• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Hardly an expert on NBA, but to me, Lin was a turnover machine that was a total liability on defense. Guess maybe that was magnified in HOU b/c Harden doesn't play defense either

Lin probably played 4th or 5th best D on that Houston team behind Bevs, Howard, and Asisk. Turnovers yea that still happens, but it was actually equal or less than Harden.

I think he's a nice fit in L.A.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
SF Bay Area bros:

Ramen Festival on July 19-20, feat. shops from west coast & Japan

BUKOPjV.jpg

ShaneB

Konka

Banned
big play!

Well said.

By agreeing with jak's statement you agree with this.

<jakncoke> fuck italy
<jakncoke> this is america

Shane I feel I must warn you never to go to Naples and order a pizza because it will only have sauce and cheese. And according to Jak will be terrible. In the home country of pizza.

ShaneB

By agreeing with jak's statement you agree with this.

<jakncoke> fuck italy
<jakncoke> this is america

Shane I feel I must warn you never to go to Naples and order a pizza because it will only have sauce and cheese. And according to Jak will be terrible. In the home country of pizza.

I'm not a picky eater, I'll eat any pizza really. Just saying just a plain cheese pizza is generally not my preferred choice ;)

I like to keep it simple with pizza toppings but I need protein with my carbs.

I can't really do plain cheese even if I see Konker's point.

jakncoke

Banned
What is wrong with you. Of course that is a great looking pizza. My god. And you guys rip on me for my pizza choices.

No those little bastard fish can stay away from my pizza and mouth! You're just weird and have weird taste buds. Probably because you're high as fuck all the time ! You just dont know any better!

Slo

It's NY pizza. You can get pepperoni at most, but in it's purest and best state it should be just plain cheese. A great pizza isn't defined by it's toppings my friend.

But those of us that don't pay $2k/month for a studio can afford toppings.

Top Bottom