• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Milchjon

I think the problem is that QOTSA is kinda hit or miss for me. They played a lot of the songs that I considered filler material and since it was at the end of long festival days, I just saw no point in staying.

Was in 2005 and 2008 though. These days I'd wait forever for I Appear Missing.

I think the problem is that QOTSA is kinda hit or miss for me. They played a lot of the songs that I considered filler material and since it was at the end of long festival days, I just saw no point in staying.

Was in 2005 and 2008 though. These days I'd wait forever for I Appear Missing.

if you walked out on a show where they played I'm Designer.... i don't even know what i will do. i'm about to throw up just thinking about it so please confirm that they did not play this song at the 2008 show

Milchjon

if you walked out on a show where they played I'm Designer.... i don't even know what i will do. i'm about to throw up just thinking about it so please confirm that they did not play this song at the 2008 show

Just checked, nope.

In 2005, I had enough when they turned No One Knows into some weird, slow, energy free... thing. Just checked some other Versions from that year, and either they were drugged up on that one gig or they were just messing with us, cause they played it fine elsewhere.

Just checked, nope.

In 2005, I had enough when they turned No One Knows into some weird, slow, energy free... thing. Just checked some other Versions from that year, and either they were drugged up on that one gig or they were just messing with us, cause they played it fine elsewhere.

maybe you got unlucky! they have rocked it all the times i've seen them. the last time i saw them they did have a weird drop D tuned version of first it giveth that didn't sound right but beyond that just tore it up. then when they ended the show with song for the dead i felt like the wiltern was going to explode.... and it did! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EAi8G11k7Y

what a masterful performance from jon theodore on the drums that night. i'm a big fan of joey castillo but i think jon is on a different level

Milchjon

maybe you got unlucky! they have rocked it all the times i've seen them. the last time i saw them they did have a weird drop D tuned version of first it giveth that didn't sound right but beyond that just tore it up. then when they ended the show with song for the dead i felt like the wiltern was going to explode.... and it did! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EAi8G11k7Y

what a masterful performance from jon theodore on the drums that night. i'm a big fan of joey castillo but i think jon is on a different level

From what I've seen on Youtube, they seem like a much better live band with their current line up. Focused and tight.

cdyhybrid

live music is amazing, but damaging my hearing scares me

Get some ear plugs that suppress about 12 db. You actually hear the music better somehow.

^^^

I haven't heeded this advice yet though, so I'm going to be deaf at 40. That's okay, it just means my ears won't be ringing after Hawks games. Also, my DotA game won't be affected because I listen to music instead of pub nerds' voices anyway.

This is a must buy for me.

R7wx9u9.jpg

^^^

I haven't heeded this advice yet though, so I'm going to be deaf at 40. That's okay, it just means my ears won't be ringing after Hawks games. Also, my DotA game won't be affected because I listen to music instead of pub nerds' voices anyway.

I've tried it and can vouch for it. Especially for people like us who go to festivals gonna be partially death by the time we 40 is normal.

MRSA

Banned
This night fuckin sucks. I've had to transport 3 suicidals. There's only so many times I can tell someone to shut the fuck up.

cajunator

Banned
I suppose I was lucky. I was never bullied, did most the bullying really.

I just dealt with it. I went to a really shitty middle school on the bad side of town. Lots of fights and random violence. Nothing like those sanitized compounds they call schools now.

MRSA

Banned
I just dealt with it. I went to a really shitty middle school on the bad side of town. Lots of fights and random violence. Nothing like those sanitized compounds they call schools now.

If I got you a hooker would you actually perform intercourse or would you sit there with popcorn watching animie?

eznark

Banned
Holy balls, what happened to Na'Vi.US? Also, how does the group stage work and what is the tournament setup for the next round?

They stink, it's kind of shocking to me that they won at all really. Coming into the tournament the clear worst teams were Arrow, Liquid and Nar'VI. They were really the only shit tier teams. Mouz is a tiny step up but not much.

Unless Liquid pulls a rabbit out of their ass they are going to get fucked hard today, really tough matchups. So, it's all going to end up shaking out pretty much as expected at least for the first part of the tournament. Liquid will certainly drop, leaving only 9 teams left vying for 8 spots.

Right now it seems like it's going to be between NewBee, Alliance and Cloud 9 for the final spot. Titan is playing really well and they've gone through a lot of the top tier already.

The tournament format is a cluster fuck. There was a 4 team play in for the last spot which was 3 best of 3's. This is the second stage, a round robin with 16 teams. The top two spots advance to the Grand Finals. the other six play in a convoluted bracket tournament with a bunch of best of 3's.

jakncoke

Banned
MJD says London deserves an NFL franchise

MoJo trying to build up his global brand by blowing smoke up these Brits' asses. Give me one legit reason why the American-based NFL with its 32 American-based franchises should plant a permanent flag in another continent 3000 miles away.

giphy.gif

$$$ is the only one really and that doesnt even effect us regular people or him really. And im not entirely sure brits would support a franchise long term and it wouldnt just become Raiders/Bengals like attendance figures leaving Wembley looking pretty barren during homegames

Top Bottom