• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

cajunator

Banned
Im just on a crusade against high fructose corn syrup. I try to avoid it in foods and I dont trust it. Too much sugar. Way too much sugar in foods now. Its all corn based.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
NFL teams split $6B in revenue

That's according to financials released by the Green Bay Packers on Thursday afternoon.

The Packers said they received $187.7 million in national revenue, which is mostly derived from the league's television rights. The Packers' total represents 3.1 percent, or 1/32nd, of the overall pie.

Local revenues for the Packers were $136.3 million, up 6.4 percent from last season. Factoring in expenses of $298.5 million, the Packers pulled in a $25.5 million profit, down nearly 53 percent from last season.

MechDX

Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account
‏@WojYahooNBA Dwyane Wade expected to be on a flight back to Miami with LeBron James tonight, league sources told Yahoo. They had been together in Vegas.

Sorry BG the dream is dead. JFF is probably on that flight as well to talk to the Dolphins

MechDX

Nevermind BFF BG. Enjoy Lebron!

Chris SheridanVerified account
‏@sheridanhoops LeBron's legacy will unfold in Cleveland, because it must. His Miami legacy is 4-for-4 with 2 titles. Nobody can ever take that away.

MechDX

The entire history of Cleveland sports is proof that maybe curses are real

49c91be932d6d8e905769ae03aafa8a4.jpg

jbug617

Banned
We got to help BG in his time of need. Just when it looked like Lebron is going back it seems like he is staying in Miami now.

its amazing how widespread the Ohio hate is. Everywhere online people seem to be disgusted with the state.

I ain't disgusted. I wish the state would do good. It sucks seeing a division where if Flacco ain't carrying it, it's either Roethlisberger, or Dalton trying in vain to get a playoff win. I'd love to see competition, because that's good for everybody.

You're letting your temporary "hope" confuse hate with sadness at the state of affairs in Ohio.

did you call him bro/breh/brah?

Listen breh to be called a brah is a good thing. Okay Bro?

Like do you even breh bro? I mean I treat my bro like my #BAE But just not the you know part cause that NOT BAE.

I'm not joking that's how some of my group chats are... DERP

JABEE

Was Mech always this disrespectful?

I think that Texans-Lions alliance infected him with some of Suh's STDs or something.

It's the Patriots that did this to him. I weep for his soul. Please teach your children the way of righteousness. Never corrupt their souls with the evils of New England. Those heartless monsters from Boston should never be able to spread their message on national television. Why are they not relegated to the deepest, darkest recesses of the internet where anime smut is tolerated and milk is served in bags?! Damn the Tyrants who allow their reign live on! Damn New England into the abyss, may they rot in hell evermore!

cajunator

Banned
It's the Patriots that did this to him. I weep for his soul. Please teach your children the way of righteousness. Never corrupt their souls with the evils of New England. Those heartless monsters from Boston should never be able to spread their message on national television. Why are they not relegated to the deepest, darkest recesses of the internet where anime smut is tolerated and milk is served in bags?! Damn the Tyrants who allow their reign live on! Damn New England into the abyss, may they rot in hell evermore!

No worries. ill never fall that far ^^

jbug617

Banned
@WojYahooNBA: Cavs talked w/ agents Thursday on players designed to surround LeBron James. Had hopes he'd commit to Cleveland before day's end. Nothing.

I really feel bad for Cleveland. QB is a cokehead and now this.

JABEE

#PrayForBlackGhost
#PrayForBlackGhost
#PrayForBlackGhost
#PrayForBlackGhost
#PrayForBlackGhost
#PrayForBlackGhost
#PrayForBlackGhost
#PrayForBlackGhost
#PrayForBlackGhost
#PrayForBlackGhost
#PrayForBlackGhost
#PrayForBlackGhost
#PrayForBlackGhost
#PrayForBlackGhost
#PrayForBlackGhost

Adl2D3I.jpg

Adl2D3I.jpg

Adl2D3I.jpg

Adl2D3I.jpg

Adl2D3I.jpg

#PrayForBlackGhost
#PrayForBlackGhost
#PrayForBlackGhost
#PrayForBlackGhost
#PrayForBlackGhost
#PrayForBlackGhost
#PrayForBlackGhost
#PrayForBlackGhost
#PrayForBlackGhost
#PrayForBlackGhost
#PrayForBlackGhost
#PrayForBlackGhost
#PrayForBlackGhost
#PrayForBlackGhost
#PrayForBlackGhost

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
LBJ should just sign one year deals. We can get a decision every year. It's way more entertaining than the finals were.

Milchjon

welp my halloween night is set!

10360765_10152586667867806_2012439910960684735_n.jpg

i can't believe it. the kills and queens together at last! plus i'll guarantee nick will join queens to do proper versions of his songs. will i do blackface for this show? perhaps!

Do you know if there's an official live recording of I Appear Missing? That outro is god tier and I've had enough of YouTube sound quality.

Do you know if there's an official live recording of I Appear Missing? That outro is god tier and I've had enough of YouTube sound quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb6Ol7usq5g

starts at 1:28:00. This is the best version i've found and this show was recorded for NPR. pretty good quality in my opinion!

listening to it again for the first time since last year.... ehhhh maybe not that great quality as it relates to the outro portion. still great!

Doomsayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb6Ol7usq5g

starts at 1:28:00. This is the best version i've found and this show was recorded for NPR. pretty good quality in my opinion!

listening to it again for the first time since last year.... ehhhh maybe not that great quality as it relates to the outro portion. still great!

Did you buy your tickets for the show yet?

I'm going with a group of friends, it's going to be awesome!

Did you buy your tickets for the show yet?

I'm going with a group of friends, it's going to be awesome!

indeed i did! i've seen queens many times and i'm excited to see them again but i haven't seen the kills yet and i love the kills! i would let alison go to town on me no questions asked and none answered

a804c45f.jpg

Doomsayer

indeed i did! i've seen queens many times and i'm excited to see them again but i haven't seen the kills yet and i love the kills! i would let alison go to town on me no questions asked and none answered

a804c45f.jpg

I've never seen the Kills either, heard they put on a great live show though. I'm pumped.

I seen QOTSA at Coachella this year while under the influence of psychedelics. It was insanity.

Milchjon

I've seen QOTSA twice.

Walked away both times.

And I was loving their music and looking forward to them each time. Somehow they bored me out of my mind.

Oh well, maybe a third time's the charm.

Top Bottom