• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

cdyhybrid

My power has been out for almost 7 hours now. Fuck this bullshit. My phone is about to die and I took a nap earlier in my boredom, so now I can't even fall asleep.

Spinluck

Can't sleep but I have to be up at 8, fuuuuuuuuckkkkk.

She's a colts fan

She's already too good for you.

My power has been out for almost 7 hours now. Fuck this bullshit. My phone is about to die and I took a nap earlier in my boredom, so now I can't even fall asleep.

Why is your power out? The fucking storms here have been knocking my power off and all constantly. There's been a thunderstorm pretty much everyday, I have surge protectors on most of my important stuff but I am still scared of shit messing up.

Anyway, time to watch something boring on Netflix.

cdyhybrid

Can't sleep but I have to be up at 8, fuuuuuuuuckkkkk.

She's already too good for you.

Why is your power out? The fucking storms here have been knocking my power off and all constantly. There's been a thunderstorm pretty much everyday, I have surge protectors on most of my important stuff but I am still scared of shit messing up.

Anyway, time to watch something boring on Netflix.

I think a transformer blew or something. Heard a loud pop from outside when the power died. They've been working on the power lines but no power yet.

ShaneB

Boo Monday.

Yay 4 day weekend coming up.

Also, Raid 2 sucked compared to the first one, couldn't even make it through the whole thing.

eznark

Banned
I meant like exclusives which are only available to download to look out for. E.g. Resogun

I can't recall ever hearing Nintendo having a must have.

I guess I meant who cares if you can only download it? LEGO City is a great game, but you can also buy it in stores.

There was actually a twin stick shooter that people were raving about when the system first launched but I never checked it out. You'd have to look it up.

Sanjuro

I guess I meant who cares if you can only download it? LEGO City is a great game, but you can also buy it in stores.

There was actually a twin stick shooter that people were raving about when the system first launched but I never checked it out. You'd have to look it up.

I've never browsed the Wii U downloadable store. I just didn't know if there were any hidden gems out there that I couldn't purchase in the store.

I still have to go grab the console. Outside of Mario Kart, I really don't know anything about it.

eznark

Banned
I've never browsed the Wii U downloadable store. I just didn't know if there were any hidden gems out there that I couldn't purchase in the store.

I still have to go grab the console. Outside of Mario Kart, I really don't know anything about it.

I like the NES Remix games and Dr. Luigi, but I think I am the only one on GAF.

Draxal

Actually, I now recall the NES Remix on twitch a while back. That'll probably fit the bill.

If you do like your puzzle games, I'd go after Pushmo ( didn't realize it just came out a couple of days ago). The Wiiu one is getting rave reviews as well.

I got a job at a software company. First day today, spend all day on the computer and not a single moment to browse GAF.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU PEOPLE DO IT?

Well I was actually working, so I didn't even have time/intention to browse GAF. Do you people actually work or just go there to watch cat videos and browse GAF and go home again?

Sanjuro

If you do like your puzzle games, I'd go after Pushmo ( didn't realize it just came out a couple of days ago). The Wiiu one is getting rave reviews as well.

I'll have to check it out. Kind of excited for Donkey Kong now that people have been raving about it on here, even the guy at the store told me I pretty much purchased the best games for the console.

Still hoping the Wii U isn't a beater or something. Haven't purchased anything used in a very long time.

Top Bottom