• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Bqg5jB-CIAA4c21.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Damn, looks like Jonathon Franklin's career is over. McCarthy said more info tomorrow

Looks like Johnathan Franklin's career is over because of his neck injury. First Nick Collins, then Jermichael Finley, now Franklin. Very unfortunate.

That's unfortunate for Franklin.

Conversely, the Packers were heavy on running backs anyway so we'll be fine. Also means more falling forward and racist chants but what can you do?

MechDX

Duane Brown ‏@DuaneBrown76 · 2h
My man @DavidQberry came out to kick it with us at practice. Made our day

Bqgek0qCEAA-EjV.jpg:large

Quessenberry was the lineman who was diagnosed with lymphoma. Came in today and got his positional picture taken. Good for him

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm saving myself for my favorite pizza in the world.

It's
Chicago Style
btw.

Nick Collins'd

That's not even pizza. That's lasagna pie and it makes me irrationally angry when people say it's superior to other kinds of pizza. That's like saying Spaghetti > Calzones.

England :( That marking from Jagielka :( After all that crying about being played in the centre, Rooney gonna Rooney anyway.

Hopefully that goal sparks some life into this game because it's been gash so far

Top Bottom