• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
It will never look like that in game. Why do they do that...

Agreed. Instead of actually adding features and cool new shit they just focus on screenshots that no sane person will ever see because who the fuck plays with the camera zoomed in like that.

Spinluck

Well gotta go with Dick here.

Shit. I think I'll still waste my money on it if the game looks passable.

It will never look like that in game. Why do they do that...

They're not trying to convince us that it's in-game silly, they're just showing off the replay feature!

Godslay

Banned
the funny thing about this is that people DO forget. have you watched it recently? aside from the lighting and a few other nice graphic close up effects, madden surprassed this game (during gameplay views) long ago.

not sure why people care about close up shots in sports games. no one plays from those angles

Speak for yourself. I just zoom in on Peyton's head studying every nook and cranny like some explorer landing on an alien planet for the first time. I don't even play the game to be honest with you. Once Peyton retires though, I'm going to have to move on to the new Indiana Jones game when it comes out. It will be cool to see Osweiler as Indy.

texasbbqpromo-franklinbbq.jpg
You're supposed to remove the dick from the pork loin

bionic77

the funny thing about this is that people DO forget. have you watched it recently? aside from the lighting and a few other nice graphic close up effects, madden surprassed this game (during gameplay views) long ago.

not sure why people care about close up shots in sports games. no one plays from those angles
Madden sucks serious balls.

Soccer games > football games.

I think things might be different if there was some competition. EA doesn't give any fucks.

bionic77

That shit Cali pizza explains a lot about KAS.

To most people it looks like something that came out of a sick persons ass. To KAS it looks like a high end $30 meal.

Bowser

Would just like to chime in and say Chicago-style deep dish is a traveshamockery to pizza. Shit is lasagna, not pizza.

NYC-style thin crust 4 lyfe.

cdyhybrid

Would just like to chime in and say Chicago-style deep dish is a traveshamockery to pizza. Shit is lasagna, not pizza.

NYC-style thin crust 4 lyfe.

I have never had Chicago-style pizza, but based on the fact that you eat pineapple pizza, I can only assume that Chicago-style is incredible and a cornerstone of good, wholesome American cuisine.

bionic77

Chicago pizza is good but still 2nd best to NY style.

I think I like the taste of toppings better in Chicago style though. Too heavy for my taste though.

cdyhybrid

Tomato is a fruit. So no tomato soup?

This is the thing that always gets me. "But tomato is a fruit!"

Yes, tomato is a fruit, but tomato soup and tomato sauce are more vegetable and spice than fruit.

Take this first recipe I found after Googling "tomato soup recipe":

HyhfBgX.png

You're going to tell me that should be classified as fruit? C'mon son.

Konka

Banned
This is the thing that always gets me. "But tomato is a fruit!"

Yes, tomato is a fruit, but tomato soup and tomato sauce are more vegetable and spice than fruit.

Take this first recipe I found after Googling "tomato soup recipe":

HyhfBgX.png

You're going to tell me that should be classified as fruit? C'mon son.

That's not what people are talking about.

l.jpg

cdyhybrid

That's not what people are talking about.

l.jpg

Nah, people have actually made the argument that tomato sauce is a fruit, so pineapple should be allowed, which I find ridiculous.

As far as actual tomatoes, they are grandfathered in because they were being put on pizza back when they were a vegetable. I think Supreme toppings is a waste of a pizza, but it's not a war crime that should be outlawed by the Geneva Convention like pineapple is.

ShaneB

I'm worried. My shame circle is slowly achieving some happiness only to end up back in the shame circle again.

I would just like to see the Jays keep playing well and play meaningful games late in the season. But of course, those ups and downs are a sports trademark.

cdyhybrid

Davis Hsu ‏@DavisHsuSeattle 1m
Carroll doing deep work on rest, science and dealing w Bye weeks

That's my head coach, pushing the boundaries of his profession and raising the standards for everyone ;-;

Top Bottom