Not only are they bigots but they're terrible businessmen.

Talon

You plebes have not enjoyed the true Chik-fil-a experience.

In Georgia, we have the Dwarf Houses, which are based on the original store. They have a sitdown dining area that does breakfast buffets on Saturday mornings.

The buffet consists of: a massive amount of fried chicken patties, biscuits, gravy, and whothefuckcaresabouttherestofthestuff.

So good.

eznark

Banned
TRAMPSTAMP! TRAMPSTAMP! TRAMPSTAMP!

It's a JD tractor surrounded by all of the years the Green Bay Packers have won the Super Bowl.

I guess yours is just a geocities under construction guy?

lol i was partially responsible for ez tag, ty based god
Thanks! It's way better than the other one, people thought I was fat by proxy. I still miss Killajew though.

Dragon

Banned
They're up to like 2,000 shops in something like 40 states. Terrible business people!

Do you have stock in them or something?

Closing on Sundays is dumb regardless of how many shops they've opened. The amount of money they could have made additionally but won't because of a 2000 year old book is mind boggling. Like I said, terrible business people.

jakncoke

Banned
had chick fil a once. had a spicy chicken deluxe, chicken and lettuce was like 3 times the size of the bun. good taste, horrible experience trying to eat it.

Slo

It's a JD tractor surrounded by all of the years the Green Bay Packers have won the Super Bowl.

I guess yours is just a geocities under construction guy?

I bet that tattoo is really popular on those cold winter nights spent with your Kentucky hunting lodge buddies.

Top Bottom