• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

rando14

There is nothing you can do my friend. This is why I feel bad for those saps living in the south!

Bread if I don't make it I want you to have my protein bars

Feel bad for Kiko, second knee injury I believe.

Fools passed on quality cover backers, now the one guy they had is done. Have fun playing that garbage system with the LBs you have. Going to get torn the fuck up.

Poor Bobby V :(

Greg

Feel bad for Kiko, second knee injury I believe.

Fools passed on quality cover backers, now the one guy they had is done. Have fun playing that garbage system with the LBs you have. Going to get torn the fuck up.
:(

TKrcfyd.jpg

See 5/10
My the kid from Up has grown

LJ11

There's always one or two guys on my favorite shitty teams that I love to watch every year, this year it's been nothing but injuries for most of those guys. Henrik last man standing. At least Watkins still has a pulse, though he'll flatline with EJ throwing him the ball.

MRSA

Banned
This is exactly the kind of chick chan would go for if he was still around to see this.

Ice cold.

I thought you were gonna go with the "if she's old enough to play with the boys, she's gonna get treated like one of the boys" route instead. Maybe that's already understood and obvious?

She has informed me she loves taking it from behind and to make sure to put a finger in the brown hole while at it.

rando14

Aaron Rodgers has more career rushing yards then Trent Truck

tumblr_mlhf4aAkzS1r31inoo1_500.png

It will be a bittersweet day when you die of heat stroke :(

When! I put on Drunk history and Nathan for you for the night, this bar is bustling!

Bread when I pass I want you to invent a machine that can transfer my muscle from my body to yours, with my brawn and your brain you'll be swimming in ladies, my ultimate gift to you!! :cool:

I've been horribly sick the last few days, but Ive finished four seasons of Parks And Recreation, and it's pretty funny. I can't stand Amy Poehler though, everyone else is great.

Talon

The tribalism around this Giant Bomb thing is insane.

First, that community at GB and the people on the gaming side here are 99% dudes, so it doesn't start out from a great place.

Then there are these women that I've never heard of before that are saying some incendiary (particularly one of them) and somewhat true things (the other one).

Then sounds like the GB community went full chauvinist. So any chance of a useful conversation about the lack of diversity in the gaming press just evaporated into thin air.

Also, note to world, the tech press is just as hilariously overwhelmed by white dudes. I can think of...Nilay Patel, Anand Shimpi, Kara Swisher on the serious end then Molly Wood and Becky Worley (is she still around?) that do more of the consumer blah stuff. I don't get why there's not more of a conversation around that in the tech press, considering how much Silicon Valley likes to tout its progressiveness.

Top Bottom