• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Greg

wz4waOt.jpg

Snes and Chan at E3
hahaha

Mindlog

Oh man, just realized I don't have Univision on my cable package. No "GOLAAAAAAA GOLAAAAA GOLAAAAA" this year:(
Not to forget the fantastic female representation on spanish television.

Forgot to USAify my avatar.
Will do it when we reach the semis.

squicken

It's the little things man. You live from victory to victory, and staying in the league is your reward for the season. It's weird, especially for American standerds where it's win everything or it doesn't matter, but it is what it is. The Dutch team I root for is about as irrelevant as can get, but I still enjoying going to games every once in a while.

I actually have never subscribed to the "winning is everything" fake tough guy stuff. Every year is different. An older team like Denver, anything less than a SB is a failure. But if CLE goes 8-8 and JFF is looking good by the end of the year? That's a great year.

Weird, for us Telemundo is the free channel, all 3 instances of Univision on Suddenlink are locked.

Wow they are blocking over the air channels? That's terrible, at least with TWC if you plug in the cable without a subscription you get access to ota channels. I'm sure if you get an HD Antenna you can get Univision.

Tom Penny

I actually have never subscribed to the "winning is everything" fake tough guy stuff. Every year is different. An older team like Denver, anything less than a SB is a failure. But if CLE goes 8-8 and JFF is looking good by the end of the year? That's a great year.

That must help you root for numerous teams.

Hunter S.

This is from 2013 Squicken. I argue against age being athe major reason a failure at the Superbowl is worse for an older club.

1)A lot of these older clubs did not even make the playoffs.
2) the difference between a "older" club and younger club is only a little more than a year.
3) The Seahawks won it all as a younger club.
4) The Broncos are very likely to be a winning team after Peyton because they are one of the most continually successful clubs since the 80s.
nflavgage1.jpg

Well then, that stopped being about video games rather quickly.

What's wrong with wanting a #Shirtless E3?!

Also, I'm really looking forward to a lot of games.

- GTA V Remasterd
- The Last of Us Remasterd
- Rainbow Six :Siege
- No Man's Sky
- The Last Guardian
- BF: Hardline
- Assasins Creed Unity
- Batman : Arkham Knight
- Uncharted 4

I want them all.

It shouldn't be.

WES WES WES, your thoughts?

Where is the 'Wes, pls ban this cunt'-gif. Not that we need it for that post, but I would like to have it.

Tamanon

Banned
I have almost no hope that either of the two teams I cheer for will make it out of group play, US and Ecuador.

Hell, only soccer jersey I own is a local team from Ecuador(Barcelona).

titanfall is pretty good. definitely having more fun with it than cod. last titan standing especially requires teamwork and communication.

world of tanks is also a lot of fun with friends

So true. I have been playing nothing but TF lately and I am finally really getting into a grove with it. It is such an amazing game.

ShaneB

I like behind the scenes(sidelines?) stuff plenty, so I'll watch the Falcons on HK. More interested in my Madden League Falcons than the real Falcons though!

Also, flag sellers must be booming right now!

rando14

Yooooo TDR you keeping up with this Bloodborne game? Sounds awesome, PLUS they're trying to keep the atmosphere like Tower of Latria which is baller as fuuuuuuck!! :cool:

Hunter S.

^^^^^^ @Rando I am willing to bet Americans vote America because they do not know Jack Shizzy about International soccer and are usually proud of it.

Striker

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo · 8m
At Giants OTA today, where LB Jon Beason left early. Taken by cart back to locker room just now.

Non contact OTA's taking out players left and right.
Supposedly his ankle. Tests being done.

Both WR's Rueben Randle and Jerrel Jernigan both seem to enjoying the new offense. Less reads than before. Maybe Randle will start being on the same page as Eli?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Croatia v. Brasil

I'm rooting for my Croatian Balkan brothers. I'd love to see an upset and I think the Croats can do it.

Top Bottom