• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

rando14

I'm ready for training camp and I ordered a Lavonte David Jersey to rock while i'm there and during the regular season.

thumb.aspx

1LFfVPX.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm still trying to figure out why people hate on these uniforms so much , they are much better than last years and the numbers don't even look like digital clock numbers.

It looks like something you'd see from Madden's "Create A Team".

....if that feature still exists?

MechDX

Houston sports twitter feed is blowing up tonight.

1. Dre evolving into a prima donna
2. Dallas signing Parsons to an offer sheet. Fuck Dallas.
3. Texans and Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo have finalized a plan to tear down the Astrodome before the Superbowl in 2017

Shit happening

Zee-Row

Banned
It looks like something you'd see from Madden's "Create A Team".

....if that feature still exists?

I think the hate is exaggerated and i'm happy that the Bucs put back more orange on these new jerseys. The old jerseys only had a little bit of orange on the outline of the numbers and
on the pants line.

cajunator

Banned
Dutch, Nike is ending their kit deal with United. Rumor is that Adidas is replacing them with an even more lucrative deal next year.

I'm...okay with this. adidas kits generally look pretty good and feel much better made than Nike's shit.

Still will be a weird sight to see. Modern United and Nike are synonymous. The fucking swoosh is in Old Trafford

8058678914_687bd39087_z.jpg

Damn thats a lot of nike advertising. Like the whole stadium got checked off.
Also whats going on with Lebron? Why is cleveland about to riot? Did he decide not to go back?

I'm ready for training camp and I ordered a Lavonte David Jersey to rock while i'm there and during the regular season.

thumb.aspx

Sorry but that uni is terrible. WTF were they thinking?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The good news is that literally nobody (not even people in Tampa) watch the Bucs so it's not like anybody here will be affected by it.

Zee-Row

Banned
The good news is that literally nobody (not even people in Tampa) watch the Bucs so it's not like anybody here will be affected by it.

The Bucs will steal some of Seattle's bandwagon fans once we win the NFC South this year. Its going to happen.

Dragon

Banned
Hey cajunator, thinking of holding my friends bachelor party in New Orleans during Mardi Gras, any reason not to? I've never been and think it'd be awesome.

cdyhybrid

I've done freaknight two years running. I think I'm out this year. Plus after EDC I can never go back to Freak Night. It's like experiencing winning the Super Bowl then trying to get excited for winning a pre-season game.

Eh, it's nice having an event just down the street instead of having to fly out or camp for it :p

Plus it's on Halloween night and my friend's bday, so...

Spinluck

Houston sports twitter feed is blowing up tonight.

1. Dre evolving into a prima donna
2. Dallas signing Parsons to an offer sheet. Fuck Dallas.
3. Texans and Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo have finalized a plan to tear down the Astrodome before the Superbowl in 2017

Shit happening

Will Dre defect to Indy?

Stay tuned and find out.

cajunator

Banned
Hey cajunator, thinking of holding my friends bachelor party in New Orleans during Mardi Gras, any reason not to? I've never been and think it'd be awesome.

Mardi Gras is not the safest time to party in New Orleans but if you are with a sizeable group then it should be ok. Just dont wander much.
If youre piss drunk a lot of times a ocp will just bring you safely to your car because theyre more concerned with you getting murdered than driving drunk.

Dragon

Banned
Mardi Gras is not the safest time to party in New Orleans but if you are with a sizeable group then it should be ok. Just dont wander much.
If youre piss drunk a lot of times a ocp will just bring you safely to your car because theyre more concerned with you getting murdered than driving drunk.

Huh okay. It'd be about ten of us so far so I figure we'd be okay.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Was Mech always this disrespectful?

I think that Texans-Lions alliance infected him with some of Suh's STDs or something.

Top Bottom