• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Konka

Banned
I can't lose this image in my head of a Shirtless BG on top or his car singing 'JUST HOLD ON, BRON'S GOING HOME' at the top of his lungs.

tumblr_lmy70miWI21qa9fb5o1_500.gif

brentech

Mechs on board, Grover, squicken where you at?

Holy Tebow I can't wait till we wipe those smug Packers fans faces. Conrad, ez, weinke, mastershake PackersGAF prepare for a decade of domination from the Stafford led Lions.

I will admit to you all of you fellas a few weeks ago I sent some drunk PMs to Greg that I deeply, deeply regret. Hopefully Greg keeps those PMs between me and him and no one ever sees them except me and him.

I was very inebriated that night and did something I will forever regret.
Shit gets weirder every day.

I won't be making it out tonight sorry for the let down, instead I'll be watching this historic event on tv. And possibly rioting if it goes bad.

Traffic looks crazy the way there

Sanjuro

Well I am the Ryan Leaf of gaming.

It's a hard and frustrating game. Only thing I feel bad about is seeing all those speed runs on there, but for not having picked up the game in over a decade at the least I fared pretty well.

Also, the Wii U Pro controller is a godsend. Soofuckinggood.

Dutch, Nike is ending their kit deal with United. Rumor is that Adidas is replacing them with an even more lucrative deal next year.

I'm...okay with this. adidas kits generally look pretty good and feel much better made than Nike's shit.

Still will be a weird sight to see. Modern United and Nike are synonymous. The fucking swoosh is in Old Trafford

8058678914_687bd39087_z.jpg

welp my halloween night is set!

10360765_10152586667867806_2012439910960684735_n.jpg

i can't believe it. the kills and queens together at last! plus i'll guarantee nick will join queens to do proper versions of his songs. will i do blackface for this show? perhaps!

Talon

Everytime I think I'm going to order a club shirt, I look at the giant sponsor splayed across the front and decide not to.

Wish Barca had stuck to their guns with UNICEF instead of whoring out for an airline.

welp my halloween night is set!

10360765_10152586667867806_2012439910960684735_n.jpg

i can't believe it. the kills and queens together at last! plus i'll guarantee nick will join queens to do proper versions of his songs. will i do blackface for this show? perhaps!

You should go as Aldon Smith.

That show honestly looks awesome though I might have to consider it. Haven't been back to the forum since they remodeled it either I hear it's badass.

You should go as Aldon Smith.

That show honestly looks awesome though I might have to consider it. Haven't been back to the forum since they remodeled it either I hear it's badass.

the last show i saw there was foo fighters in like 2008. curious to see how much it has improved!

let me know if you get tickets so i can pick you up BRAH!

Everytime I think I'm going to order a club shirt, I look at the giant sponsor splayed across the front and decide not to.

Wish Barca had stuck to their guns with UNICEF instead of whoring out for an airline.

Walking around with AON on the shirt is fine because 85% of people don't know who they are and those that do don't really find a financial risks management company to be that offensive.

A walking Chevy billboard tho? I dunno about that

Fox318

Walking around with AON on the shirt is fine because 85% of people don't know who they are and those that do don't really find a financial risks management company to be that offensive.

F1 teams even worse than soccer.

Its odd that Nascar has a nice balance with promoting the number more than the brand on the car.

I wish all of the teams were forced to sell a kit with no ad on it.

Talon

Aon was the dullest sponsor of all time. They're more well-known in Chicago since they're based here, so it was more of a "oh, look, a boring ass firm."

Management consulting should get into shirt sponsorships. I'd wear this on a kit!
Mmc-logo.PNG

Konka

Banned
Cleveland is going to riot because of an announcement that has never been confirmed and won't happen tonight. That has to be a first for a city.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Earlier today I felt like LBJ was going to Cleveland.

Now I'm thinking he stays in Miami.

I'll be more disappointed than Dutch's girlfriends.

Top Bottom