• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

JABEE

First I want to apologize to yankeehater. What I said was beyond deplorable and there is no excuse for it. I knew the second that I hit submit that it was beyond acceptable. We've had our disagreements in the past but that does not excuse it. I was in a bad place in my mind and looking to vent everything wherever the opportunity came up in the worst way possible.

I'm going through some stressful real world stuff right now that lead to my outburst and despite that it bothers me to no end what I said. I am working to get everything in line to hopefully avoid anything like that in the future.

Yankee, again, I am extremely sorry. I was in a bad place and for whatever reason decided it would help me to say the most terrible things I could.

To everyone else, sorry for bringing down the level of discourse we have in this thread.

Welcome back, Konka. I hope things get better.

All of the Eagles brotherhood should be united against the Patriots menace. I hope everything works out.

Guy at work streamed the Russia-Belgium game on his phone today. I looked over his shoulder, saw some guy in white flop and shook my head.

I hope things get better for you sooner than later, Konka. And please, no more pineapple anything. Your self-destructive posting affects more than yourself. ;P

jakncoke

Banned
HOLY SHIT I FUCKING CANT DO IT AND IM TAKING MY BALL AND GOING HOME AND WATCHING NETFLIX FUCK ALL YOUR TEAMS AND ACCOUNTS AND CONSOLES. FUCK IT ALL. I HOPE ALL YOUR ANIMALS PISS ON YOUR BED.

Konka

Banned
Thanks all. I know things will get better. My main point of stress is that I'm supposed to be moving to ireland in either 1 month or 2 months but have no idea where i am living and the university has screwed up the housing options. I've put in my notice to my landlord and my job so if something doesn't work out I'm screwed.

rando14

Thanks all. I know things will get better. My main point of stress is that I'm supposed to be moving to ireland in either 1 month or 2 months but have no idea where i am living and the university has screwed up the housing options. I've put in my notice to my landlord and my job so if something doesn't work out I'm screwed.

Konka glad to hear you're feeling better man!! I know it sounds corny but if you need someone to talk to or if there's anything we can do to help let us know, you know we're your boys :)

cajunator

Banned
i'll be around to play tomorrow. i wish i never had to work again :(

I got fucked sort of. I was off from now to saturday on my temp schedule but they switched us back to normal tonight and didnt tell me. I waa supposed to come in and work till tuesday (Thats 10 days and 120 hours by the way) and I told them I barely slept so i didnt go in. Have to go in tomorrow night. So no kart tomorrow I have to sleep :/

Tough game last night friends. Still, have Low and Klinsie strike a deal and both the US and Germany advance.

Tonight the battle for group B has its climax. Dutchland vs Chile for first place.

(For a reason only know to the FIFA does our group, group B, finish before Brazil their group, group A. Fair play my ass)

Greg

Tough game last night friends. Still, have Low and Klinsie strike a deal and both the US and Germany advance.

Tonight the battle for group B has its climax. Dutchland vs Chile for first place.

(For a reason only know to the FIFA does our group, group B, finish before Brazil their group, group A. Fair play my ass)
GO DUTCHLAND

Show her this

image.php

Total Posts: 47,522 (38.66 posts per day)

That should get you some belly rubs.

Top Bottom