• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

my metrics are not only wins/losses, but also how did they contribute to those wins and losses? mark sanchez has NEVER had a QB rating over 78.2. alex smith hasn't had a qb rating below 82 since 2007 (when he was injured most of the season). alex smith has 27 turnovers (int + fumbles lost) in the last 3 years. mark sanchez has 63 turnovers in that same time span. alex smith brought his team back to win a playoff game TWICE in the last 3 minutes against one of the best teams in the league while posting a 103.2 rating and accounting for 4 touchdowns.

mark sanchez is a born loser who has contributed nothing to a team who had a dominant defense for a couple years and would have made the superbowl if they had even an average QB. alex smith was a qb good enough to make (and win) the superbowl but was stripped of the opportunity by kyle williams

Sanchez fucked Kate Upton. He has reached the pinnacle of human existence. The Jets should dump him; there's no way he will ever match that feat on the football field.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Non sequitur.

That's an anime set in Cleveland? Ok. Has Frankman ever been banned because of it?

Sanchez fucked Kate Upton. He has reached the pinnacle of human existence. The Jets should dump him; there's no way he will ever match that feat on the football field.

Screw that. Sanchize dumped that low end trash and traded up! Bad qb's get all the chicks. Sanchez, Romo, Leinart, et al.

QB comparison aside, isn't that the same thing Alex is doing with the 9ers D?

so let me get this straight. alex smith posts a 97 QB rating and has 0 turnovers in the NFC championship game while playing with his #1, #5, #6 and #7 WR's and he is at fault for that championship game loss? lulz.

as talisa said, there is only one man responsible.

Greg

so let me get this straight. alex smith posts a 97 QB rating and has 0 turnovers in the NFC championship game while playing with his #1, #5, #6 and #7 WR's and he is at fault for that championship game loss? lulz.

as talisa said, there is only one man responsible.
it's less about what he did and more about what he didn't have to do throughout the season to get there

although at the end of the day, he obviously didn't do enough because they lost

BigAT

3 yards to your #1 WR in 4.5 quarters of play is embarrassing enough, especially when you consider the Giants literally ran out of cornerbacks. Tebow numbers.

Stop using QBR to try to cover up his 46% completion percentage for the day.

Xeke

Banned
I can't believe it's only a week from Sunday that we get to see some NFL. It's just preseason but I'll watch the first half of each game usually.

3 yards to your #1 WR in 4.5 quarters of play is embarrassing enough, especially when you consider the Giants literally ran out of cornerbacks. Tebow numbers.

Stop using QBR to try to cover up his 46% completion percentage for the day.

yeah, as if our "#1" wr is a top 10 guy or something. people will conveniently say crabtree sucks when talking about the niners in general, but then when talking about why they think alex smith sucks they'll say "LOOK AT THAT! YOU HAVE CRABTREE THERE AND HE CANT GET HIM THE BALL!"

bottom line is we lost the game. you can point to a few secondary reasons why we lost (crappy D by brock on 3rd and 17, bullshit non-call on a clear giants fumble with 2 minutes left, alex smith going 1/13 on 3rd down) but this loss was on kyle williams 2 fumbles and only an idiot would claim anything to the contrary!

MechDX

Germany yall

german.gif

Pats suck cause they are supported by stinking germans!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
First Randy Moss interview with the media:

"When I first came into this league, I didn't really understand really everything that goes on with the NFL. And now that I'm mature, physically and mentally, my philosophy is, 'I do not like what the NFL does for me, I want to know what I can do to make the NFL better.' And if that coming out here, teaching the young guys and showing my professionalism and being a leader on and off the field, that's what I want to do because I think that if we get that type of mindset, it'd make it a better league."

MVP!

no, I'm pretty sure they both lost

except erron didn't win at all in the playoffs, not even one game. infact, he has never won a home playoff game in his career.

he may have won a superbowl, but it was against one of the worst participants of all-time, the 2010 steelers. so i don't even count it

Greg

except erron didn't win at all in the playoffs, not even one game. infact, he has never won a home playoff game in his career.

he may have won a superbowl, but it was against one of the worst participants of all-time, the 2010 steelers. so i don't even count it
he's no FG kicker, I give you that

eznark

Banned
Thought it was stupid. Hey Jude was the only decent part but McCartney can't sing anymore.

The way they lit the torch was cool, and it was especially funny that England is so complete shit at sports that they couldn't find anyone iconic enough to do it so they had to use a bunch of kids.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Was it live on one of the 200 temporary Olympic channels NBC set up?

No they chose to not it air on any TV channel at all or on their website. They tape delayed the opening ceremonies for ratings purposes and cut out tons of the event itself so they could put in ads and Ryan Seacrest. NBC is really amateur hour.

BigAT

Ryan: "If you win three more medals, will you claim to be the best Olympian of all time?"

Phelps (after pinching lip for 10 seconds): "Ask me after I've done it."

Ugh, that was the worst. I still don't understand how he gets any endorsements. He's a charisma-less bore and like 43% autistic.

squicken

I don't watch the Olympics so I'll play devil's advocate here and say that I'd rather stare at the beautiful Ryan Seacrest than watch a 6 hour procession of athletes from countries I've never heard of enter the stadium

BigAT

I don't watch the Olympics so I'll play devil's advocate here and say that I'd rather stare at the beautiful Ryan Seacrest than watch a 6 hour procession of athletes from countries I've never heard of enter the stadium

The point is that after hours of fluff and nonsense, they cut the single moment of actual substance in favor of a god awful interview between Seacrest and Phelps. It's not even like it was live and they missed it, they actively cut it out.

squicken

The point is that after hours of fluff and nonsense, they cut the single moment of actual substance in favor of a god awful interview between Seacrest and Phelps. It's not even like it was live and they missed it, they actively cut it out.

Well that is lame. Not as bad as that Triplecast thing they tried awhile back but still dumb

I cant believe that even FMT really believes worst Harbaugh is a good coach. He got gifted a great defense and special teams and yet he lost to a team that got beat twice by the Deadskins and also lost at home to Just Winz. The 9'ers are going to crash hard this year.

mr2xxx

Banned
Olympics performances have been yawn inducing at least I have training camp stuff to catch up on.

2012-07-27_2007.jpg

I cant believe that even FMT really believes worst Harbaugh is a good coach. He got gifted a great defense and special teams and yet he lost to a team that got beat twice by the Deadskins and also lost at home to Just Winz. The 9'ers are going to crash hard this year.

DAMN RIGHT and screw you buddy that hurts.

Top Bottom